Adopted By Kellin Quinn (Vic...

By XxLostInDarknessxX

No this is not a BoyXBoy fan fiction, and I am not gonna tell you anymore details just read and find out. More

Adopted By Kellin Quinn (Vic Fuentes love story)
Chapter 2
Authors Note/Challenge
A/N!!!! Please Read!!!!
Chapter 3
Warning

A/N: Thank You

62 1 0
By XxLostInDarknessxX

I know I posted this on my wall, but people don't or rarely read them. I wanted to say sorry and thank you so very much, this is what I said on my wall. "I feel like a shitty writer, I rarely update and always has writers-block or I'm simply to busy. I really want to update all of my stories, I refuse to quit on them; but if anyone has some suggestions or ideas for anyone of my stories please feel free to comment or privately message. To those who still even read my stories or are reading them currently, I want to say thank you so very much for sticking around."

Another thing I want to say again is, thank you.

Love,
Taby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 24.5K 19
He easily shook me off his face harding. "You'll be fine without me Emma your strong" "Please your all I have left" I sobbed. He looked up at me and...
28.6K 1.4K 23
"You think you have what it takes to handle the likes of me, sweetheart?" he whispered, a sardonic smile plastered on his lips, "you don't." ...
7.5M 224K 55
AWOO~Read and Earn Free Bonus Coins! It's Werewolf Week! From October 14-20, enter to win 60 Coins with every 60 minutes you read of this story and...
10.6M 335K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...