DarkBerry(dustberry)

By Blue_Berry_06

What happens when a innocent little berry, meets a dusted murder......0///0 read more to find out More

An
A dusted meeting
Calming a berry
An
An
Glichy berry
My eye!!! And a fight?
An
DustTale?

The seach begins

2.2K 71 19
By Blue_Berry_06

                       Ink P.O.V
"I can't believe I forgot blue!!!"  I screamed in my head "W-we have to go back for her, s-she not safe with them" I could tell that dream was panicking but she probably didn't want to show it. "Dream! Snap out of it we will find blue" I told dream. "Yeah, your right we'll find her." "But how we need to know where there hiding" I said aloud to my self as dream opened a portal and flipped throughout universes to hopefully see where blue was, but I don't think dream found anything. Then I heard dream say "Ink you might wanna see this" I walked over to dream and she pointed at horror, and killer attacking swapfell sans and winning and then taking swapfell through a portal to who knows where?
                       Blue P.O.V
I heard foot steps at the door, then I saw the door open wide and a tentacle wrapped around someone. then they were thrown in roughly on to the ground with a loud thud. The door slammed shut with nightmares voice saying "you had this coming for double crossing me Ras" Ras? Who is that? The figure name 'Ras' looked up at me. I was sitting in the ground they were lying there, their hp was really low so I decided to heal them. I finally finished healing them and I am asked " wh-what's your name" in a shaky voice. Then 'Ras'(?) replied "huh? Me I am the great and terrible Sans but they call me Raspberry or Ras for short" I realize this was swapfell sans...

OHHHHHHHH CLIFFHANGER!!!! Sooo ummm tell me in the comments who's point of view you want to see next cause I'm almost out of ideas...💝🖤💜🖤💜💝
Ps that pic of ink is hilarious 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.9K 80
α€›α€…α€Ία€”α€Ύα€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€€α€Όα€­α€―α€ΈΓ—α€žα€€α€Ία€†α€„α€Ία€Έα€”α€½α€Ά "α€‘α€”α€½α€Άα€·α€‘α€›α€•α€Ία€˜α€šα€Ία€”α€Ύα€…α€Ία€•α€±α€›α€Ύα€­α€œα€²" "ငါး...α€„α€«α€Έα€•α€±α€œα€±α€Έ " "ဒါဆို α€€α€­α€―α€šα€Ία€·α€›α€„α€Ία€α€½α€„α€Ία€‘α€²α€”α€±α€–α€­α€―α€·α€‘α€œα€―α€Άα€‘α€œα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€”α€±α€›α€¬α€›α€Ύα€­α€α€¬α€•α€±α€«α€· " "α€€α€­α€―...α€€α€­α€―α€€α€­α€―...တော်...တေ...
1.1M 153K 50
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
105K 14.5K 43
"maa.. I can't marry him" "why?" "because.. because.. he is a professor" "so what?" "please ma.. not him please. A professor should not marry a stud...
5M 325K 63
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...