My Only Hope

By AmberBrown1023937

Rose is just your ordinary 14 year old girl, with her normal 14 year old problems. But when she goes to her s... More

My Only Hope
My Only Hope- Chapter 1
My Only Hope- Chapter 2
My Only Hope- Chapter 3
My Only Hope- Chapter 4
My Only Hope- Chapter 5
My Only Hope- Chapter 6
My Only Hope- Chapter 8
My Only Hope- Chapter 9
My Only Hope- Chapter 10
My Only Hope- Chapter 11
My Only Hope- Chapter 12
My Only Hope- Chapter 13
My Only Hope- Chapter 14
My Only Hope- Chapter 15
My Only Hope- Chapter 16
My Only Hope- Chapter 17
My Only Hope- Chapter 18

My Only Hope- Chapter 7

167 3 0
By AmberBrown1023937

Enjoy

         Back at the mansion, near the crystal clear lake, the boy and the man sat on a fancy white bench.

          “Boy, make yourself useful. You have heard of Miss Malone, the telekinetic,” The man stated.

          Of course, he thought, she’s the only thing people talk about here.

            “Yes, sir,” he said, politely. He didn’t want any trouble.

          “Yesterday, she escaped with two other specimens. I need you, boy, to lure them back here. I can’t risk my men causing a scene, or we might have a little competition. Become one of them, and then betray them. Boy, you shall do as I ask,” his father said, sternly. He had no patience for the boy he refused to call a son.

          I really wish he would call me by my actual name, instead of calling me boy all the time. What could possibly be so hard about calling me Logan? The boy thought.

          “As you wish, father,” Logan, said. This was his chance to prove himself to his father. He would get her, for he was sure of it. One thing was in his mind as he walked in, he would not fail.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

          Riding in the car was boring, with a capital ‘B’. I was just sitting there, and I look out the car door window to see wild daisies. Those were Kelsey’s favorite, wait Kelsey!

          “Stop!” I shouted. The car came to a sudden halt.

          “What?! What is it?!” Derek exclaimed, panicked expression on his face.

          “WE FORGOT ABOUT MY FAMILY! THERE STILL THERE! THEY’RE PROBABLY BEING TORTURED RIGHT NOW AND IT’S MY FAULT! TURN AROUND, TURN AROUND!” I screamed. I was really panicking. I felt horrible forgetting my sister. How could I have done that?!

          “Don’t worry, Rose. They were never there in the first place. We managed to get them to safety shortly after you were captured. They are with your Uncle Ryan,” Derek explained, calmly.

          That’s not true! I saw my sister on the screen! She was being tortured!” I said.

          “They probably found an old video of yours and photo shopped her. She is perfectly safe and sound,” Derek explained, patiently.

          That calmed me. Then, something popped in my head.

          “Derek, is even legal for you to drive?” I asked. He couldn’t be too much older than me, and I am fourteen.

          “Yes, I got my license last week. Any other questions?” he asked. The last part wasn’t sarcastic, he was just curious.

          “Just one. Where are we going?” I asked.

          The rest of the car was silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 44.2K 22
NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE AND IBOOKS! ---------------------- Meet Jason Henderson. A 21 year old hopeless romantic. Playing with girls hearts ju...
122K 6.8K 51
This story is about a bad boy campus meeting gulf who just transferred in his campus and become star football player of engineering campus of there u...
3.3K 522 16
Sometime love brings you happiness, But, What if your Love story is like Amy's Will you be happy? Will your love remain for a person who...
202 12 13
Emma is an average student. She gets good grades and is in a few clubs. She has her life planned out for the future. After high school she'll go to c...