Is it true love? ||Han Jisung...

By yqwnznn

Are you sure you love him? Just because it's forced I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS PRETTY HIGH So like It's the crin... More

1
3
4
5
6
7 (last)

2

5.1K 129 286
By yqwnznn

~about 6:50 pm~
You two took your time eating and chatting. It was pretty fun actually, wow. He paid the bill for you and you thanked him. When you both hopped into the car, he spoke up.
Jisung: actually you wanna go somewhere?
You: sure
He started driving to this destination.
And to your surprise, he took you to the arcade. Your jaw dropped dumbfounded as, 'why would we go here.' You just smiled as an idiot bc you haven't been to an arcade in awhile. He walked out of the car and opened the door for you. You mouth "thank you" And he just nodded taking your hand in his.
WOAH NO DUDE MY HEARTU..
When we went in you two paid for the stuff and started doing like literally everything there. In total you had such a fun time there.

Jisungs POV
Ok I'm sorry but I've fallen in love

|back to your POV|
You two were done and started driving home. Once you arrived to your house you thanked him and both said bye.

When you opened your door you were greeted by an overly excited brother. You were confused af but didn't bother. He was chanting something apparently so you decided to overhear.
Minho: OMG OMG OMG HES GONNA BE MY BROTHER WHAT THE FLIP (repeat that like 2917491737 times)
You just laughed while trying to hide it.

~time skip to tomorrow~
Jisung POV
|8:50 AM|
Today I'm going out with Minho, to shop for engagement rings. The wedding isn't until 3 weeks so we're going to prepare the engagement first. I'm still pretty nervous because of right now I'm telling this to her from the bottom of my heart. Anyway we both got to the mall and now were shopping for rings. We got in the special room filled with jewelry and wow. So shiny.
We shopped through all the rings until the perfect one

(Srry about the hand and stuff)

You: how about this hyung?
Minho: that looks perfect let's get it.

So you agreed on getting that one and the cashier said;
Cashier: that'll be about ₩21241800 (about $20,000)
You were a bit shocked but gave her your credit card (the cashier)
Once you were done you two thanked the Cashier and went to Minho's house to pick up Y/n for the date and drop Minho off.

Your POV
|11 am|
You didn't forget about the date tbh and once you were finish you checked yourself in the mirror. Hmm looking good

^dress^

^shoes^

^hair^

(Plus you with some light makeup and yes you dyed your hair)
(Lol women have to wear black bc we're dark😂😂😂  -Changbin)

Then you put on your purse and got ready and then just in time Jisung showed up. With Minhoe 😂

Wahhh Jisung is flipping handsome today. I wonder where we're gonna go. You all greet each other then you and jisung go in his car and drive off.

Jisung: I like your hair your colorful hair was too kiddy for me
You: you wanna die
Jisung: ok sorry I was kidding
You: so where are we going exactly?
Jisung: well actually a lot of places like the mall bc the wedding is in 3 weeks and we have to prepare ahead of time. Also known as 'buying wedding dresses and suits'
You: oh, ok

-when you arrived at the mall-
You two entered a wedding shop thingy and started off with him. He quickly found his suit and like wtf, why so quick. He went to go try it on and boy it looked fabulous.
(Jisung doesn't have any pics in a suit yet so ima insert a beautiful pic of him also imagine him in a suit)

Your jaw dropped. He looked so, AMAZING WTF.
You: we're getting that.
He chucked and changed back.

So your turn. Ok then. Like an ordinary woman you took like 5 hours (about 45 minuets) picking out your dress. Jisung was just playing on his phone. You went in the fitting room hoping to impress Jisung with your dress that you picked out.

^dress^
You decided to tease him when you came out.
You: honey~
He groaned and looked up and he was like "woah"
Jisung: that looks amazing, let's get it.
You know he tried to sound unamused but he surely was
I mean the dress wasn't even that all 'woah' it was the only one that actually suits me. The other ones were too eh.
Again he paid (you're starting to feel bad for him) and you both thanked the people in there and left.

-time skip-
|7 pm|
You two did so much, from eating Ice cream, going on a picnic, bowling and karaoke. It was so fun. But now it's sunset time. My favorite. We were going to one last place which took awhile to get to. But we're here.

-some beach in Korea-
While the sun was setting (wtf self) you two took a walk on the beach. Wow the view was amazing. Then what you'd least expect would happen. Jisung stopped in the middle of our walk, and knelt down. And literally I was like, wtf is happening.
He took out that little red box that you swear is a ring box thingy. And woah the ring was beautiful, but i swear he was more beautiful.
Jisung: I know we aren't really close but I guess now we are, I'm sorry for all the things I did that was a bother to you but I hope that we can spend our life together, happily and peaceful. And no this isn't just because of the forced Marriage, but I think I've fallen for you in 2 days. So Lee Y/n, be mine.

OK IM SORRY. THIS FF LITERALLY IS ALREADY TO THIS PART. IK ITS QUICK BUT IM DEBATING THIS'LL BE THE HAPPIEST FF EVER. YEP NO PPL INTERRUPTING THEIR LOVE (oh no spoilers) WELL TELL ME IF YOU WANT THE FF SHORT OF LONG IG?
BYE

SQUIRRELLLLLLLL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
253K 6.2K 15
(Y/N) thought she would never be fixed. After years of bullying, she moved schools, but her heart would still never be fixed. But one day, the school...
39.4K 1.6K 10
we grew up together, but our paths are meant to be apart from each other.
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...