Beautiful Remains

By xbandxficsx

"Because I'm afraid that if I see you cry in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for you to be mine, but I ca... More

"A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine"
"Sit Down With Thoughts Alone Now"
"Carvin' Wounds in a Waste of Conscience"
"Use My Breath For Every Line You'll Take"
"A Warrior of Youth"
"I Tried to Save You But Let You Drink the Pain"
"I'm Taking Over A Shot to the New World Order"
"Off My Chest These Lyrics Came"
"Burn My Name and Ashes Scorn"
"I Know There's Something More Inside"
"I'm the Cycle of Pain"
"I Said I Loved You As I Left You"
"I Feel it Burning Deep Inside"
"Don't Waste Your Time on Tragedy Easy to Forget"
"Racing Faster Escape Disaster"
"We Make Our Own Way"
"Say My Name"
"I'll Never Let You Down"
"Stay Close to F.E.A.R. Only We Can Protect"
"Here in the Echoes Madness Grows"
"It's in Your Head Black and Blue"
"In Yearn for What's Missing"
"Born From a Dream"
"We're Born Into the Night Like Children of the Damned"
"A Love I Can't Erase"
"Shed Those Faded Memories"
"Here's to the Lonely Hearts and the Ones That Never Change"
"Every Word I Said Echoes in My Head"
"You Never Held On"
"I Don't Belong Here"
"I Am the Sanctuary"
"Who Will be the One to Save Our Destiny"
"Praying for What Your Heart Brings"
"Where is the Queen to my King of Pain"
"Life Took Another Turn"
"Let Us Start Living for Today"

"It's All Just Smoke and Mirrors"

102 3 1
By xbandxficsx

A few years later

I finish putting my things in my drawstring book bag. I check my list: water bottles, sunglasses, sunscreen, snacks, sharpie, wallet, deodorant, phone charger, and extra clothes

I look at myself in the mirror, I'm wearing jean shorts, a Pink Floyd shirt that is cut up and tied, and my red converse.

I grab my phone and book bag, leaving the house. I drive to the venue, there are so many people here.

I park my car and see the line up like a mile long, I sigh and walk to the end. It takes me a good half hour to get through the line, but eventually I get through security and walk in.

There are people everywhere, different stages and different bands playing.

I walk around, tents set up of people selling water, food, and merch.

I put my sunglasses on due to the sun being too bright.

I spend the day watching bands play, buying merch, meeting some bands. Today has been a blast—My heart almost stops when I see Bring Me the Horizon's tent.

I walk over excitedly.

"Hi there," Matt Kean smiles at me.

"H-hi," I smile brightly, unable to contain my excitement.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Racheal,"

Oliver, Jordan, Matt, and Lee come and walk over to us.

"Who's this?" Lee asks, giving me a friendly smile.

"Racheal, hi I'm Racheal, I'm really happy to meet you guys," I ramble on accidentally.

"Well it's nice to meet you Racheal," Oliver holds his hand out.

I shake his hand, probably looking like a crazy women. I shake the rest of the guys' hands.

"Now, would you like us to sign something for you?" Jordan asks me.

"Yes! Yes please, here," I give them my phone. "Can you sign my case?"

"Of course," Matt takes my phone.

They all sign the case, handing my phone back to me.

"Can I get a photo with you Matt? And then one with you guys?" I grin.

"Of course," Matt winks.

I feel my insides explode, I can't believe I'm meeting Bring Me The Horizon.

I hand Jordan my phone so he can take a picture when I hear that voice.

I turn my head almost too fast, I look around for the voice.

"Racheal, are you alright?" Matt puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, um, yeah.. I-I'll be right back," I stumble upon my words, walking away.

I walk around, looking for his voice when I see them. I see them on stage, god they all changed so much.

I walk over, listening to them play.

"Let me fucking hear you!" He shouts into the microphone. "I am the chosen, wretched and divine, I am the unspoken, the one they left behind, fearless fight until we die, I am broken,"

He holds the mic out to the fans.

"The wretched and divine!" They all sing.

I smile so bright, I don't even know what to think. I'm so happy for them, I'm happy that I get to see them in person again, but performing, doing what they always wanted to do.

Especially performing at Warped Tour?! That's big!

God I've missed them.

I wait until their set is over, I walk all over the venue looking for their tent. I finally find it. I feel kind of sick, a good sick, I'm excited.

I walk over slowly, as I watch them interact with their fans. Just seeing them all smile and enjoy making people happy, makes me happy.

I end up staying away from them until the crowd of fans isn't there anymore, I don't want to distract them from meeting their fans.

Once the crowd dies down I begin walking over to them, making it through the crowd of people, I'm about ten meters away when I suddenly make eye contact with Jinxx, he squints his eyes almost as if he's making sure it's me.

He nudges Ashley, he looks to me. Ashley taps, CC he smiles at me while waving like a child then gets Jake's attentions, Jake looks over to me, his mouth agape.

Finally, Andy notices them staring at me, he follows their stare to me. He jaw drops, walking forward a bit.

All I can do is smile, smile bright. I feel everything inside me just explode, like a nuclear explosion.

I start walking faster towards them, Andy just begins running towards me. He picks me up, spinning me around.

"Racheal oh my god!!" Andy says, laughing.

"Andy!!" I wrap my legs around him, hugging him tight.

Andy stands there with me wrapped around his body for a good five minutes.

"Andy oh my god I've missed you so much," I feel myself cry a bit.

I pull my face from the crook of his neck so I can take a look at him.

Wow, he's changed a lot. He shaved the sides of his head, leaving the middle long, he got a lot of tattoos now, he's wearing less make up than he did.

He's just grown into a man.

Not to mention he got even hotter, he's.. Sexy.

"I've missed you too," Andy uses one arm to keep me on him, and uses the other to wipe the stray tear from my cheek.

"How've you been?!" I ask eagerly.

"I've been amazing, come see the guys!"

I get off of him and take his hand in mine as we walk over to the others.

"Hey!!" CC comes up and hugs me.

"Racheal!!" Ashley cheers, hugging me as well.

"It's great to see you," Jinxx hugs me too.

I walk over to Jake.

"It's great to see you again Jake," I smile and hug him.

"We've all missed you," Jake says, hugging me tight.

I notice some fans waiting to meet the guys, I move to the side.

"Well, I'll let you guys get back to meeting your fans!! It was amazing seeing you guys," I say.

"No! Racheal, we play and do meet and greets until seven tonight, and what time is it now?" CC checks his phone, "okay we have another two hours, come hang out with us on our bus tonight,"

"Is that okay with like your manager and with everyone?" I raise a brow.

"Yes! Come on we have so much to catch up on!" Jinxx gives me a side hug.

"Alright, I'll come find your bus after then,"

"Yes!! Hang out here and enjoy the shows until then," Andy gives me another hug, "it's so great to see you again,"

I begin walking a bit.

"I'll see you guys tonight," I wave to them.

"See you!" Ashley waves like a kid.

I snort and walk away, I am ecstatic that I came today, I am just overwhelmed with joy that I get to hang out with them later tonight. I get to catch up with them, ahhh it's going to be great!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 66 24
Eep sorry I'm bad at these! Just read it and find out I guess.
62.1K 1.7K 38
Ashley starts to notice slight changes in Andy, he seems upset about something but won't say. He can't admit to himself that Andy could possibly be s...
976 66 65
this is a continuatuon to THE BEAST, THE BEAST 2, and THE BEAST 3. I really hope you guys love this because I am enjoying writing these stories.