My Teenage Romance // on hold

By confetti_romancer

"Dreams are fictitious. This is the reality." Sydney Addison Harper's a stereotypical nerd, an outcast, who w... More

Chapter 1: Routines
Chapter 3: Stolen Kiss
Chapter 4: It's Her
Author's Note (A/N)
Chapter 5: That Bastard
Author's Explanation & Comments
Chapter 6: Something To Burn
Chapter 7 : Forgetting The Truth
Chapter 8: The Rage of Hatred
Chapter 9: The Nerd's Still Alive
Chapter 10: We're History
Chapter 11: Sentimentality and Nightmares
Chapter 12: Blindfolded
Chapter 13: One Question, Two Answers
Chapter 14: Sherlock Holmes With No Watson
Chapter 15: What If
Chapter 16: Double Knots
Chapter 17: Dress, Tuxedos and Stares
Chapter 18: Extra Heartbeats
A/N
Chapter 19: Neighbor Blues
Chapter 20: Before You Change
Chapter 21: I Heard Everything
Chapter 22: Cream Face
Chapter 23: Trust & Faith
A/N (IMPORTANT)
A/N SUPER IMPORTANT
help needed !!

Chapter 2: Syd

2.2K 63 12
By confetti_romancer

My Teenage Romance@confetti_romancer

A/N

Hey guys :)

This is chapter 2! Yay! I'm so happy that I can finally find time to publish it. I've been busy and my computer just keeps being a retard.

Anyways, before I start off, I have two requests.

For the first,

Please vote!

Please!

Please!

For the second,

Check out my new story " The Mind of Dean Hoggarty" that's inspired by J.K. Rowling.

Alright, here it goes. Chapter 2.

Enjoy, lovelies of the loveliest.

Muacks.

Love,

confetti_romancer

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Syd
Jayden's P.O.V.

"Syd!"

"Syd!"

I saw poor Syd lying unconsciously near the lockers and ran towards her.

"Syd! Come on! Wake up!" I rested her in my arms. Just then, I heard snickering near the lockers, behind the wall.

"I'll be back, Syd," I whispered to her in a hushed voice. I put her back on the ground softly and sneaked behind the wall, only to find someone unexpected.

Guess who did it?

Who would have thought, that it was Damien's girlfriend, Kiela.

Bitch. She didn't notice me. So I stood there leaning on the wall with my arms crossed while she happily snickered with her stupid gang. I'll let her savor her moment before she gets it.

Not long after standing there, one of the girls saw me and stopped snickering. Then they all turned and looked at me.

"Kiela, I know you did this," I said as I clenched my fist. "Why?"

"Oh, my dictionary slipped out of my hands," she tried acting dramatic.

I went back to Syd and said to her," Syd, you okay?" And she didn't reply.

"Damn it!" I punched my fist at the locker that was next to me. "Look what you've done!"

Kiela winced a little and took a step back.

"Why are you doing this?! Especially to a crestfallen girl! She's done nothing wrong!" I raised my voice at her. Apparently, her friends were scared and nudged Kiela to leave. Kiela, with her sense of pride as usual, didn't want to. Instead, she narrowed her hazel eyes at me.

"I told you, it's an accident." She sighed and continued, " Just bring her to the nurse," and she walked away with her gang.

This stupid bitch. She threw that dictionary right at Syd's parietal! I calmed myself and carried Syd to the school nurse. The school nurse placed her on the bed and put some weird-smelling flowers in a pot, beside the hospital bed.

"She'll be alright. Don't worry. I suggest you leave, Jayden. She's not going to wake up soon," she said as she left the room and closed the door.

I pulled out a chair next to Syd and sat there. I took her hands and put them in mine.

"Oh, Syd. I'm sorry I made you chase me. Knowing that you have a weak heart," I said softly as tears trickled down my cheeks.

I looked at her. For that moment, I realized how beautiful Syd was. I was tempted to kiss her, but I couldn't. I'm her best friend. I don't want to steal her first kiss. Agh! Get it out of your head, Jayden!

Wait. What?

I'm falling for her? My best friend?!

Stop it, Jayden! Stop! I battled with my mind to stop the temptation. In the end, I succeeded.

But before I left the room to let her rest, I kissed her forehead and tucked her in properly.

I silently crept out of the room and closed the door quietly.

"I saw what you did there," the school nurse said as she smirked.

"Oh.. Sh.." I wanted to swear but we weren't allowed to. Especially, in front of the school nurse." It was nothing. I was just.. F-feeling sad f-for her," I stuttered.

Ring!

"Ah, there goes of the bell. Run along, Jayden. I'll take care of her," the school nurse said with a nasty grin on her face.

I left for my next class, English. I don't know why but even though I love English and I paid attention the most in it, this time it was different. Now all I could think of, is Syd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.1K 18
Jordan Whitehead the nerd that no one ever payed attention to. He never was the popular type, and was always a victim when it came to bullying. And a...
10.9K 704 39
A book on how Grayson Dolan discovers his bisexuality~ A boy named Jayden got severely insured by his father after he came out to him. Luckily for Ja...
194K 6.4K 41
Summary It must sound very cliché but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...
3.3M 86K 38
serənˈdipitē/ (noun): The occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way. "Girls are awful, that's why I'm not friends w...