What people do for love. (Ric...

By HishaChu

You were a normal girl before you ever met him. He brought out the worse in you. Yet, he even brought out the... More

Hello.
Peaceful sunday morning.
The smiths.

Getting to know Rick Sanchez.

502 17 13
By HishaChu

The next day, I went over to the Smiths family's home to bring the famous Italian wine that Beth has been bragging about to me. I wanted to surprise her, and thank her for all the things she has done for me. So I decided to go to every store the day before just to look for the one and only famous 1956s Italian wine. Just for Beth. Which brings me the day today, I'm right in front of the Smiths door, waiting for Beth or anyone at home to open the door so I could present this fine wine to the lovely lady. What I didn't expect is to see Beth's father on the other side of the door. He looked at me, down to up with a smirk before he burped out loudly. I wasn't surprised, for the fact that I hear that all the time when ever he's around when I'm over. What I wasn't used to is seeing him right in front of me. Or close to me. Cause whenever he's around, he's either in the living room watching tv, or in the garage doing something with morty. So this was a true surprise. Thinking about all the thoughts, i was suddenly cut off when a low deep rough voice shrug me off from my thoughts.

"The fuc-kk do you wanT kiD?"

I heard rick said as he leaned against the doorframe. I gulped, didn't know what to say. It's the first time I ever heard him speak, so i was a little nervous and anxious. Due to the fact that I wasn't that good with talking to people unless I know you VERY well. Like Beth.

"I...uh... is Beth here?"

I ask with a low soft voice. This man, this tall man scared me. In every way. He wasn't really comfortable to hang out with.

"S-She's out with Jerry and the kids. Why y-uRP-ooking for her?"

Rick asked me with a raised eyebrow. I simply shake my head with a shrug. Sighing in sadness because Beth was out.

"I got her a present. She's been bragging about how she wants it so bad so... just wanted to give it to her. "

I say as I looked up to the big dark eyes in front of me. Rick looked like shit. Honestly. He looked like he haven't slept for days, and as always, he has some drool sliding out of the corner of his lips. He smelled like trash, and a big amount of sniff of alcohol mixing with his breath. I continued to stare at ricks actions, he looked as if he was thinking of what to do in this situation. Then, he suddenly moved aside from the door while scratching the back of his neck.

"Beth wi-LL Be bacK like in two hours. If you want, y-uURP ou can wait for her to come back. MaKe yourself feel ho-OOme kid."

Rick hissed our with a groan as he sat back down on the couch, where he probably was sitting earlier before I arrived. I hesitated a bit before walking in and shutting the door behind me. It's the first time I'm gonna be in a room all alone with rick. I wasn't used to him. So I don't know what to do. Suddenly I flinched by the rough familiar voice. It was rick.

"The fuck are yOu doing? Sit down and just fucking relax dawg"

All i did was nodded. I nodded immediately and walked over the couch, sitting at the end so that I won't be so close to rick. Suddenly, I felt like a little girl once again. Felt like I couldn't do anything but obey. And just be innocent as possible.

"So uh... how are you rick?"

I asked with a slight nervous sound in my voice. I then set down the present for Beth on the table while glancing over to rick. First thing I noticed, is that he's been watching my movements. Watching what I was doing. I felt like he can read my mind. Like he was seeing right through me.

"Tired."

Is all he said before he sat back down on the couch and looked over to the tv screen that was playing some random drama. I didn't know what else to say. I was too scared to speak up and make him mad or say something hurtful. I just gulped and relaxed, crossing my legs and my arm as I stared down to my legs and feet.

"What- what are you fucking nervous or some sh-shit? Y-you're be-UURp-like morty now"

I was shocked. I didn't know what else or what to say at all. I just sat there for a few moments before I finally decided to talk. It was better then being silent and awkward.

"A-h...ahaha.. you're right. I do sound like morty now huh..?" I blurted out with a awkward laugh. Yeah, I wasn't used to being around rick. He made me anxious. All of a sudden while I was continuing my awkward laugh, I suddenly felt a rough unfamiliar arm wrapped around my waist,
And a soft pillow like under my butt. When I realized what's going on,
I was on Rick Sanchez's lap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 239K 69
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
146K 84 14
You ready to make that pussy/dick wet?✋💀 ⁺˚⋆。°✩₊
5M 325K 63
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
168K 6.6K 43
Valentina, a student at Heartfelt University, is assigned to the notoriously rude and cold Professor Montgomery. While the professor's harsh demeano...