A CLOSER STEP TO THE LIE||√

By hayaArmixer

Four years was enough for perrie to understand and change , a lot of changes that happened in four years in a... More

-1-who is she?
-2- call it what you want
-3-what r they
-4- went closer
-5-the killing letter
-6-the 1st thoughts
-7-on the 1st time
8-the 1st boy
-9- my boy friend!
-10- Is it true?
-11- my Mr lover boy
-12- not sure
_13_ at the darkness
-15 the Truth
16- disguised
-17_14/2
-18_talking to my Ex
-19-_ finding out
-20-_ it was me !
-21- think of me!
-22- possessed
23- okay
-24- competition
25-17
26_ bullied
27- you are okay?!
28- pulled
29- sexiest
30- next step
31- reason
32- Q|A
33- 1 & only way
34- in and out of all
35-decide
36-storm out
37-all about
38- treatment
39- any better
40- memories
41- Not any more
42- AGAIN
43- the lastest
44-idea?
45- goodbye
finnally

_14_ un- true

89 16 2
By hayaArmixer

I went to rebbica 's house and invited her on a cup of tea at a near 'caffé ' . she agreed and when we arrived there I told her about the thing that is about to be true if we didn't do any thing . what will we do perrie? Said rebbica. Easy things I replied. But for me I'll start with Mark and Clay .
Jade is true friend perrie she told me about her squad's idea and she gas warned me before from clay but I didn't listen. Am sorry. Well that was a shock to me ,who should I believe . I never said I'll do any thing for jade let her , her positions will be done later . I said .

I went to my neighbor Lar he is do faithful friend and he like me as a friend and sister and he'll do any thing to help me . so I asked him if he can act my boyfriend for a little amount of time . and he agreed with out questioning what made the plane easy that all the people who's in my street and area are at the same school
So there were no difficulty in finding them in or out the school .

( in the next day at the P.E class)
Mark was standing 3 meters away from me at the gym . he was looking on me in way which I didn't really feel comfortable at . I also saw lar 1 meter away from me so I went to him and kissed him though he didn't understand the situation. But I knew mark was watching lar looked on me in a way of questioning ' is that what you meant by me pretending as your boy boyfriend . no that wasn't what we dealed at '😒. I looked on him and nodded . I bet he saw the tears in my eyes the disadvantage in my hidden tears that it seems really like I am crying . I turned around and made a sign with my hands and eyebrows. So rebbica could come and follow me .

In few days I had realised that clay rebbica's Ex-boyfriend . doesn't really recognize any thing she does that means he's cold he don't like her as he never did . he just hate her perhaps he use her as a stranger or he doesn't know . any way I had to admit to her that she couldn't hurt him in the way of jealousy coz he didn't love her . the shock that she knew about that . and I was kind of shocked I looked on her angrily . what❓ why ❓ I yelled , why what she asked why don't you help me in planing you just say OK and do whatever I say even though you knew he don't care were you waisting your time ?,.

Though all this time I'd seen Mark realising then walking away . and one I followed him to know where could he be . or where does he go . when I was on the way he stopped and signed to jade by his hand. And she hugged him . I heard what was said , is every thing alright said jade. And then mark nodded and that meant he wasn't alright they started walking I knew I couldn't keep on following them they may realise and but though I wished to go behind them to listen more to know why mark was upset . but I decided not to and go ahead . I decided that this could be way better than problems between my ex or my fake ex.

Mark:-
I don't really understand why I agreed for breaking this girl . I bet that wasn't the right thing . right? Said mark , yes it wasn't, said jade .you know?, a little more things I knew about my self when I left this perrie you know what I discovered ? I discovered that I love her so much am feeling this jealousy when I see her with her new boyfriend I feel annoyed when I think about the speed she moved on after the break up . or were she cheering on me and she know that fellow since before?!. Said mark
Ya right you know what I knew also . perrie is a strong girl she is clever and sweet I could never Imagine her broken but what I couldn't believe is that she broken but she broke you by her strongness

Perrie:-
I think I couldn't do it any more . PERRIE listen to me seriously! Said rebbica while walking behind me at the corridor. No rebbi I think we can do it. I said confidently no am fed up am already broken . whatever happens breaks me way more . when I see him I feel like there is a knife that had stamped my heart . whenever you talk about planes boyfriend love any thing burn am fed up am out she said raising her hand I had realised something. She tried to kill her self . her hand is scard . I asked her for the reason . she easily said it is non of new news for a girl who discovered that she was a sex doll or slave ,i felt on a fake love. You can move on I said. No no ! What did you expect from a girl who discovered that every thing in her life or the best thing in her life is simply just a lie .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 42 15
Precious wants to be loved and to love as well and Daniel just wants to be left alone. Precious and Daniel meet once again after years apart. But...
92 17 8
ɴᴏᴡ ɪɴ 11ᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ, ᴍɪʟᴇʏ ɪꜱ 16, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴜɴᴛꜱ ʜᴇʀ, ꜱʜᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʏʟᴀɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ. ᴍɪʟᴇʏ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ ʀᴀᴇʟʏɴɴ ꜱᴇᴇꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠ...
1.1M 35.1K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
739 41 14
What Happens when you Fall in love with a guy but you don't know how to tell him. Do you suffer in Silence or You confess?. It gets complicated when...