The Tutor

By CheetahChioma

Trey is a player in school, he gets all the girls and never fell in love, everyone respects him. Well except... More

The Player's Tutor
Ditched my tutor session for a party
Dumb ass dick head
Cold hearted
The Dream
Pathetic Loser
She has a crush on me
Its makes me want to JUMP ON YOU
Movies with Bessy I think?
Uh what happened to your glasses
Detention
Um I Have A Girlfriend
Mr. Taken

AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ

45 0 0
By CheetahChioma

Ok ya'll I will post chapter 7 and 8 for you guys. Right after this.

Because I won't post for awhile, because.....

I will be working on chapters 9, 10 and 11 and post them the same day but I don't know what day specifically.

Now I said I will post pics on how the characters look like so you guys can have a visual aid because I barely describe anybody in this story.

If you wanna see how they look I just made a new Instagram account for Wattpad. Follow me Wattpad_Lover15 and if you want to you can follow my main account that's all about me follow _chioma_15

If you don't have an Instagram GET ONE I'm just kidding, but your forreal missing out.

But if you seriously don't have one then I will post them here on Wattpad. I don't how to do it but i will figure it out.

If u don't give a crap about how they look like and you just have your own characters in your head go ahead and do that cuz I do that all the time when I'm reading other people's stories.

Well I hope ya'll enjoying this story, there's more to come. Please oh please, like I'm for real begging on my knees, (*pause*, that didn't sound right) but plz

COMMENT

VOTE

YA'LL NEED TO SPEAK TO ME I WANNA KNOW HOW YA'LL FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY.

But I have three stories coming out very soon their called, The Truth? A Different Me. And I'm Never Gonna Change.

Also I have this story called New girl is not my name I published one chapter like months ago tell me if I should continue it cause I wanna trash it.

AND PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND IF THEY DONT HAVE A WATTPAD PIN THEM DOWN UNTIL THEY GET IT. LOL

Peace out loves✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 10
People always say that Love is beautiful, Admirable, great once you enter it but what they don't know that it's painful once you have fallen in love...
3.7K 71 33
Erica and Liam are only 11 or 12 when they decided they want to be 'girlfriend and boyfriend.' When they both decide to do this, they both know that...
488K 13.6K 31
19 year old Averi was a very quiet college student.she only payed attention to her work and her job and that's it. But what happens when she runs int...
1.7K 211 36
Christina has had her life figured out for as long as she could remember. The plan was always to get into Harvard and become a journalist. So what if...