The Love, the hate, the balan...

By starwarseditsz

This story contains Spoilers of TLJ or TFA. Rey and Ben still think about each other since their last encount... More

The time after
We meet again
The deal
Home sweet home.
The dream
Is it true?
THE KISS
The truth
The short advice
It's just a dream
it's sadness
The awakening
Figure it out.
a long time
You guys
Do you
LOVE ME!
Yes I do

I will lose you.

190 4 6
By starwarseditsz

Chapter 14

R„Ben your mom died a few months ago. and you forgot it."

I start crying I don't have any thoughts right now on my emotions. But I'm just crying I have a feeling of darkness rising. But it quickly fades away when Rey pulls me in a tight hug. I basically cry myself to sleep. When I wake up I see Reys really tired eyes but she is still smiling.

„Rey you should sleep a little."

R"No no I'm fine."

„Rey I see it come here." I pull her really close and start stroking her. After about 2 minutes I realize her already sleeping in peace. I get up and decide to walk outside. Maybe I will remember something. I kiss her forehead look one last time at her and leave to find some memories.

I walk out and start remembering how Poe hit me. And how Rey had to suffer because of me. I walk a little longer to see the house. and walk a little longer to see my ship as I enter I hear a really familiar sound. Something is in the air... TIE FIRGHTERS. I quickly run outside to see them flying to the house. Oh GOSH I'M GOING TO KILL HUX. I ran quickly to the cockpit and start my ship. I see the Tie fighters.

„HERE IS KYLO REN ABORT MISSION GO BACK TO THE MAIN SHIP." No reply they are getting dangerously close. So out of my reflexes I shoot at them I shoot all 3 to the ground I have to get to Hux quickly.

„HUX YOU S***HEAD GIVE ME THE COORDINATES WHERE YOU AT."

H"GESS Kylo calm down. they only wanted to get you to call me."

„GIVE ME THE DAMN COORDINATES NOW."

H"Chill here I send you them."

I quickly put my ship into light speed and arrive in no time. I exit the ship with my new helmet on. I see Hux with a huge grin on his face. I'M going to whip it away. I start force choking him.

„YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME NEXT TIME." I see him grabbing his throat and I see the fear in his eyes. I let him fall onto the ground. „DO NEVER EVER DISRESPECT ME OR BETTER DON'T EVEN TRY TO FAIL ME. YOU ARE NO LONGER A COMMANDER. YOU ARE NOTHING SO YOU CAN STAR WASHING THE TROOPERS UNIFORMS. AND THEY BETTER BE WHITE AND SHINY. " I say loud but not screaming I force push him into the wall. Under the Mask I start smiling if Rey could see this she would laugh. Her laugh. OH NO I FORGOT TO TELL REY.

I just storm off to the communication room and call Rey. No answer

I have to force call her. I can do this

Rey?

no answer

Rey?

Ben? Where are you? What's going on?

Rey I love you. You will not and I repeat NOT be alone I will not come home for a few days, or months. But when I do everything will be fine.

Ben no don't come back please please. I can't live without you.

Rey it will be alright. I'm not going to leave you forever.

NO BEN YOU DON'T THIS. COME BACK NOW.

Rey no. It's better if I just stay for a few days.

BEN SOLO YOU BETTER COME BACK.

I have to go I love you.

REYS P.O.V.

And with that he is gone. I know that if he doesn't come back now he will star doing bad things again. He will lose himself again. I can sense it. I wish I could be positive this time but I.. I just can't

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873 20 1
A Reylo Fan Fic following on from The Last Jedi. CONTAINS SPOILERS! Also sex scenes. Enjoy! The bond between Rey and Kylo grows stronger, as does th...
7.5K 434 25
The Resistance has been devastated. Only a few escaped the Battle of Crait, but General Leia Organa believes there are still supporters that will hel...
65.6K 2K 37
DISCLAIMER!! CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE LAST JEDI!! #2 in Reylo 03/08/2018 After the events of The Last Jedi, Rey and Kylo Ren end up on opposite sid...
8.7K 310 33
(AU) Luke is gone. Kylo Ren is the new Supreme Leader. The Resistance is all but decimated. Now, all responsibility falls on Rey to balance the Force...