SS: With you...... "Hamesha"...

By InLovewithJCW

Awarded in Charmed Romantic Fanfiction by IPK Charm Awards 2018 Cover Credit: @KoeliDalmiya Highest Rank #1... More

Plot
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15 (Maha-Update)
Part 16
Part 17
Part 17 (B)
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 {Revelations & Family}
Part 25 {Betrayed & Trusted}
Part 26
Part 27 (Decisions)
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 [Maha-Update]
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42 A
Part 42 (B)
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 45(B)
Thank you
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 48 (B)
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51 (B)
Link for Last Chapter
Last Part (Wattpad Update)
Epilogue (A) Wattpad Update
FINAL Epilogue (Wattpad Update)
Voting

Part 39(B)

21.9K 808 167
By InLovewithJCW

"I think you didn't hear my wife correctly. None of you can step inside till you agree with her conditions otherwise doors are open you can get the hell out of here."

They all look at the main door where Arnav Singh Raizada was standing with no expressions, he walked inside taking long steps and stands beside Khushi proudly after kissing on her temple. Next moment Palak was also in her Bade Papa's arms screaming happily. Arnav signed Payal and she takes Palak away sending her with jai prakash to her room.

"Chotte!" Anjali cried as she takes few step forward to hug him but his palm and his words made her freeze on spot "I think you haven't heard my wife or me correctly. Let me clear it again 'None of you are allowed to step one more step inside till you agree with my wife's condition.'

All looked at him shocked and Anjali was standing like a statue unable to believe her Chotte telling her to stop coming inside their house but Arnav ignored all the different looks of family and casually sits on sofa facing them and asking for a coffee from Hari Prakash.

"ASR how can you talk to her like this? She is your sister." Sheetal started speaking coming to stand beside Anjali.

"Excuse Me! Sister? As far as I remember I don't have any sister. I just have two brothers and they are more than welcome in our place." Arnav speaks looking at them coldly making Anjali flinch. Khushi who have also settled beside Arnav, rubbed his palm softly to support him as she knew behind this cold demeanor all this must be hurting him from inside.

"Chotte! Please don't speak like this. I know we made a mistake years ago, I know Anjali shouldn't have asked you to leave Khushi bitiya but please try to understand she was worried for Abhi." This time Nani started speaking feebly. Arnav and Khushi looked at the old woman sitting on wheelchair, she looks so weak and lost, they didn't want her to suffer in all this. She is old and just want happiness of her children and Arnav can forget that she is the same person who took him under her wings and showered with so much love when they had no one an nowhere to go.

So understanding his turmoil to not hurt his grandmother Khushi again takes situation in her hands "Mrs. Raizada, with all due respect I feel it'll be better if you ask your family to take fast decision on my offer. We don't have so much time to waste if yes, I'll let you all know about the conditions and if no, than door is behind you."

Everyone looked at her still in shock of her changed behavior and with a sigh she started speaking again "I don't think you are interested in my offer, you all can leave. Now excuse us, my husband and I are very tired and need some rest." She started standing up and turned her back to them when Sheetal's voice stopped her "What are those conditions?"

Khushi smirked looking at Arnav who smirked back at her with a sly smile, schooling their expressions Khushi again turned to face them "So you want to live here?" Sheetal nods her head "Are you sure? Ask from your family also?" Sheetal looked at them almost pleadingly especially Anjali who finally coming with terms to things happening around her nodded.

"Very Well! So please hear all my conditions carefully because if anyone tried to go against them, be ready to face the consequences." Sheetal, Anjali and Manorma nodded so Khushi continues "Conditions are these, You all will live like any commoner without additional perks of having servants. You all have to do household chores from cleaning to cooking. You have to cook not only for yourself but whole family, work will be divided among you all. None of you can take any decisions before asking from me or Payal jiji. You all will be allotted with a decided amount of money according to your needs and you have to give information of all those expenses and if you need extra then why."

"You want us to live like servants in our own house?" Khushi was interrupted by Sheetal which she expected and was more then happy to answer her back. She looked at Manorma who was also looking at her in horror "I guess you really have some problem in understanding words spoken at once. Let me clear this to you again, this is no more your house but mine and even if it was your house than by doing household work at your home you don't become servants."

"We are ready to comply with all your conditions, can we come inside now?" This time finally Anjali speaks and Khushi looked at her to find her speaking looking at Arnav who suddenly looked more interested in his coffee. She sighed deciding to wrap this up hurriedly "Yes you can but after you all are done hearing my last condition and that is, you all will no more live in your old rooms. You all will shift to servant rooms downstairs."

"What????" Manorma shrieked and this time with wide smile instead of Khushi, Payal answered her "What's the problem dear Maaji, if you remember just few hours ago you all were ready to leave this mansion and live wherever you get a roof to cover your heads. So if you think in this way, even servants rooms of this mansion looks grand in comparison to some small place." That was enough to shut up Manorma whereas Manohar Raizada smiled sadly looking at the women of his family.

They all entered inside and Khushi asked them to wait till Hari Prakash and Jai Prakash vacate their rooms after that they can arrange their stuff to those rooms. Khushi, Arnav, Payal and Akash was going upstairs to their rooms as servants started bringing their luggage inside when Khushi suddenly turned back and started speaking startling them "Chacha ji (Manohar Raizada) you can live in your old room and Mrs. Devyani Raizada can also stay in her room." Turning to other "And you three (Anjali, Manorma and Sheetal), tonight you don't have to make dinner, you can take your time to settle in your new rooms but from tomorrow morning I want everything done on time. You'll get the schedule after I am done dividing work to you."

As soon as they entered inside the room Arnav hugged Khushi who caressed his back in return "I was scared." He admitted as his hold tightened around her "I was scared that I'll fall weak. She was looking at me with so much hope and longing, I just wanted to forget everything and go into her arms." He was speaking trying to control his tears and emotions and Khushi herself felt her eyes getting wet "And Nani, she was looking so pale and weak."

Khushi felt him shuddering in her arms as he was trying to speak, she have experienced his pain in all these years and every time she got only one name to blame for this mess and pain her love is suffering 'Anjali Raizada'. Shaking these thoughts away for a while she concentrated on Arnav "Hush.. hush.. Arnav ji control yourself, I can understand your pain and you know even I am not enjoying what we are doing but remember we have decided this together. They have to learn their lesson and for that we need to stay strong first, it has been just few hours if we'll fall weak like this in our first step only than how'll we go forward and make them realize their mistakes?" Khushi speaks holding him from his cheeks.

Arnav nodded "You're right. We can't afford to fall weak like this but Khushi let's keep Nani out of this. She is too old and fragile to make her suffer, she needs proper care and attention." Khushi smiles nodding at him "And just why do you think I asked Mama ji to let Nani ji stay in her old room only? I know and I understand, I anyways can't let her suffer in this age when she needs all the care." Arnav smiled pulling her closer and embracing her again when they were disturbed by a knock.

Khushi opened the door to see two servants standing with their luggage, they left after leaving their luggage in room after closing the door Khushi looked at Arnav to find him looking around the room in surprise. She also looked surprised looking around, they expected it to be changed but the room is same as they have left it. Their eyes met and they can see same surprise and confusion in each other's eyes "I thought she must have made some changes in here but but everything is same." Arnav whispered and Khushi also nodded at the same time both heard Payal's voice soon followed by knock on the door again.

"What happened jiji?" Khushi asked from Payal who nodded in return with a smile "Nothing! Just wanted to know where is Ansh and Anya? Also Amma, Babu ji and Bua ji?"

Khushi smiled holding her hand "Jiji, though we decided to come here because of the present situation but I wasn't comfortable in bringing kids here. Arnav ji also understood and we decided to leave kids with parents there, we have told them that we are going for a important deal which needs both mine and Arnav ji's presence."

Payal nodded in understanding " But they'll be able to live without you guys for so long?" A tear slipped from Khushi's eyes as she thought about same, Arnav ji and she herself makes sure that if they have to go out of country for any deal so one of them should stay back and if it is really necessary than they return back as soon as possible or take kids with them but now.

Arnav comes to sit beside Khushi and holds her from shoulders "We decided it for good, didn't we? You yourself said that kids shouldn't be suddenly dragged into this mess." Khushi nodded leaning on his shoulder "I really miss them." Arnav rubbed her arms "Me too but we'll soon leave from here to them."

Payal smiled looking at them "Arnav ji is right and even I feel you both did good by not bringing them here, they anyway don't know about this family." Arnav and Khushi looked at her silently when suddenly Arnav started speaking "How come everything is exact in this room as we left it? I mean most of the house is kind of renovated."

Payal sighed looking around the room "You're right! After you left your sister and Sheetal wanted Sheetal to shift in this room but surprisingly Nani ji denied. She hardly talks with your sister after what happened because though she also thinks that Abhi is your child but at the same time she believes that your sister was wrong to announce that you should choose between Khushi and her or you should leave Khushi. She was firm on her decision that this room should remain untouched till the rightful person doesn't come back in it."

Arnav wiped the alone tear from the corner of his eyes discreetly but Khushi already caught him and tightened her hold on his hand, if only Nani ji have supported and believed him years ago also.

To be continued..........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
358K 15.8K 31
An Arshi FF Peep in to know more!!! #168 in fanfiction on 20.03.2018 This beautiful Cover by KoeliDalmiya
409K 17.2K 38
A relation at the verge of breaking. How are the little souls trapped inside it affected? My take on the little family of Arnav and Khushi Highest st...
669K 26.9K 52
#1 in Short Story #3 in Short Story #3 out of 1.18K in Drabble #4 in Short Story #52 in Fanfictions #90 in Fanfictions Drabble on #Arshi #Arnav...