Life is just a journey.

By alisacoffey

As a teenage girl goes through life you will find out her deep and darkest secrets, insecurities and how life... More

Life is just a journey.

5 1 0
By alisacoffey

Introduction

Leaving elementary school heading on to something bigger and better. The long but short summer coming to a end. A young girl named Charlotte just turning 11 getting excited to be a big middle schooler with her friends. Having many memories throughout the year.

Then the transition from 6th to 7th grade. More memories of being crazy and reckless. All of a sudden your world comes crashing down around you. Sick and tired of everything. Deciding to make a big and risky step in life that could ruin your entire reputation. Thinking everything is done and your life is over but then everything decides to take a right turn.

From that moment on being a new person, and meeting new people. Trying to turn your whole life around. Summer creeping up just around the corner. Being busier then ever.

School time is back again. Now a big bad 8th grader. Meeting someone new on the first day of school. Life handing you more obstacles then ever before. You as a person making future high school decisions. School comes to a end and your getting prepared for one of the biggest changes In your life. Going to high school.

But first the busy summer with the best experiences of your life.

Highschool might seem scary at first but you won't know until you experience the whole new world, the new people new teachers new friends and new relationships. Which is just another part of your life's journey. That just goes on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.5K 60
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
91.9K 2.3K 14
𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑏𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦. 𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠? 𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑠𝑢...
106K 4.5K 46
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...