Luna and Artemis

By sailorliu

Luna a 16 year old girl with black hair and silver eyes has a crush on Artemis a 17 year old boy with blonde... More

For you i will
O-oh
Hey guys

Just a normal school day

14 0 0
By sailorliu

Luna's pov
My alarm went off and I push the button making it stop, I got up and put on a silver spaghetti strap shirt and some black skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth and clean up my face. I went downstairs to the kitchen and was greeted by my black hair blue eye 18 year old sister who takes care of me since dad left us at a young age and mom got in a car accident "morning big sis" "morning little sis, i made some eggs and bacon would you like some" lunar says handing me a plate with eggs and bacon on it "yes please" I say taking the plate and sitting down at the gray marble island, lunar sits down and we eat are breakfast quickly since I have to be by the bus stop at 7:15 and lunar has to be at college by 7:30.
I get my light blue backpack and head to the bus stop. The bus arrives and I get on and sit somewhere in the middle of the bus and take out my phone and headphones so that I can listen to music, I listen to alternative rock bands like panic at the disco,my chemical romance stuff like that. I get off the bus and meet with my friend group we call us the plan-its (haha I'm sorry) in this group are Saturn,star, Pluto, Venus and me. "So did you hear that mars wrote a note and gave it to Venus" star the one who delivers the gossip says "no way what did it say" I say looking at Venus who wasn't so depress once in her life at high school "I-It had his p-phone number and a question asking if I w-wanted to go out with him" Venus shyly says "what did you do" Saturn ask with excitement in her eyes "I-I called him and said that I would love to" says Venus "whoo way to go V" star says holding her backpack straps "congratulations" I say "good for you V" Saturn says, Venus just lightly chuckles at the nickname.
The bell rings and we go to our classes, my first class is English oh great Artemis is in that class so that means that I'll butterflies early in the
morning. I open the door and sit at my desk that was in the middle-left of the room, I take out my books and my notebook and get ready to right some notes down, I hear a laugh coming two desk next to me I look over and see Artemis, I remember when I was going to ask him but he was talking to his jock friends. I can't tell if Artemis likes me or not maybe I should ask blindly and see what the answer is...no i don't know I'll talk to Saturn about it.

A/n
Hey guys, sorry if this story stinks this is my first book on Wattpad so I know that it's going to be bad but I hope you like this chapter and let me know if you want more oh and my updating schedule will be Tuesday and Thursday again hope you guys like chapter one and yeah, bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 34.5K 26
This is the second part of Unwanted Wife of Mafia King. If you are new then please read the first part otherwise you will not understand this part at...
128K 10.4K 32
He is 30 and she is 19. she yearns for his love, but he hates her to his core. ...
4.5M 251K 51
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
159K 7.5K 29
๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ข๐™š๐™ง : ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๏ฟฝ...