Sherlolly

By alimmeyer

A/N: This is my first fanfic I've wrote. The Sherlolly part doesn't really come until Chapter 10, but please... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part 11
The End

Part 10

395 11 2
By alimmeyer

When I'm boiling the spaghetti Sherlock comes behind me and grabs me turning me around and pulling me close to him. I'm so shocked I'm almost frightened and I start to breathe fast. In a quick motion he moves his head closer and starts to kiss me. I start to pull away, but then I start to kiss back. We break apart to breathe and as soon as we've gotten enough air, I move closer for more, but Sherlock quickly walks out of the flat without saying a word. I stand there for a few minutes just thinking until the over boiling of the spaghetti brings me back. I eat my dinner when it's ready and then go to my room where I lay down on my bed and cry. I don't know why I'm crying, I just am. I cry and cry until I fall asleep.

When I wake up in the morning I have a pounding headache and realize that I'm late for work. I rush to get ready, skipping a shower and leave. It's a nice day so I decide to walk. On the way there I kept thinking about Sherlock. He hadn't come home last night or if he had, he wasn't there this morning. When I get to Bart's something seems a bit odd, but then I haven't been there in almost 3 weeks. I'm on my way up to the mortuary when I'm stopped by two men- Mike Stamford and a man I don't know. "Doctor Hooper we're sorry to inform you that you have been fired." Mike says as the men pull me into a room. "What? Why?" I squeak. The man I don't know replies "You have been under investigation for giving a man- Sherlock Holmes- body parts.". "Wha- where would you get a silly idea like that?" I say trying to make it seem like a lie. "We received a tip by a Richard Brook.". "Look, Molly I'm really sorry. We're trying to help- we've decided not to report this to the police.". Mike responds. I can hardly breathe and I have tears pouring down my face. I try to say something, but I can't so I just turn and leave. My friend Mary grabs my arm as I'm running down the hallway. "Not now." I sob and keep running. I run all the way to my flat. I lock the door and go to the bathroom where I lock that door, too.

I lay on the floor and sob for a few minutes when thoughts of when I was younger and I was depressed came back to me. I remembered what I did to cope so I dug around for my first aid kit where I found scissors. I took a deep breath and drug the blade across my wrist, not very deep, almost not deep enough to draw blood (it did draw blood) and and repeated over and over. I slowly started to cut deeper with every cut. I now had a very small pool of blood around me, but it was growing. My head started to throb and I became tired so I laid down on the floor and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.6K 37
Yoko Apasra is a rising star, shining bright in the world of fame. But with fame comes danger. When threats arise, Yoko's life is entrusted to Faye P...
173K 1.9K 78
"We all know there's only one person in this world that can control Rafe Cameron."
838K 31.3K 99
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
326K 14.2K 131
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...