Stuck in Hell.

By Salty_Piece_of_Shit

Clare is just a young girl trying to find her way in life. Most days are challenges, she spends her nights po... More

Warning.
Beginning.
In a moment......
Realization
A New Force
All Over Again
Punishments
Still Alive?

New Blood

20 1 0
By Salty_Piece_of_Shit

Clare was awoken by Hayley, who was shaking her back and forth. "Listen!" She hissed into Clare's ear, fear in her voice.

A thumping was heard from upstarirs, yelling was hear, "STOP IT YOU BRAT!" A male voice yelled out. A muffled snarl was heard. The door was slammed open, dust fell from the ceilings rafters. Clare and Hayley looked over to see a man, and in his grasp was a girl around their age. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, her expression was fierce, she glared at the man, she jerked and thrashed but he wouldn't let go, she bit at his hands but to no avail, he threw her down the stairs.

As soon as the door closed Clare and Hayley rushed over to the girl, Clare checked for fractures as Hayley checked for head damage. Once they were positive she was okay they took her over to the corner, Hallie took off her jacket and folded it into a pillow while Clare covered the girl with her hoodie.

They silently admired the girl. She had stood up to a force she couldn't possibly take on her own, and that was enough for her to be a hero.

This New Blood was special, and the both new it.

This isn't odd or weird or creepy at all am I right?

~Yo gurl Salty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.6K 1.6K 26
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
460K 60K 155
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
62.5K 5.2K 39
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
32.3K 499 12
Quinni Briggs has managed to almost go halfway of her Wetherfall Academy without having a Dominant. That is until Principle Wetherfall decides enoug...