Rum n Coke

By Retroframeofmind

A casual meeting with Izzy in a bar leads to a crazy night. More

Rum n Coke
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
The end

Part 12

108 11 0
By Retroframeofmind

Months went by when everything was going well, and I continued taking trips to LA to visit Izzy.

Izzy called me up one day excited to tell me that GnR was finally picked up by a record label. I was estatic for them. Izzy invited me down wanting to celebrate for what they had been wanting for their entire lives. Of course I agreed.
The guys now had money that they were carefull to spend, since they didnt have much in the begining. They had no idea to react.
After having a few celebratory rounds at the bar, the band all scampered back to the Guns apartment block, continuing our night.

"Im just excited that other people can hear our music. Its just unreal." Slash said meeting my eyes, he was so enthusiastic, and it made me grin. His passion for his music was the best thing in his world. "Its a huge achievement." I replied, watching his face envelope into a huge grin. I threw my arm around his shoulder and giggled as I fell into his body.

I got up and ventured over to Izzy who was packing something away that was sprawled along the table. I sat next to him on the floor and he caught my eyes from under his fallen hair. "Hey sweetums." He said drunk and enjoying himself. I smiled setting my hand on his thigh. He grabbed it and interlaced his fingers in my hand. We met eachothers eyes and smiled, Izzy cupped the side of my face and gave me a quick kiss.

Izzy eventually left the party and took me back to his place. When we walked inside he grabbed me and pressed me tight against him. I smiled wrapping my arms around him. He hovered breathing into my open lips. "Babe Im so happy." He exhaled making me smile. "You should be, Im so proud." Right after I finished he swallowed my lips pressing me tighter against himself. When he came up for air he stared deep into my eyes. "I want you and I want you bad." Izzy growled having this intensity form in his eyes, I stiffened a breath from my lungs. Not afraid, but trusting him, and ready for whatever he was planning. "Then take me." I said kissing him and feeling his tongue slip into my mouth. He blindly led me to the bed, throwing me down to the surface. He crawled over me kissing me hard while his hands crawled up my torso arching my back off the bed.

Izzy wasnt himself. Maybe it was the extreme excitement of this new record deal that got him so wild and passionate. It was full of agression, energy, passion, and thrilling excitement. I felt sorry for whoever lives next door because we probly kept them up all night.

After it was all finished, we laid together wound up in the sheets, recovering. Izzy was smoking a cigarette while I was curled up beside him. I exhaled before speaking. "Izzy we should do that more often." He smiled rubbing my bare shoulder. "Im just excited-and couldnt think of anyone better to spend tonight with." He caught my eyes smiling sweetly, I just laughed quietly. "Umm maybe your band?" I said with a cocked eyebrow. He just laughed. "We already celebrated, besides I cant fuck them." He whispered leading into my lips. I held my hand on his peck while he showed me his remaining passion. "Im your one and only." I said rubbing my fingers along his chest. "I love you so much Susan." Izzy whispered wanting to preserve this perfect moment. I did too. "I love you too Izzy."

Everything seemed to be going right for the guys, and for our relationship. Everything was perfect.

While the band was busy in the studio recording their debut album, I was still and school and working in the evenings when I had time. Any other spare time was spent relaxing or doing homework. I hadnt had any chances to call or hear from Izzy since the party, and I missed him. I knew he was busy, but having fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 36.9K 31
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
2M 71K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
366K 12.6K 50
☆彡 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 ❛ bring me your mouth and your mystery! ❜ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...
443K 37.3K 102
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)