Kingdom Hearts: Jumanji

By mickol93

A year after the events of their last adventure, Sora, Kairi, Riku are now setting down to rest. But now, the... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Disney Castle, the start of a new journey
Chapter 3: Meeting Sarah, sucked into Jumanji, and bats.
Chapter 4: Group arrives in 1995, and arrives at Alan's home
Chapter 5: Mosquitoes, monkeys, lion, Alan returns, reunion
Chapter 6: Different home, parents dead
Chapter 7: We're not afraid. It's not your turn.
Chapter 8: Sarah, vines and yellow pod
Chapter 9: Van Pelt, and stampede
Chapter 10: Heartless, separated, and Peter cheats
Chapter 11: Stampede and Van Pelt again. Sir Sav-a-lot
Chapter 12: Peter gets a tail. Jungle house, monsoon, and crocodiles
Chapter 13: Quicksand, spiders, and earthquake
Chapter 14: Jumanji. Alan wins, and back to 1969
Chapter 15: Ending, post-scene credit

Chapter 2: Brantford, 1969, meeting Alan Parrish, and discovery of Jumanji

1.1K 10 5
By mickol93

The gummi ship continues flying. Inside, the heroes are sitting down, keeping their eyes open for the new worlds. Sora is getting excited. Going to new worlds meaning he can make new friends. Kairi sees the exciting look on his face and giggles. Just then, they spot one of the new worlds. They all look. 

Goofy: There's one, over there!

Sora: Well, let's go check it out.

Donald: Wait, Sora. I don't think we all should go. We don't know this world yet and we all might get lost down there. 

Namine: Donald's right, Sora. 

Sora: Ok, how about me, Donald and Goofy go down first to check it out? 

Riku: Ok. Once you're done down there, contact us and we'll be down there. 

Sora: Got it. 

Roxas: I hope you guys will be okay down there. 

Sora: We will. Don't worry. 

Kairi gets up and walks to him. She kisses his cheek. They smile at each other. Sora follows Goofy and Donald and they go down to the world. They reach the world and land in a beautiful town. They see a sign that says, "Welcome to Brantford". 

Sora: Brantford? 

Goofy: That's the name of the town, Sora. 

They walk around the town. People greet them politely. Luckily Donald cast a spell on himself and Goofy, to make people think they're human. Sora and his two friends greet them back. They walk past a statue of a man riding on a horse. They see the name of the man. "General Angus Parrish". They look at the statue and continue onward. They pass through a neighborhood and head for a factory. They pass through trees on a road and they come to the factory. Then, they stop and hide behind some bushes. They see a bunch of kids on bikes riding around, like they're waiting for someone.

Sora: What are they doing? 

Donald: I don't know. 

The boys get off their bikes and start throwing and messing around with another bike. The three get confused of what the kids are doing. Then, the kids run to hide behind the trees on the road. After a minute, the door to the factory opens. Sora sees a young boy walking out of the factory. He walks to the down bike and picks it up. He prepares to ride off, but then the kids come out of hiding and walk towards him. Sora, Donald and Goofy watch. 

Boy: Just because you're a Parrish doesn't mean you can hang around with my girlfriend. 

Boy 2: We're just friends. 

Boy: (Smirks) Not anymore. (To his friends) Get him!

The boys all run at the boy. Then, they start punching him. Sora and his friends are shocked at this. Sora has a frowned look on his face. The three of them look at each other and nod. They all run towards the fight to help the boy. 

Sora: Hey, get off of him!

Sora grabs one of them and fights with him. Donald jumps on one of them and wrestles with him. And Goofy grabs one and throws him off the boy. The three defend the boy with the bullies. They fight back on the three and see they're getting overwhelm by the three. They break off and run to their bikes. The leader bully takes the boy's bike and they all ride off. Sora, Donald and Goofy pant as they catch their breath. They help up the boy, who has a bloody lip and a black eye. He glares at the retreating boys. 

Boy: Jerks! (Wipes the blood off his lip, looks at Sora, Donald and Goofy) Hello. 

Sora: Hey. You okay?

Boy: (Sighs) Yeah. Thanks for your help. 

Sora: No problem. 

Boy: (Looks at them) You new here? I haven't seen you three before.

Sora: Yeah, we're new, but we're visiting here. I'm Sora. These are my two friends, Donald and Goofy. And you are?

Boy: I'm Alan, Alan Parrish. Liking the town?

Sora: Yeah. Would you mind giving us a tour around here?

Before Alan could respond to that answer, they all drums pounding. They all look at a construction site to see men working. The drum noise stops. They figure it was probably nothing. 

Alan: Yeah, sure. I'll show you around. 

Donald: Thank you. 

But then, the drum noise resumes. They all turn around and look at the site. Then, they walk to the site, following the drums. They past some workers and walk into the site.

Sora: Where's that drumming noise coming from?

Alan: I don't know. (Looks down) Sounds like it's coming from down there. 

They walk down the stairs and past an electric saw. Then, they see a dirt wall ahead. The drums pound faster and louder. They walk to the wall and stop in front of it. Then, the drums stop again. They all look at the wall. Alan leans his ear to the wall, listening. 

Alan: Guys, help me dig. 

They all nod and help him out. They dig their hands on the dirt. Sora spots something as they dig. 

Sora: Hey, look. I think it's a chest or something. 

Alan: I think it is too. 

Alan grabs the side handle and tries to pull it out, but it's still stuck in the dirt. Donald and Goofy dig quickly to help him pull him out. Sora grabs one and Goofy grabs the other as Alan pulls the handle and together, they pull the chest out of the dirt. Alan brushes some dirt off the top and they all look at it. 

Sora: It is a chest. 

Donald: I wonder if there's treasure in it. 

Goofy: Well, there's only one way to find out. 

Sora: Yeah. Let's open it up. 

Alan: (Sees the lock) But first, we gotta break the lock. 

Alan looks around and sees a shovel close by. He picks it up and then slams it on the lock, breaking it. He drops the shovel as Sora removes the broken lock. Donald and Goofy open up the chest. They look inside and see sand. 

Sora: Huh? Just sand? 

Alan: Wait. (Touches the sand and feels something under it) There's something under the sand. 

He grabs the sides of the object inside and lifts it up. He tilts it forward to remove the sand on it. The sand goes down to reveal a board game called Jumanji. The name of the game on the middle of it with an arrow across the side. Above and below the name are three animals and a hunter. A monkey, a rhino and an elephant. The boys are shocked and surprised at this.

Alan: Wow. 

Alan opens up one side to look. Then, they hear clattering behind them. They all turn around and spot a worker looking at them. Alan picks up the game and they all run out of the construction site. Later, Alan takes Sora, Donald and Goofy to his house. 

Sora: Wow. You live here?

Alan: Yeah. 

Donald: It's huge! 

Alan opens the front door and they walk inside. Alan closes the door. A clock is chiming as they walk further inside. There's a big stairwell that goes to the second floor. 

Goofy: Gosh. This place is lovely, Alan. 

Alan: Thanks. 

Music is playing somewhere in the house. They all walk left and go into a living room. They all sit on a couch and they all look at the game. Alan then opens it up. It is indeed a board game. They see spaces and starts on it. In the middle of it is a dark glass spot. On the sides of the board game are word instructions. Alan smiles.

Alan: Neat. 

Sora: Yeah. This is a cool board game. 

Donald: But why was it buried?

Goofy: And was it making that drum noise we heard?

Alan shrugs. He opens up an compartment on the right side to find animal tokens. An elephant token, a rhino token, a monkey token and a crocodile token. Alan takes out the elephant and rhino and closes the compartment. He looks at them. Then a woman's voice is heard. 

Woman: Alan? Are you home?

Alan drops the tokens as they all turn around to the voice. Little did they know, the tokens attaches themselves to their starts. Alan closes up the game and puts it under the couch. They all get up and walk out of the living room. A woman meets them. Sora can tell she's his mother. She sees his black eye and bloody lip.

Mrs. Parrish: Oh, Alan, not again. Come on. (Sees Sora, Donald and Goofy) Oh, hi.

Sora: Hello. I'm Sora. And they're Donald and Goofy. We're Alan's new friends. 

Alan: I got jumped by Billy Jessup and his friends. Sora and his friends saved me. 

Mrs. Parrish: (Smiles) Thank you, boys. 

Goofy: You're welcome, ma'am. 

She takes them somewhere in the house. Under the couch, the game waits under it as the drums pound again.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 66 12
(Book 5) Haya and Jiminy were reading the journal and Hikari's diary. And on them, there's a writing on the pages saying "Their hurting will be mende...
3.8K 64 12
Sequel to Kingdom Hearts: The Terminator: Dawn of Fate. Following the events from the previous story, Sora and his friends go to 1984 in their Gummi...
5.7K 48 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...
773 4 10
S A N C T U A R Y A story about Vampires and true love. And maybe some deceivement on the side? Yes please! ▹ Book One of the 'Sanctuary' Series ...