Hidden (One Direction Fanfic)

By TommoTease

One Direction's lives are threatened and they are Forced to go undercover with some very interesting girls fr... More

Hidden (One Direction Fanfic)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Six

820 6 2
By TommoTease

(Erika's P.O.V.)

I was sitting underneath the stairs that lead down to the main deck. I had a chocolate bar in one hand and a can of soda in the other. None of us drank. We weren't interested and it was dangerous to our profession.

I was afraid to go back to the room; Harry was there. I couldn't face Harry now that he knew about Donny; now that he knew I killed Donny. I had no idea why I had thought it was a good idea to tell him about Donny Rose. I am an idiot.

I heard footsteps and looked up as Spencer saw me. She ran over to me looking panicked. "Trade me, please," she said quickly. I raised my eyebrows.

"Trade what?"

"Trade me Liam for Harry. I can't be around him...I just can't," she mumbled sounding like she was on the verge of tears.

"Sure," I said without hesitation. I handed her my room key and she handed me hers. I left without another word and ran into Liam's room. He came out of the bathroom.

"Erika? What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Spencer and I thought it would be a good idea to trade," I said hoping I didn't sound suspicious. Liam looked sad, but smiled.

"Okay, we'll I'm sleeping in the bathroom. See you in the morning," he said. He shut the door and I collapsed onto the bed, sleeping for the first time in two and a half days.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

The door opened and I hurried over quickly but found that it was Spencer, not Erika. "Where's Erika? I've got to talk to her," I said.

"We've switched. I'm your protector now," she said. I could see that she had been crying, but I didn't ask. I was confused. Why would Erika want to trade me away? Oh yeah. She hated me. But then why had she told me about Donny Rose.

"Harry?"

"What?"

"Bed or floor?" Spencer asked.

"Why did you trade?" I asked, ignoring her question. Spencer sighed deeply and ran her hand through her hair.

"I asked Erika to trade with me because I couldn't be around Liam anymore."

I crinkled my forehead. "Why not? Did he do something?" I asked, concerned. I'd have to talk to Erika tomorrow.

"No, it's just my own problem," she muttered. She seemed hurt and I wanted to help her, but I let it go.

"I'll take the floor. Night, Spence," I said softly. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and curled up on the ground. Spencer hadn't moved from her position.

"Not tired?" I asked sitting up.

She snapped out of her daze. "Oh, sorry," she muttered. She jumped in the bed without another word. Something was definitely wrong.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

"Lou, what are we doing up here?" Allie asked.

"Shh! You'll ruin it!" I told her. She scowled and turned back to the sky.

"How did you even figure out how to get up here?" she asked. I grinned at her.

"Never underestimate Louis "the Tommo" Tomlinson!" I said in a deep voice. She chuckled but I clapped a hand over her mouth. "Shh! It's coming," I said. She watched skeptically for something. She obviously hadn't checked her watch because it was almost six in the morning. What can I say? I'm a party.

The sun broke over the horizon and I let my hand slide from her mouth. She watched patiently and silently as the sky turned pink, shading in the clouds with color. She didn't notice, but I was watched her as this happened. She was very pretty, but there was something about her that seemed sad.

"What's wrong, love?" I questioned. She looked at me in surprise.

"What do you mean?" she asked biting her nail.

"Why are you sad?"

She turned away looking annoyed. "Nothing, Lou. Come on, we should head back. I'm tired," she mumbled. She grabbed my hand and we made our way down the roof of the captain's quarters. There were already a few people out and about, but they were all old so I wasn't noticed.

We made it back to the room and Allie grabbed some clothes. "I'm changing and then going to sleep. If I wake up and you aren't here, I'll kill you," she threatened. She shut the door and I changed into just my pajama pants and no shirt.

As I pulled down the covers, Allie came out in shorts and a tank top. She looked pretty hot. "Louis?"

"What?"

"What are you looking at?" she asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Are you taking the bed?" she asked. I looked at the bed.

"Oh. You can have it, I'll take the floor -"

"No, your safety is more important," she insisted. She grabbed a pillow and a blanket and collapsed on floor and fell asleep before I could protest.

"Allie?" I whispered. There was no answer. "I'd probably never admit it if you were awake, but I'm really scared. Scared that someone is gonna kill me. Scared that my friends and family will die. Scared that you might die trying to save me. And I'm not sure what to do."

She was completely silent, which was good. "Don't do what I do. Don't pretend you aren't. It sucks," she muttered. I had no idea she was awake and I jumped a little. She didn't elaborate any further and I was confused. This group of girls was the strongest group I'd ever met. How could she be hurting? What was she pretending?

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Deirdre was dead on the bed and it didn't look like she was waking up any time soon. There was a knock on the door and I looked through the crack to make sure it was one of the boys or girls. It was Liam.

"Hey mate, what's up?" I asked as he walked in quickly. He looked at Deirdre.

"She asleep?"

"Out like a rock? What's up?"

Liam played with his own hands nervously. "Is it wrong if I like Spencer?" he asked.

"No. Why would it be wrong?"

"Yes," Deirdre grumbled. We looked at he in shock and she rolled over. "Look, Spencer's job is to protect you. It's been her job with many people before you, and she always ends up hurt when the people leave or die. Spencer always gets mixed up in her emotions...I'd just stay away. For her sake."

"I wouldn't leave!" Liam argued fiercely. Deirdre looking him straight in the eyes.

"That's what they all say," she muttered. Liam gave her a sympathetic look. "Oh, don't look at me like that. I don't want your pity. Or yours!" she shouted pointing at me. I took a step back in surprise. "Just...leave me alone. And leave Spencer alone. She doesn't need that."

Liam sighed and walked out, but I stayed. She glared at me. "You heard me; I said go."

"This is my room too. Wanna talk?" I asked. She scoffed.

"Don't tell me it's your time of the month," she grumbled. She rolled back over and shut her eyes. Getting Deirdre to like me would be harder than I expected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 162K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
17.6M 551K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...
195M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...