The Beast

By Daryl_Lover_4life

Four friends, misfits, have the adventure of a life time, but that comes with great responsibility as well. W... More

The Beginning of the End
Brave
Aftermath
Some Scars are deeper than they seem
Family isn't always the best thing to have
Friendship is everything
On the road we go!
Run
Let's just go already
It's all Fun and Games before someone Almost gets Hurt
Game Plan
Well, shoot
The Deed is Done
Time is Precious, so are Friends
Author's note

A life worth saving

0 0 0
By Daryl_Lover_4life

Azalea whipped through the trees, earning a few scratches, towards not so distant wimpers. Breaking off into a clearing, she spotted a scrawny pup backed against a boulder with two wolves surrounding it.
"Hey, get out of here," Azalea howled, launching a stone at them, knocking the stout one in the head. Turning their heads, the wolves growled at Azalea, forgetting about the pup, and started inching towards her.
"Oh, put a sock in it," Azalea hissed, drawing her dagger. The stout wolf launched at her, causing Azalea to slice it's leg, and kick it away from her. Whimpering in pain, it bowed down, turned, and ran away with it's companion chasing after him. Placing the dagger in its sheath, Azalea walked towards the the terrified little dog.
"Hey, hey, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. Those wolves are gone now, it's just me," Azalea coaxed, holding her hand out for the puppy to smell. Cautiously, the dog sniffed Azalea's dirt coated hand, and then licked it. Azalea slowly moved her hand back to caressed it's short, oily, golden locks. Azalea smiled and moved her hands to pick up the pup, and held it to her chest. "Aren't you a pretty girl? I'm going to take you back to my friends, because I can't just leave you here," she explained, getting to her feet, and edging back into the cover of the trees.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.2K 58
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
269K 4K 100
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္
28.9M 917K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
619K 20.8K 86
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...