The New Girl

By YannaBeauu

Kadience is the new girl at SouthWest high school in Cali. She keeps to herself and she doesn't believe In fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Thanks for reading .

Chapter 22

832 22 3
By YannaBeauu

Kadience's POV

"Hi mom ." I said faintly as I closed the door behind me. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room with a glass of Hennessy in one hand and a cigarette in the other one.

"Where you been ?" She asked blowing smoke in my face.

"I went out." I replied coughing.

"Ohh so we go out in lil hoochie clothes now." She asked Pulling at my dress. "And what's this I hear about you being out with all these lil boys ?"

"Excuse me ?" I said squinting my eyes at her. "I haven't been around with just any boys I've been with Jayden and he's a man not a little boy." I snapped.

"Who the hell is Jayden ?"

"My boyfriend for 7 months but of course you wouldn't know that because you're never home." I said starting to walk upstairs.

She grabbed my arm. "Kadience don't you ever walk away from me while I'm talking to you."

She was clearly drunk , maybe she had just broken up with one of her boyfriends. That was her only remedy for her so called broken hearts.

I sighed and took a deep breath "what ? What could you possibly want to talk about ?"

"After all I've done for you and this how you repay me ? With damn disrespect ?" She asked stepping back and folding her arms.

"What have you done for me beside provide me with food and a house ? That's all you've done for me."

"I have been a good damn mother to you , you're not going sit up here and act like I haven't."

"You haven't been shit to me. You leave every chance you get. You don't talk to me ! You don't ask me how my days went ! We don't even do things together. You missed senior awards night , did you even see the awards me and Moni got over the fire place?" My eyes were filled with tears by now, I was broken and she didn't even know how I felt on the inside. "You haven't heard anything about me being around town with different boys , you just want to make me feel bad because you feel bad. I pray to God that I'm nothing like you when I have kids." I looked down at her disgusted , she slapped me leaving my cheek red and stinging.

"You will not talk to me like that Kadience ! You don't even have the courtesy to thank me for all of my hard work." She said pointing her finger in my face.

"What hard work ? Are you really going to sit up here and betray like you actually provide for me ? I buy my OWN stuff with MY money. I haven't asked your for a dime since we left New York and when were you going to tell me that my auntie and cousins were killed ?" I yelled at her. She stepped back away from me and swallowed her guilt.

"I didn't think it was important." She said underneath her breath.

"You didn't think it was important to tell me that my family members were killed ? Lady you need help." I said walking toward the door.

"Where you think you're going?" She asked following behind me.

"Anywhere away from you." I said before slamming the door in her face.

I got in my car and cried my eyes out. It was to late to call Jazmine and talk to her. Moni was probably sleep at Malik's house.

I made up my mind and rode to Jayden's house. When I got there Karma's car was parked beside his. My tears quickly turned into tears of anger. I grabbed my keys and walked up to his door. "Please give me strength." I said before turning the key he gave me to his house and silently letting myself in.

"Karma I don't even know why you here , you need to go home." Jayden said. I was standing in the living room up against the wall so they couldn't see me but I could see them. He had his shirt off , he wore two pairs of gym shorts and some nike socks. He was sitting on the counter top with a can of coke in his hand. Karma wore a red mini skirt , a white spaghetti strapped shirt with a black and white blazer with her red and white converse.

"You know why I'm here Jayden." She said rubbing on his thigh. That didn't sit well with me at all. I wanted to go and snatch her ass up but I waited to see exactly where this conversation was going.

Jayden looked down at her throwing her hand off his leg. "Karma I'm not having sex with you." He said jumping down from the counter top.

"Why ? Is it because of that new bitch you call yourself in love with ? You was all over me last year and at Tre party now all of a sudd...."

"Don't call her bitch , and that was junior year. I love my girlfriend and Jason my nigga the fuck I look like." Jayden said taking a sip of his coke.

"Fuck her and Jason." She said pushing him up against the wall and kissing his lips.

"What you gone do rape me ?" Jayden said laughing "you need to go." He pushed her off of him , grabbed her purse and handed it to her. "You need help."

"I don't need help I need some dick and you're going to give it to me!" Karma yelled charging over to him and unbuckling his pants.

"Bitch have you lost your damn mind ?" I said stepping in between the two of them.

Jayden's POV

My mouth dropped when I saw Kadience. I hope like hell she didn't think I was cheating on her , not with this thot anyways. "Baby it's not what it looks like I swear." I said throwing my hands up in surrender.

"Shut up Jayden !" She yelled not even looking at me. "You need to go." She said to karma through clenched teeth. Karma rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse , Kadience followed behind her all the way to the front door. "If I catch you talking to my man again you're going to regret every damn word." Kadience threaten. Karma scoffed and left.

"She better be lucky I didn't go New York on her ass."

When Kadience got mad her accent got stronger and it was so sexy. I smiled and licked my lips at her. "What Jayden ?" She asked with an attitude taking off her heels.

"You're so cute." I sat beside her and started placing kisses on her neck and shoulders.

"Really Jayden ? You see I'm pissed off and you trying to fuck , move." She said pushing me away from her.

"Damn I can't kiss my girlfriend's neck and shoulders without trying to fuck ?"

"No cause every time you do it leads to us fucking and I don't wanna have sex tonite."

"Well what you wanna do ?"

"I wanna go beat that bitch with my damn heel , like really who the fuck do she thin....." She had her hand on her head , leaning back on the couch. Every time she finished a sentenced she licked her lips I couldn't take it anymore.

"Remember when you said next time we fuck you don't wanna fuck you wanna make love ?" I asked standing over her. I was looking her deeply in her eyes so she knew I wasn't playing.

"I didn't say that , Drake said it I just repeated it." She replied

"You still said it though." I said picking her up and taking her into our bedroom.

That night Kadience and I made love all night long. The sun had came up and we were still going. After we finished I held her tightly in complete silence.

"Babe how many times have we had sex ?" Kadience asked me

"Shit i don't know , a lot."

"We had sex in the car."

"In the bathroom at 5 Star."

"Remember when we went to the aquarium we had sex on the bus."

"Damn I almost forgot about that."

After we had finally named all the places we fucked we figured out we had sex a total of 18 times. Damn we needed to slow down.

Katia's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing Boo Thang . That was my ringtone for Jason I smiled to myself before answering my phone.

"Good morning beautiful." He said

"Good morning handsome."

"What you got going on today ?"

I yawned and threw the covers off of me and went in the bathroom. I looked a hot mess. My hair was everywhere , I had droll all over my face and I had eye buggers. "Uhmm I might go chill with the girls later." I said wetting my toothbrush.

"Well would you like to get some breakfast with me this morning ?"

"Of course what time ?"

"At 8 be ready , bye beautiful." He said before hanging up.

I looked at the time and it was 7:32. I finished brushing my teeth and took a quick shower. When I got I did my hair and went into my walk in closet to find something to wear. I picked out my green tansy top , white shorts , green sandals , my Michael Kors Purse and white sunglasses.

I was putting on my lipgloss when the doorbell rung. I grabbed my purse and went down the hall to my mothers room to give her a kiss goodbye before I left. "Bye mommy love you." I said before running down the stairs to answer the door.

Jason's POV

When Katia opened the door I started smiling so hard. She is so beautiful I would love to be with her for a lifetime. "You ready ?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said smiling.

We walked to my car i opened the door for her letting her in on the passengers side. The whole way to the restaurant she sung... unfortunately.

When we got to the restaurant I opened door for her , helping her out of the car as she grabbed a hold to my hand.

Katia's POV

"Table for 2." Jason said speaking to the lady behind the counter. She licked her lips and started smiling at him like I wasn't even standing there. She led us to our table and asked us what we wanted to drink. "And for you ?" She asked me but still looking at Jason.

"I'll have a coke." I said scoffing.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." She said before leaving and trying to make her ass bounce while she walked.

"Dumb bitch." I mumbled underneath my breath looking at the menu. I wasn't even hungry anymore her thirsty ass pissed me off. "What Jason." I said with an attitude. He was sitting across from me grinning and laughing at me.

"You're jealous."

"I am not."

"Yea you are. Why she gotta be a bitch ?"

"Because I could be your girlfriend and she sitting up here flirting with you in my face , she's disrespectful." I said turning my attention back to the menu.

"Your are my girlfriend." He replied making my eyes widen in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 26.2K 40
"If you asked me three months ago what heartbreak was, I would tell you it's losing somebody close to you due to unspeakable circumstances. But right...
87.7K 2.3K 32
Roxanne (Roxie) is sixteen with a hard life. Her mom died shortly after Roxanne's birth. Her father, blaming it on Roxanne, is now an alcoholic and a...
249K 6.4K 27
I guess you could say Kennedy Wright was an average girl coming from a broken home. Well to her she never had a home. Her mom was a junkie her dad c...
297K 6.4K 50
Brooklyn Robins was left to be raised by her 7 brothers after her mom died and dad had abandon them a few years prior. Her brothers have always been...