Finding Hope (BamBam x Yugyeo...

By JaebumBiased666

"I love you BamBam oppa" Yugyeom said with love and lust in his sweet voice More

A/N
Yugyeom

Double B

294 9 8
By JaebumBiased666

BamBam p.o.v

Hey guys its yo boi BamBam aka DabDab *Violently Dabs*

So here is the deal with life okay, I have a boyfriend, his name is Mark, but I am in love with somebody else, his name is Yugyeom. I honestly have no clue what to do. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! I just realized Mark has been eyeing Jackson, yeah my boyfriend is eyeing another boy! HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS! Hopefully he leaves me and hopefully Jaebum leaves Yugyeom. I am definitely not cruel-hearted I just love the boy too much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 11.3K 103
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
690K 11.1K 93
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
491K 32.9K 49
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 20.6K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...