One Direction To My Heart (On...

By JustMe52

What do you do when you come home to find the band One Direction was kidnapped by your best friend? You try n... More

One Direction To My Heart (One Direction)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66!
Watty Awards and Cover Contest

Chapter 65

32.3K 591 91
By JustMe52

Tell him.

No, don't tell him.

Liam deserves to know.

But I'm not going.

He still deserves to know that I got a letter.

I can't do it.

Come on, Tori. Pull on your big girl panties and tell Liam you received a letter from Princeton.

It's not that important, though.

Yes, it is.

No, it's not because I'm not going.

I'll tell him later..

When he's sleeping. Then he won't remember.

I can't do that. I should tell him.

Just tell him. Tell Liam that you got a full scholarship to Princeton University. I should leave out the scholarship part. I would feel like I'm bragging.

I think I'm going insane. I'm arguing with myself. Normal people don't do this. Then again, I'm not normal. I stopped being normal when I started hanging out with One Direction.

Wait! I'm getting off topic.

I need to tell Liam about that letter from Princeton. I don't want to not tell him and have him find out from Megan. That would be bad.

Should I really tell him, though?

Yes!

No.

Come on, Tori! Stop trying to find a way out of telling him. Liam is your boyfriend. He deserves to know. Even if I'm not going, he deserves to know.

Get it together, girl!

"Did you just slap yourself?" Niall breaks my train of thought.

"Uh.." Did he just see me slap myself? I'm such a loser. "I thought a mosquito was biting me?" I reply, uncertainly. That makes sense, right?

Niall takes a sip from his water bottle. "It's daytime." He points out.

"There can be mosquitos during the day." I snap.

"Someone's grouchy." Louis enters the room. He plops down on the other side of me on the couch.

"I'm not grouchy!" I snap.

"What's eating you, love?" Louis snatches Niall's water bottle from him. Even Louis can tell there's something wrong.

"Mosquitos." Niall laughs. I punch him in the arm. "Ouch!" He rubs his arm where I punched him.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Louis asks me.

I glance at him from the corner of my eye. Should I tell them? Louis has a big mouth, though. I can trust both of them, but they would probably end up telling Liam before I do. That would be bad. I need to talk to Zayn. I need his opinion.

I stand up from the couch and get pulled back down by Louis. "Tori, you know that we'll always be here for you, right?" Louis turns serious.

"I know that." I reply.

"You can always come to us. No matter what." Niall adds.

My eyebrows furrow together. "Is everything okay?"

Louis pats my knee. "Everything's fine." He lies. Why is he lying to me?

"For now." Niall mutters. Louis's eyes widen slightly before glaring at Niall.

"What?" I ask, confused.

What's going on? Something is up and they aren't telling me. Niall and Louis exchange a quick look.

"Where's Zayn?" I stand up without being pulled back down.

"His room." Niall answers, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay. You guys are acting strange." I tell them, heading for the door.

A hand wraps around my wrist stopping me. Louis pulls me in a tight hug. Something is definitely up. "You're one of my best friends. Never forget that."

I hug him back. "You're my best friend, too. It's not like I'm going anywhere. I'm just going to the other suite. Not across the country." I chuckle, trying to ease the tension.

Louis lets me go and smiles sadly. "Right."

"I'll come back and talk to you later, okay?" I kiss Louis on the cheek. "When is Liam getting back with Harry and Megan?"

"Later." Niall answers. "Harry really wanted to go shopping to get some new shoes."

"Are you two okay? You are really starting to worry me." I look up at them. "Are you getting sick?" I feel Niall's forehead.

"We're fine. Go talk to Zayn." Louis smiles.

I frown at them. "Okay. Call me if you need anything." I hug them both on more time before walking out of the suite.

I wonder what is going on with them. It is extremely rare to see them like that. I've never seen them act like that. They are always goofing around and being silly. Not serious. Maybe I should have stayed with them? No, I need to talk to Zayn about the letter first.

I grab the room key from my back pocket to unlock our suite. I step in and see Zayn walk through in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. He looks up when he sees me. Zayn's face drops ever so slightly. Does he not want to see me?

"Tori." Zayn sets the bowl down.

I shut the door behind me and walk over to him. "Can I talk to you about something?" I bite my lip nervously.

"Of course." Zayn sits on the couch, patting the spot next to him. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Um.." I sit down next to him. "I got a letter from a college that I've dreamed of going to for forever."

"Where?" Zayn asks.

"Princeton University." I mumble, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wow." Zayn breathes. "Are you going to go?"

"No." I shake my head.

"Why not?"

I stare down at my hands in my lap. "I can't leave you guys."

"That's a huge opportunity. You should go. We can visit. You can't turn down a full scholarship to Princeton!" Zayn tells me.

"I'm not going." I pause and look up at him. "I didn't say anything about getting a full scholarship." My eyebrows wrinkle together in confusion. How did he know that?

Zayn's eyes widen. "I just assumed." He shrugged.

"Oh. Well, you're right." I say. "Should I tell Liam?"

"You shouldn't keep secret from him." Zayn stares at the wall.

I nod. "That's what I thought. Do you know what's up with Louis and Niall? They are quiet and not themselves."

Zayn avoids my gaze. "No clue. Maybe they are homesick."

"That makes sense." I agree. "It almost seemed like they were saying goodbye to me. Strange, right?"

Zayn pinches the bridge of his nose. "Louis is unpredictable."

Something is going on. Why am I out of the loop? Maybe Liam is planning something for me? No, that can't be it. Everyone must be homesick. Or not having a good day.

I push myself off the couch. "I'm going to go hang out with Louis and Niall. Want to come along? Watch a movie or something?" I offer.

"Sure." Zayn stands up next to me.

The suite door swings open. Harry, Megan, and Liam walk in without any shopping bags. Strange. I thought Harry needed new shoes. They were gone for four hours and didn't buy anything. I figured Megan would have bought something.

Megan stops walking. "Hey, Tori."

"You didn't get any shoes?" I ask Harry.

"Um?" Harry glances at Liam. "I couldn't find the pair I wanted."

Liam steps forward. "Can we talk? In private?"

I nod my head. "Yeah. I need to tell you something, anyways."

••••••

Author's Note:

Don't hate me!!

You all probably know what is about to happen. I hate to say this, but the next chapter will be the last. It's so sad! There WILL be a second book, though. So, no worries!

Anyways, tell me what you think! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 346 37
Have you ever loved someone so much you wanted to keep them hidden from the world and all to yourself? Well apparently that's called kidnapping.
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...
78.7K 2.9K 37
❝Everybody wanna steal my girl. Everybody wanna take her heart away. Couple billion in the whole wide world, find another one cause She belongs to m...
30.9K 634 21
What do you do when you find out your cousin kidnaped the biggest boyband in the world? See what happens when Jade Taylor finds out her younger cousi...