When you smile (Thomas Jeffer...

By LilacGoddess18

You are staying in New York with your friend James Madison, he introduces you to his friend Thomas Jefferson... More

Meet Thomas
Dinner
Origin
Love Letters
Followed
Stay?
Cabinet battle
Aftermath
Invitation
A Winter's ball
The secrets out
Don't Say No
Best wishes and Forgiveness
France
Paris
Children
A day with Peggy
Complete
Congrats
Sleepless
Library
Lunch
Growing up
Teach me how to say goodbye
SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW BOOK
Rescued
Building back up
Plays and plans
He's Home
Baby Girls
Sisters
Lafayettes visit
Finally relaxing
Brave
Carriage
Spring Ball
The Jefferson Sisters
Their story

A night to charish

8K 192 221
By LilacGoddess18

Your pov

It was finally Wednesday, I had my dress on and my hair done. I smiled as I heard a knock at the door. James answered it, I saw Thomas in his usual magenta suit but in a darker shade. I gracefully glided down the stairs, my dress trailing behind me. I look at James who nodded and raised his eyebrows. "What, you gonna tell me to be home by sundown?" I said sarcastically. James smiled and rolled his eyes, while Thomas held back a giggle. I took Thomas's hand as we walked to the carriage. We arrived at a fancy little restaurant up town. There weren't many people so it was quite and peaceful. We talked and flirted a bit, he was certainly kind as well as understanding. I asked about France while he asked about what North Carolina was like, I swear he could talk for hours and I wouldn't get tired of it. Eventually we had to pay and leave, before I left we took a walk in the park. For some reason, the stars seemed to shine brighter that night. We sat on a bench in peaceful silence before I felt him put his arm around me. I blushed for a second, then I rest my head on his shoulder. I sat up and looked him in the eyes, his face got closer to mine. Soon I felt his lips against mine, I smiled and kissed back. We stood there for what seemed like hours before Thomas pulled away. I blushed and looked down a bit, he put his hand under my chin, lifting it so he could make eye contact. Then he asked a question, a simple yet complicated question. "Court me?" I saw a light shade of pink dust his face. "Of course Thomas." He took me home and James teased me a bit before going to bed. As for me, I began to write to Thomas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 7.2K 68
Y/N Madison is the daughter of James Madison. So Thomas Jefferson has a big control on how her father reacts to guys you hang out with. But of course...
110K 2.7K 26
Senator for Virginia! You plan to change it, and the whole country, right alongside by your brother, Alexander Hamilton. One day, you meet Thomas Je...
476K 10.8K 68
What happens if the hamilsquad appear in your bedroom? what happens when you take them to see hamilton? well read to find out (DISCLAIMER: Hamilton...
589 53 12
Alexander hasn't been home and has become cold to Eliza. So, she finds a new friend.. but it doesn't stay only a friendship... through tough times, E...