Cancer Life

By KaitlynLeacock

Have you ever been in love with someone that it hurts you? Well kaitlyn get sick in this story and her boyfri... More

Love off the show
New love brewing
The next day
Problems
Another day in the hospital
Releasmemt day
Going through chemo
Going on a date
The accident
More Hospital
Emily + Jake
Triple date
First alone date
Kaleigh and Chandler
Special suprise
Breaking the heart
Back to the past
Back home
While in the hospital
The Great News
Not an update
My Broken Heart

Double dates

264 5 1
By KaitlynLeacock

My door bell rang it was Aspen. "hey wanna hang out?" "yeah come on in." I said. "Hey Apsen do you want to go out with me tonight?" Mingus asked her.

Aspens pov~ I felt so excited butterflies were in my stomach. "Yes I would love to." "hey me ad chandler are going out tonight I can probally see if we can do a double date. Wanna?" Kaleigh asked. "yeah I loved to do that." Mingus said. I smiled.

Kaleigh pov~ we were all ready for the date Mingus my twin looking spiffy and Aspen looking as happy as she could be and chandler looking sooo hot! "so chandler where are we going?" I made a resveration for Del Friscos."(steak restrant)

We got out of the limo and walked into Del Friscos. "mr. Riggs follow me to your table." The counter lady said. Chandler pulled out my seat and so did Mingus for Aspen.

Aspens pov~ I was so happy that he asked me out. Out of everybody else he chose me. He looked so Handsome, he grabbed my hand under the table. I froze I was so happy.

The dinner was great and the night was amazing! "Aspen come here." he pulled me over and kissed me on the cheek. I could feel myself blushing, he laughed I did too I couldn't help it his laugh was so cute. When we got home he kissed me On the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 28.1K 51
Warning ⚠️ Party တစ်ခုမှ ဆေးမိပြီး လူတစ်ယောက်နဲ့အိပ်ခဲ့မိတယ်။ အဲလူက ကျွန်တော့်အလုပ်ရှင်ဖြစ်နေတယ် ၊ ကံကောင်းတာတစ်ခုက သူက ကျွန်တော့်ကို မမှတ်မိဖူး ။ ...
394K 43.9K 22
AKSHAT SINGHANIA - A literature professor in Singania Institute of Arts and Commerce. He is soft and caring person with a tough exterior, who doesn'...
352K 1.4K 31
Wild passion, dark fantasies, unleashing a beast called lust. Find out how the trajectory of Audrey's life changed when she met a very high profile...
1.2M 164K 52
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...