are we twins? (black butler/m...

By silly-joker

the karia's car break down and they find the phantomhive manor. Mika Karia knows there's something strange hi... More

are we twins? (black butler/my oc's)
Meeting The Earl
more to the story (i suck at titles)
next morning
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11 (HAPPY EASTER!!~)
chapter 12
Chapter 13

my mistake

220 9 1
By silly-joker

so this isn't really a chapter its just something to tell you I made a mistake on the first chapter. the first chapter name was really suppose to be "finding the manor" so please forgive me by holding this kitten -hands kitten to reader- the  your holing this kitty is cause o-  -sebastian jumps at reader trying to touch kitten but hugs reader instead- your welcome reader and if that's not enough than I'll let you give ciel sebastian undertaker claude alois and grell as many kisses as you want and you can have pluto for a day~ ( I do not own black butler,I only own tarah sarah jack zack mika and more people you'll see in the story but don't worry I'll tell you them when they come in,and all of the hugs kisses and owning pluto is virtual sorry but use your imagination)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 59.5K 154
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
191K 3.9K 36
Even a cannibal with an ugly appearance can marry a beautiful wife. All series of sadistic and Erotic fairytales is inside this book. warning! if y...
246K 17.2K 24
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
6.4M 49.5K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...