Re-editing - > GANGSTERS D...

By TorekaQablawi

It's a story About a girl And she's a gangsters daughter More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 43

18 0 0
By TorekaQablawi

Placing Blue down on his bed, while covering his small body it's his bed covers.

The door opened from behind me and entered my mum,

"Oh, your still awake?" I asked mum. She smiled softly at me, as she placed her hand on my back, while looking down at the young boy sleeping.

"Ani (no), I was waiting for you guys to return"

I turned around slightly, making mums hand drop down onto her side again. Mum looked up from the sleeping child, as her smiled dropped.

"Well since, were both but you can now go get some rest" I said in a soft, calm, smooth voice as I gave her my first small smile. you must thinking that I have never smiled at my mum before, well its true. Ever since what happened, I have never smiled at anyone, not my parents, siblings or my friends/cousins.

As mum studied my face she suddenly started to smile really widely at me, I tipped my head to the side confused at her sudden wide smile directed to me.

"what about you? Aren't you going to get some rest"

"I will, once I prepared our things for tomorrow" I replied back.

"prepare what?" mum asked confused

"school lunch, school uniform, school bag" I said to her

"ohhhh" was all she said. "well make sure you finish that up so you can get some rest", she patted my head in a loving, motherly way. its been a very long time since I have felt this touch. she smiled as she realised that I have longed for her touch.

"arraso, I will but go to sleep now... go" I said smiling at her. I watched her walk out of the room and gently close the door behind her,

TIME SKIP¬

After ironing all of our school uniforms and putting them back into our rooms, making our school lunch and preparing our school bags for tomorrow, mad me hella tired.

i walk into my room to see to body's sleeping on my bed. Veron and Tao. the both on them spreaded out on my large bed. i walk to towards the bed, letting my body falling into the soft, fluffy covers of my bed as I crawl into bed with my two baby cousins.

I turn to face the sleeping Tao, as he suddenly wraps on of his legs over my body, and snakes an arm around my waist. Don't get the wrong idea, its just that when Tao sleeps he need something or someone to cuddle with.

not wanting to be bothered to remove his arm from my waist, instead I move closer into his embrace. its been a very long time since we've been in each others embrace, either awake or asleep.

Some people think that sleeping with you male cousins is crazy, but to us it isn't. Actually sleeping or cuddling with each other is the only way we express our love for each as cousins.

Since my Chinese cousins lived in Korea for most of their life, and since we lived with our grandparents when we were young, we had to sleep each other since there not enough rooms for us to sleep. I only lived with my grandparents because my parents we so busy they never had time to take care of my and my older brother.

moving closer to the sleeping panda, I wrap on of my arms around his neck and play with his hair, memory's come flying into my mind as my fingers play with his hair.

The memory's of us fighting with each other or others, getting each other in trouble or the others in trouble, our argument's with each other, our break downs and worst time's.

Smiling at all of the old memory's we had with each other. Slowly darkness takes over my sight, as I drift of to sleep, cuddled up with my baby cousin.

NEXT DAY¬

today is a ordinary school day.

Wake up, get dressed, go to school, get locked up in school for the next 7 or 8 hours of your life, then get release from hell, go home do shit, sleep and R E P E A T.

The go's, everybody rushing out of the classroom, acting as if they were in jail for past 20 years. Me being me, aka lazy, tired and bored, I take my time cleaning up my desk, putting all my books under my desk since I have no homework to. Zipping up my light bag, I take off.

Walking towards the school gates, I see a large group of girls, crowding a 'certain person'. Not caring who that 'certain' person is, I just roll my and continue walking to the school beside us. Until...

"Yah!". someone calls out, thinking that it wasn't for me, I just keep on walking, until AGAIN, someone kicks a coke cola can at my head.

I winch with no sound to be escaped from my firm closed lips. I turn around, while holding my head, where the can hit. I look at the can first, on the ground crunched up in front of my feet, I look up to see the one and only. Jeon Jung kook leaning on his expensive car.

The worlds, most annoying boy, anyone could know. I silently, cuss and curse him, from making me walk to him.

Eww, why did Jung kook oppa call that ugly bitch for?
She so ugly, i want to dig a hole in her face, so I don't have to her ugliness
What a fat bitch —— I hiss at the person who said that
What an attention seeker —— ohhhh please, i don't seek for attention, I seek for food and peace
What a nerd
So annoying
Fat and ugly, just like a brown grizzly bear. And her hands, like look like paws of a tiger ——well at least they didn't get one thing wrong, my hands, paws a tiger, totally right, because if you keep pissing me off like now, I'll outta nowhere with paws of a tiger and fox that ugly bitch face of yours

She should go die in a hole, or just leave school and never return
She makes me feel miserable, because I know I hot and she's not
I want to rip her hair apart, its so ugly, its hurting my eyes

And a whole bunch of ugly comments from a whole bunch of ugly girls. I stand in front of the smirking Jung kook, knowing that he has heard of all the comments.

"follow me" he orders me, as he walks to the drivers seat.

"aren't you going to get in?" everyone starts to whisper.

"where are we even going?" I question, looks at me with a stressed face and sighs

"we have to go meet up with a parents right now, so get in the car"

"go by yourself, I'm not coming" I crunch my nose, at the sound of us, having to be in same car. Girls gasp at my rudeness.

" Get. In. The. Car " he says in a stern voice. " N.O " I copy him.

Walks my direction, and grabs my forearm, as all the girls gasp at his action, he opens his mouth to speak as my phone starts to ring. I yank my hand out of his touch and answer my call from Kris.

"hello?"

"GRAY!" kris shouts, hurting my ear, making me move the phone away from my ear for a moment.

"Gray, where are you?" he sounds stressed and worried

"I'm about to leave school. why?" taking a few steps away from Jung kook, cos he is trying to listen to my conversation with my cousin, as he lens his ear again my phone, making our faces centermeters away from each other.

The crowd of girls gasp AGAIN at Jung kooks unexpected contact with the nerd. Me not liking him, that close to me, I move forward, making him stumble behind me.

"Gray, you gotta come...like now...something happened"

"ok, calm down and tell me what happened and where I have to come too" Jung kook being clingy again and trying to listen. I don't bother to move.

"ok.sowhathappenedwasVeronwentouttogobuysomefoodfromthenearestshopbutthenwerealisedthathewasmissingsomeandtheotherswentandlookedforhimandwhenwefoundhim,hewasbeatenupbadlyandthrownintoaallywaynexttoaconvicestoreandhehadhisthingsstolenaswelllikehisphoneandmoneywegavehim" He said in one whole breath.

I'm so shocked, I stumble over my own words, that are caught up in my throat.

"so where is he now?"

"he's in the operation room, and everyone is here besides your parents"

"what about the kids?"

"their here as well, your parents asked if the girls could pick them up from school since they were at home doing nothing, but the only person that's not here yet is You"

"what hospital is he at?"

" XXXXX hospital"

"ok"

I run off, startling everyone. I can hear Jung kook yelling, asking where I'm going and to come back, but my only force right now is to make it to the hospital. I hail a taxi, and quickly tell the driver the place and asked him if he could speed up a bit, since its an emergence.

I arrive at the hospital, I throw the money at the driver, yelling at him to keep the change. I ran inside the hospital and go straight to the front desk. getting the information that I want, I ran up the stairs, to try and relive my stress.

I get to the floor, where everyone is, and run around, avoiding incidents and disasters to happen. I turn a corner and everyone looks up and stands up when they see my figure.

"where is he?" I ask, everyone points to, two white doors that pedestrian's can't go into. The operation room. It's place where nobody wants to go in, especially people that the most you. I sigh. I feel a few pair of arms wrapped around my waist, I look down to see my 3 worried monkeys.

"unnie¬¬"

"noona¬¬"

they call out, I give them a fine, calm smile, to make them worry less. The doors to the operation room, suddenly opens, startling us all, as they wheel out a bed. A bed of our baby cousin, lying in it. Everyone follows the wheeling bed, but not me and Kris.

I ran up to the doctor and ask him,

"how is he?" my eyes beg for a very positive answer,

the doctor sighs and ruffle he hair, "he was lucky, the operation was a success, everything in his body is fine, its just he lost lots of blood and needs heaps of rest so he can get to fully recovery, he's a very lucky young man, miss, if he was brought to the hospital on time, then he wouldn't have made it, but besides that, he made it and is just fine". Happy with the doctor, I hug him and thank him multiple time's for his hard work.

Me and Kris rush back to Vernon's hospital room. Kris explains to everyone what the doctor had said, and everyone sighed in relief and calmed down a bit, whilst I was beside Vernon's bed the whole time, holding his hand, while silently crying.

I place Vernon's hand down his bed, gently as I take my hair out and put it into a messy ponytail and take my fake glasses off. I fixed my face, and wipe away my remaining tears, streaming down my cheeks. Staring down at Vernon as he is peaceful sleeps, before me.

The room is silent and the only sound to be heard, is Vernon's heart rate machine. The door is thrown open, revealing a worried auntie and uncle, and their friends, Mrs and Mr Jeon, and of course a clueless Jeon Jung Kook that tagged along.

Mum rushes towards the bed, trying rolling down her face a waterfall. she pick's up his hand and kisses his head and hand, while caressing his hair. Everyone's eyes on mum, turn to me as I suddenly stand up, with an angry look. I know who exactly did this to my baby Vernon.

"uh uh, nope, someone grab her before she leaves." Luhan yells out.

Tao, Jackson hold onto me, I try to wiggle out of their grip, but every time I did, they will tighten their grip against me.

"Let. Go" I say in a cold, voice, gritting teeth. They don't listen nor respond back.

" I know... who... did this..." I slowly say. " To him" i say while looking down at Vernon's body. Their tight grip around me suddenly went loose. Take the chance, I walk out of their grips and head straight for the door, everyone watching me. Jung kook grabs me by the arm, stopping me from walking.

"where are you going?" He said in a ugly, soft voice.

I turned my head to him and said, "Fuck. Off" and i drift off in the hall of the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 245 15
"You did what??" "I've killed my mother"
6.6K 144 24
An innocent dancer who gets understood by society...
27.7K 1K 22
Where Jimin is in love with Yoongi, but the older still can't move on to his first love.