What Does Your Zodiac Sign Sa...

By andreja05

Explanation about each zodiac sign and what it says about you. xx More

Introduction
Aries
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
xx

Taurus

11 1 0
By andreja05

Taurus

Dates: April 20 – May 20
Day: Monday, Friday
Color: Green
Element: Earth
Most compatible with: Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn

Strengths: Reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable

Weaknesses: Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Taurus is the one who has immense perseverance, even when others have given up, the Taurus rages on. Taurus's have a well-known reputation for being stubborn, which is not necessarily a bad thing. Taurus are not fond of change. They like the familiar and routines. Taurus is easy going, and not easily angered, but if you provoke a Taurus, their actual temper will show. Taurus are very responsive to their surroundings. Taurus like possessions and they can be very materialistic. Taurus are down to earth, and they don't like over the top stuff. They prefer comfortable and creative settings and objects. Taurus likes security, in every aspect of their life. Taurus can be secretive, opinionated and stingy. Taurus tend to be self-indulgent and lazy, and they are the zodiac sign which procrastinates the most, though their drive makes up  for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 547K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...