unfold ( leave no stone untur...

By OamogetsweOamo

Badly in love,but not wanting to hurt your lover with your drama. This my first story on wattpad I hope you e... More

Unexpected vistor!? Chapter two
Chapter three
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

Unfold

11 2 1
By OamogetsweOamo

CHAPTER ONE

Maybe I should call him and tell him we can't go on. Well,I know he wants to make whatever this "thing" is ,final and crown me his official girl.

I really ,really, really, "Love" him but I'm not ready for any relationship of any kind right now .

NOT after what "the devil" did to me .

I know I should have atleast moved on by now but everytime I go to sleep the torture creeps in ma bad and I find myself screaming in the middle of the night . "I want this nightmare over ". I whisper through my sobs and try to push away the tears that are flooding down my cheecks and onto my black onsie.

Snuggling back into knowing I wouldn't sleep a wink. I got up and made my way to the kitchen where I washed ma hands and started indulging myself with some comfort food. Later on I decided to watch some movies on Netflix,then I ended up sleeping on the couch.

I guess I'll call Matt tomorrow and explain what my decision is

******** 

Will she break Matt's heart?  Will Matt understand ?

Happy reading 😉

- Oamo😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 59.9K 101
When Valerie Adams gets to know that she is betrothed to the youngest billionaire in New York, just to save her father's dying company, it is two nig...
4.8M 158K 49
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...
1.1M 33.2K 48
The story of young girl being born by the rape of her mother and struck with her 4 brothers as her mom died giving birth to her. Being neglected and...
1.7M 64.4K 48
I beg to differ that.", I sassed and got out of his grip ready to move out of the room when he pulled me by my elbow and the next second I was pushed...