I Miss You, Marcel.

By Harryhugehands

More

I Miss You Marcel.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors note
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

47 2 0
By Harryhugehands

When I had arrived home, it felt like I had been hit by a train. I was so exhausted after work, that I could hardly be excited for Marcel when he came home after his date. "It was so nice, Harry! She looked so beautiful in this purple dress." "Marcel, I love you and all, but right now, I genuinely do not care right now." he looked hurt, but I just couldn't do it. "Harry, why are you being cruel?" "Im just tired and work today was hectic and I don't feel like it right now, Marcel." "Im sorry Harry, but you don't need to take it out on me." he took his glasses off and put them on the desk. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "I know Marcel, Im sorry, Im just..." I couldn't find the words to express my feeling. "It's okay.". Marcel undressed and laid in his bed. "Night Harry." "Good night" he turned his light off, but I still remained awake, with my head resting on my pillow, just staring at the ceiling. J is so lovely. I wonder if I should call her or text her? I had just finished putting her number in my phone when my mind started running away. We just met today... I don't want to seem clingy. But the 3 day rule is kinda for douches. I want to be different, she probably gets a bunch of guys asking her out all the time. How would I stand out? I want to get to know her better, but I don't want to come off as creepy. I want to ask her out, but I don't wanna move to fast. I walked downstairs, trying to avoid waking Marcel. I whispered into the dark room adjacent to mine. "Gemma? Are you awake?" "I am now. Come in." She turned the lamp by her bedside table on and I sat down on the edge of her bed. "So, I need girl advice." "lay it on me. But not literally, I don't want to have to shower again to get off girl advice." "so, there's this new girl at work named Jane, and Shes really sweet and quiet and absolutely beautiful. She gave me her number, but I don't want to just ask her out like normal, I want to do something special. She's the kinda girl you go all in for. So I need to do something to get her attention. what do you think?" a slight grin grew on her face to a full smile. "I think I have an idea."

Authors note- Im so sorry I haven't been writing much, but with summer coming, I will have so much more time to write, and I'll start posting more of each chapter. Is anyone even reading this story? Im afraid it's not very good. If you are & enjoying it, I love you and yes. -Dilly

Continue Reading