It

By multifandomedme

They were made to be together. But not to last. - TW: death, depression More

Introduction
Prologue
Part One
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Epilogue

Part Two

4.1K 123 8
By multifandomedme

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain

Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday

~"Just One Yesterday", Fall Out Boy

I don't remember much about the day you told me... the events then kind of blurred away everything else. What I do remember, however, is that your fingers were cold and clammy as they held on to mine, and I was too much in shock to hold yours.

I was eighteen, and my heart was broken.

Now and then, if I think hard, I can reconstruct pieces of our conversation.

Sorry

No choice

Miss you

Too far

Love you

Parent's business

Overseas

Skype

Call

Text

And one word that stand out from the rest.

Leaving

I remained stone-still as I went with you and your family to the airport, tried to ignore the luggages staring at me from the backseat. Teary goodbyes. Hugs. A kiss.

And then you were gone.

That day I thought I would never see you again. Once or twice, maybe, but then you would move on. Forget about me. Long-term relationships were too hard.

I was wrong. That was not how I lost you.

I lost you to It.

But I didn't know that at the time. Standing there in the middle of harried passengers with their baggages running here and there, I turned away and let the tears fall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538K 15.5K 39
နာမည်တူနေကြတဲ့ ဦးနဲ့ ကလေးမလေးတို့ရဲ့ ရိုမန့်ဆန်ဆန်အချစ်ဇာတ်လမ်းလေး.....အရိုခံနိုင်မှဖတ်ပါ 👀👀 သူ့မျက်လုံးတွေဟာ အမိန့်ပေးတက်တယ်...သူ..သူဟာကို့အတွက်အ...
2.2M 88.2K 31
How long can a mother keep the father's identity from her child? Not that long if luck isn't on her side. ****** ...
1.2M 59K 40
Ryan Baker left New York City to care for his two-year-old nephew, but renovating homes with his brother's hunky best friend in their small Pennsylva...
107K 9.5K 21
Kim Ah Reum, a girl with heart disease falls in love with a guy she meets in the hospital. Yang Jungwon, a sweet and caring person. But she doesn't w...