THE. LOVE. OF. MY. LIFE. (M...

By byulisawesome

Moonsun fanfict... also includes wheesa. Most of it also shows how i live my life in this world (related to... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
(Confession)10(confession)
NU!!!
(Sad)11(sad)
13
NU
(Confession)14(Confession)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Flashback
Flashback 2
23
24
25
26
27
28
Please read this!!
PLEASE READ... THIS IS SOMETHING SPECIAL
29
30
Announcment
31

12

1.6K 55 10
By byulisawesome

(Continuation)
Chapter 12: words don't come easy...

Solar's pov

Waiting for Moonbyul's response. I am really nervous. What if she is interested.... I'm going to be really hurt.

"I.... I... I like her as a friend but I like you. I meant, I love you more than a friend." She said making me blush but hide it anyways. "Why are you asking?" She added.

"Its because... I meant... I just wanted to know..." I hesitated of saying my reasons. God, its so hard to say something that you really wanted to say.  My words don't come easier than I thought.

"Because?? Because what?? I gave you my answer but give me one too.... your being unfair right now." She said making a sad face.

"Fine. It's because...." Before I could say anything else. A girl ran towards us. It was Hwasa, our classmate, she is really active and young so we can't stop her if she wants something.

"Hello!!!!" She shouted and waved.

"God damn it, what now?!" Moonbyul whispered.

"Sorry Hwasa, we are busy..." I told her and she just made a disappointed face.

"No, it's fine. What do you need?" Moonbyul asked.

"Oh, just wanted to say Hi, but you seemed bothered so bye.... see you too school on Sunday!!" She said them skipped going away.

"Good. But bye!" I shouted.

"So, let's go back to where we we're." Moonbyul said. She was smiling. Waiting for my answer and expecting really much.

"Oh, its because... you might be falling for someone else and I'm scared. I don't want to loose you cause I love you so much." I said looking down.

She moved near me and raise my chin as the same distance as her face. She kissed me.

"Your always the only one." She said. "And I will always love you no matter what." She added.

"Wait... Are you not sleepy?" I asked while yawning.

"I am. Lets go now." She said.

On the bed....

"Sleep well my sun... and I love you!!" Moonbyul said while closing her eyes, she must be exhausted.

"Me too." I yawn and close my eyes as well.

Next chapter...

Sorry too short and boring but next chapter is different and maybe after chapter 13 it's the confession part 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4M 469K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
10.2M 507K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.9M 259K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...