My Mama Walked With The Unbor...

By GreatelEveBorn

π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ! βœ… "With the thought draped o'er his mind, he moved to plant a kiss on her forehead. And a... More

Dedication
Preface
Prologue
THE MAP!
Chapter 1: Nothing Lasts
Chapter 2: The Walk Begins
Chapter 3: The Real Desert
Chapter 4 :- It is the Fall Rise follows
Chapter 5:- The Dreams That Remained
Chapter 6: More Real than Reality
Chapter 7: Could be Bound in No Word
Chapter 8: Speak Ye Horizon
The Epilogue :- Part I
The Epilogue : Part II
Acknowledgements
About the Author

Author's note

136 6 0
By GreatelEveBorn

My Mama Walked With The Unborn Me is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales are entirely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the author or publisher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 2.3K 64
"is this all because of me?" "Their fights" "Their agony" "Their separation" "A hermaphrodite??" "But will all this end? when,..... Just when" Poor m...
Go Away (Editing) By Madilyn

Mystery / Thriller

15.2K 395 35
~He cursed under his breath as he fell, hitting his head on a log. That was my chance to get out of here and call for help. On adrenaline I fiddle ar...
61.6K 3.2K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...
323 6 2
Desperate for the Demon's lair. For a love never meant to be, our bond thrives despite my weakness. I fight for love, knowing more than my own life i...