In love with a demon- Dan X R...

By kirstenhowell27

You are a 16/17 year old girl- who discovers something that makes things go crazy. Hoping for his trust, you... More

Moving In
Im Son Of Lucifer
Regections
Meeting new Demons and Angels
Hanging out
Rough Kiss
Fight Over
Smut-ish ;)
Things Happen Fast
Promise
A Slight Chance
A Promise Is A Promise
Take The Offer
Risky Plan
You Idiot
Spin The Bottle
Phan !?
Confused about "love"
More Dan's?
Settling Camp
Just, Only If...
That Escalated Quickly
Learn To Love
Wishes Don't Come True
Here Goes Nothing
This is it
Special Chapter ;)
???
Sequel Sample
Hello!

Stress and Mysteries

443 12 8
By kirstenhowell27

Y/n's POV:

Dan disappeared and Phil tried getting up.

I pulled him up and helped him stand properly.

Pj walked in. "What was all that noise?" He paused as saw Phil.

"Oh no.." he ran up to us and carried Phil in his arms.

Chris came in and looked jealous.

"Chris help, he's hurt." Pj asked. He helped and so did Troye and Tyler.

"Y/n." Tyler came up to me while the boys brought Phil to a different room.

"Dan is... really crazy. He's never experienced anything like this before. I think you should go talk to him. He's probably really upset." Tyler seemed serious.

"But he hurt Phil.." I mumbled worried if he will do something to me.

"He only did that because Phil kissed you. He's growing too crazy over you. Maybe calm him down before he explodes the whole world" Tyler walked off.

I would go talk with Dan, but I have no idea where he went.

Phil kissed me?

I walked around for awhile

"Dan?" I tried calling but no answer...

I checked almost every room. I guess he went out or something.

My room light burnt out so I went down stairs to look for a new light bulb.

It was dark and cold. I didn't know where the light switch was.

"So.. how was that kiss with Phil?" I hear Dan say.

The light turned on but I didn't see Dan.

"I don't remember kissing him... Dan- listen." I looked around.

"I am listening.." his voice was right behind me.

I spun around but I sadly didn't see him.

"Can you please just show yourself..." I crossed my arms.

It took awhile until he appeared in front of me.

I chocked on my breath.

"Dan?" I didn't recognize this person.

He nods and looked directly into my eyes.

His eyes were now full on black, his hair looked more darker and his lips looked so chapped, fangs poking out and he had wings.

"Um.. Dan. Uh" I didn't know what to say.

"This is how I truly look Y/n.. you deserve Phil. He's better looking, and he won't hurt you like I did." He looked away.
"You didn't hurt me. You only hurt Phil. I'm fine"
I said in a scared tone because it seems like he's leaving me.
"You're not fine! I can't control myself..." he came closer.

"I am fine Dan. Just don't leave me" I backed up just a little.

He shook his head and pulled the collar of my shirt down. "What are those then.." he took his hand off.

I looked down. "Those are.. Love Bites?" I didn't know what to say.

He blushed. "No.. y/n I can't. I don't want to do anything else... like.. what if I get you pregnant?" "it's okay Dan." That came out wrong. It was silent.

"I meant.. it's okay. You won't get me pregnant. You only kissed me." I said as he looked at my neck still.

"Does that hurt?" He changed the subject.

"Giving birth? Well... um. People have said it-" "no..! No. I meant those Love Bites" he looked worried.

"It.. Uh... I'll show you."
Why am I doing this?
Well first. HE ASKED!
Second. He's hot as hell.

I came closer. Smiling at how cute and curious he looked. He backed up nervously until his body his the wall. I held his sides and kissed his lips. He kissed back without hesitation.

I moved down to his jaw line then down to his neck.

Searching around his neck I hear is breath hitch. I smirk and kept that spot.
I sucked and nibbled at that spot until I hear him moan. I blushed and stopped. "I- I'm sorry! I didn't think you would um.. sexually be attracted to th-this." I let go and backed up to see he was also blushing.

"It's okay...! Know I guess I know how I was making you feel." He smiled at the ground. "Did you like it? When I did it to you?" He bit his lip.

My stomach twisted.

"Um..." I smiled at Dan. "I actually kinda did I guess" after those words Pj came down the stairs. "There you are y/n!" He looked at Dan, then at Dan's neck.

"Wow. So you guys were busy down here" he smirked and laughed.

"Anyway. Phil needs you. He said we wanted to tell you something. Private..." Pj looked at Dan.

"I'll be up in a bit"
Pj nods.

After Pj went back up stairs I looked back at Dan.

"Before your mother comes back I'll look more human I guess"
Dan said as his skin turns a warm beige colour and his hair a light brown as his fangs go away and lips turn pink and moist. Soon enough his wings disappeared and his eyes was back to the coco brown colour.

"Dan." I looked down nervously. "I think you should apologize to Phil.." I looked back up to hopefully to see him guilty but he looked mad.

"I'm not going to say sorry for that! He deserved it... he kissed you!" He looked like he was going to explode. I think Dan has anger issues.

"No, it's fine Dan! It's okay. You don't have to apologize. Just don't do it again." I tried calming him down.

"No promises.."
"Do it for me. . And only do it if you have my permission. Which would probably be never." I went upstairs leaving him there in thought.

I see Pj waiting at the top of the steps.

"He's in your room" he informed me.

When I stood closer by Pj, he took my arm and teleported me into my room and left me there.

"Y/n" Phil walked up to me. He looked perfectly fine?!

His lip was healed and so was his nose and eye.

"Your face! How?" I walked up to Phil.

"Troye works at the angel repair station in the above so he used his talent to fix me."

"Why did you tell Dan you kissed me?" I changed the subject.

His face went pink. "I.. I did kiss you" he was red .

"What? Why...?!" I blushed in embarrassment.

"You looked so cute when you were sleeping. I didn't mean to! I just like you a lot"

"Phil... why did you want me up here?" I asked waiting for an answer. "I was talking to Dan." I wait again.

He's not talking.

"Well I'm going to go back down."
"Y/n, Wait!" He pulled me back.

"Don't date him! He's only your protector. I care for you! It's too dangerous for you. I'm better! I'll take care of you. I'll make him go back in hell and all of this will be over. I'll be your slave! Just love me!"
He held me tight.

"Phil, I like Dan. Please let me go..." I tried moving my arm out of his grip.

"Just one chance?" He asked.

My heart dropped in many pieces. I didn't think Phil seen me this way.

"You're my cousin..." I mumbled. "Not really! Your mom and my fake mom are just friends.. I was sent to earth and she adopted me when I was 7... so we're not related"
"but Phil. I love Da-" before I finished my sentence he kissed me.

I felt so weird.

I hope Dan doesn't figure out.

What do I do?

I feel like he's my brother so this is really wrong.

Dan's POV:

Waiting for awhile made my mind go to places.

What if they left me in this house alone?

What if Phil killed her!

What if she killed herself!

What if Phil kissed her!!!

I turned invisible and decided to quickly check on them.

I went into he room to see Phil kissing her... his lips connecting onto hers...
I was going to go up to them and pull them apart but then I thought again. I'll be breaking her promise.. and she's better off with Phil...

Suddenly she pushed Phil off.

"Phil stop!" She backed up. "Y/n.. I'm sorry. I just.." he had hurt in his eyes.

"Phil. I see you as a friend. More like a brother. I need to see Dan... he needs me. I need him." She turned around and began walking to the door. "Y/n just one chance!" He yelled. She ignored him and walked down the steps.

At that moment my heart bounced. I smiled. I felt like my whole life turned and was the right path to internal happiness.

I teleported back into the basement, still smiling.

I re-appeared when she came down.

"Hey Dan." She had a fake smile on her face.

"I think we should find mysterious things... this house has secrets" she looked around as if nothing happened not too long ago.

"What did Phil want to talk about?" I asked looking around.

"Oh. He just wanted to tell me that I had to go to school in two days" she lied.
"Is that it?" I asked again.

She took awhile to answer.

"Yup" she answered.
I sighed quietly and stood beside her at the dusty book shelf.

She was looking at a few books.

"Dan, find a book that might give us information" she said while taking a few books out and back.

I looked around and seen a brown book with a question mark for the label.

I pulled it and it clicked.

Soon enough the book shelf was turning.

We flipped to another side.

"Dan Howell! You're a GENIUS!"

She smiled in joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 94 23
I can't write very good descriptions... er... um... Dan? Yeah Dan should be in here somewhere. Uh, what else? Tiredness. There's a lot of that. I don...
1.6K 73 28
It's been nine years since Kendall's mother died. Kendall was extremely close to her mother and her death just tore her apart. Not to mention her fat...
460K 27.5K 26
Phil is an ordinary guy with an ordinary life. Nothing very special about him, he's just normal. But it all changes when, on the weirdest day of his...
191K 9.2K 23
Phil is in love with his best friend Dan, whom is dating a girl named Becca. After 6 months, Phil can't take it anymore, sending him over the edge. A...