M & Em (Mika Fanfiction - Eng...

By Your_Idiot_Servant

Mika and Emília have the most open relationship you have ever seen. Behaving as a couple but are just good fr... More

Emília's letter
UFO
Changing room
Casting
First rehearsal
Grandma's tea
Bet
Coffee?!
Men
Fired
We are golden
Drinking straws
Sleepiness
M&Em
Pizzeria
Duomo di Milano
Mel
Diseases
First discussion
Interview
What others think
Emília's letter
Photo!
Scold
#SleepingMika
Sena
Roses are red...
He is cute
Mika of wax
Bath
Astrophobia
Lola's new
Simone
Ice cream
Fashion show
Bilbao
What i want is not there
Shopping
BOOM
Talk About You
Date with Romeu
Are you shore about this?
Moves
Airport
I'm going to Rio
Walk on boardwalk
Beach
Pool party
Deal
(In)coordination at the gym
S***
Richard
How was the night?
Searching for fans
Michard/Rika
Lunch with 4
Almost Romantic Dinner
I'm Doing Everything Wrong
Once Upon A Time
My brother's friend
Changing letters
Fortuné it's not like Mika
Good sister/Bad sister
See you later Pennimans
Surprise! Or is it not?
"Freinds"?!
Ultimatum
Lies and lies
Cinema with Romeu
Love yourself first
I will always be here
I am your boyfriend!
The choice
Back home
Emília's Bisthday
Skype
Emília's letter
Welcome to Porto
Walk by the river
Scarab
Train
Pillows fight
Coffe at Lisbon
"5 para a meia noite"
Partying at the Coliseu
Emiliodependency
X Factor
Back to 70's
Love you when i'm drunk
I'm alone
Inside lioness
I'm not going to fall in love
The kiss
Emília's letter
It's Zac Efron!
Tell the truth!
Feels Like Love
No more secrets
I need some time
Pre-Wedding
Just one song
"Implied"
News plan
What kind of joke is this?
Mr. Alfredo
Keeping a low profile
Back to Penniman's
Bomb launched
I don't want to know her!
Beirut
Diner on the balcony
Life stories
Kids
Thinking with the heart
From dream to reality
Almost first date
I can't
Secret Shopping
"To those who ask a lot ..."
The step
House/Home
Red
Photoshoot
Interview
So close and so far
Solve your problem
I'm tired
Make up
Princes and princesses
The test
Children?
Golden Globes
Bullying
Christmas
White
Here and now
So?
First Ultrasound
Frame
Too Pregnant
UFO
Emília's Letter

Little friends

82 1 4
By Your_Idiot_Servant

Bianca, Cátia, Júlia, and Anabela were starting dinner when they heard the house door open and a voice.

"Is there room for one more at the table?"

They got up a little confused. That voice was not at all unknown. When they left the kitchen they saw Emília in the doorway with her suitcases. They dropped everything and came to her very enthusiastically and hugged her.

Bianca: What are you doing here ?!

Emília: I came early. Is there dinner for me?

Júlia: Oh! There's always!

Emília was at once settling things in her room, and then she sat down at the table with her friends.

Anabela: Did you tell anyone you were coming today?

Emília: No. The truth is that it was also a last-minute decision.

Bianca: Really? But did something happen?

Emília: Yes. This morning I ended up with Romeu and as we were a little afraid he would come after me, we thought it best if I came sooner, which is great because I was missing you.

Cátia: We missed you too.

Bianca: Yes, but let's leave the moment "cute little friends" for later because, of course, what everyone is wondering is what happened to Romeu.

Emília: He was always trying to control my relationship with Mika and I did not like it. But this morning he went over and showed everything he really thought. Surprise, surprise ... He's a disgusting homophobic who only knew how to insult Mika.

Anabela: (shocked) Are you joking ?!

Emília: I wish I was.

Júlia: What an idiot ... Oh, I'm sorry, Emília. It's still your ex-boyfriend.

Emília: No, no problem. Idiot isn't enough.

Bianca: And now the other question. Who is the "we" who decided that you came today?

Emília: Me and Mika, of course.

Júlia: What about Mika? How's he doing?

Emília: He is holding hiself. Within the possible. It's hard to think I'm leaving at a time like this, but it will not be long before his family is in London.

Júlia: Poor thing.

Anabela: Looks like a tornado of relationships happened in London.

(Laughs)

Emília: But that does not matter now because I'm super happy to be here with you!

Dinner was long because they spent more time talking than eating. They all had news and Emília loved to hear all the stories of little events in the lives of her friends. However, they told them everything in a hurry because they found their stories insignificant and dry compared to what Emília had to tell. Emília told from the O.V.N.I.s in post it, until the crazy dances in the rehearsals, eventhe pranks made by Lola. They looked at Emília with wide eyes and big smiles in their mouths.

Anabela: Damn! You're lucky!

Emília: I do not want to be rude, but I agree. I loved this adventure. At least part of it. Now I have a music video to create and a vacation to enjoy.

Bianca: What if we went out ?

Emília: Sorry, but I'm too tired to that.

Bianca: You're right. I had not thought of that.

Cátia: We will do it another night.

Júlia: I know why Bianca is excited to go out.

Emília: Is there a reason?

Anabela: You know what it is? It turns out that since you've been famous and since the news arrived here many people have been asking about you.

Emília: Really?

Bianca: Oh, of course! Now we are popular, what do you think?!

(Laughs)

Emília: You fake.

After dinner they stayed on the couch talking even more until it began to give a program on the television that ended up holding their attention. Emília was exhausted and she felt asleep. Apparently the friends noticed.

Cátia: Emília, why do not you go to bed? You're falling asleep there.

Emília: I can not fall asleep. I want to wait for the end of Mika's concert to call him and ask how it was.

Bianca: What time should it end?

Emília: Towards half past twelve.

Bianca: So do not worry if you fall asleep we woke you up for those hours.

Emília: Promise ?!

All: Yes!

And since she was more relaxed, she soon fell asleep on the couch. She was awake with Júlia shaking her lightly and it seemed that she had slept for ten minutes but when she looked at the clock it was more than an hour.

Bianca: Call him and go to bed.

Emília grabbed her cell phone from the desk and called Mika. After a wait she took the phone from her ear, touched the screen again and brought it back to her ear. One more wait that began to make her impatient and that made her get up from the sofa.

Anabela: What's going on?

Emília: He isn't answering!

Emília paced back and forth, and suddenly there was a voice on the other side and Emília breathed a sigh of relief.

Emília: Why did you took so long to answer me?! ... Of course you frightened me, I was worried ... Yes, even though I only left a few hours ago. How did it go? ... Good! ... It was just to know about the concert. Besides that, is everything okay? ... Stop telling me it's only been some hours! I know that! A lot happens in hours! ... All right, all right. Kisses. (hangs up the call)

Júlia: So?

Emília: Looks like it went well. It was once again full. Well, I'll see if I get some sleep. See you tomorrow, girls.

All: See you tomorrow.

The next day they agreed to go for a walk around the city and Emília confirmed what her friends had already said and realized why she those looks at the train the day before. There she did not escape. Everyone would look, speak, and the bravest would come to talk to her first to confirm if it was her and then ask for photos and / or autographs. She was a bit surprised to have gotten so famous in her town, but otherwise, it was no longer new to her. The same can not be said of her friends who did the favor to warn every time someone looked and talked enthusiastically to those who approached them.

Bianca: You're really famous!

Emília: As I say: I'm not famous, Mika is. I'm just a bridge to him.

Anabela: At first it could be but I do not think that now.

Emília's cell phone started ringing and she looked at the screen.

Emília: And speaking of him. (answers) Hello ...? Tell me... (opens eyes) What ?! And what did he say? ... Such a freak. Did he hurt you? (Laughs) You're so silly. But does that mean he's gone? ... At least that ... You did well to call ... Ok. Kisses. (off) You will not believe who Mika was with! Romeu! He was there, screamming ... Mika told him that I was already gone and he said he was leaving too. But he was always aggressive. (laughs) Mika says he probably didn't beat him because he does not hit girls and it's thanks God that he's a girl. This man can even be funny in the strangest situations.

(Laughs)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:To compensate for earlier smaller chapters this is bigger than usual. In the next chapter, I'm going to be able to walk forward with time, because, apparently not, we have passe the 70th chapter. Do not miss Emília's birthday already. Do not forget to vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.2K 37
BOOK IS COMPLETED!!!!!
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

264K 9.6K 41
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
31.2K 1.2K 18
she's drowning. kaycee rice is battling depression, and feels as if everyday, her walls are closing in more and more. one day, however, she meets a...
3.8M 113K 64
🚫 𝖇𝖚𝖉𝖆𝖞𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖓 𝖋𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖚𝖒 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖆 🚫 sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyur...