Moment of Truth

By Christxl

More

Moment of Truth
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Please read!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
SORRY!!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Author's Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Please Read
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Authors Note
Chapter 50
Author's Note

Chapter 12

49 1 0
By Christxl

Matt's Pov

I hate to see her like this, actually i have never seen her like this. She's always happy and full of excitment. I just want to make her happy but it's to soon, i just want to be her boyfriend and keep her happy and safe. It's to soon for any of that to happen.

Crystal's Pov

I love how Matt is here keeping me company and just being there for me. This is the kind of guy i need, not one that is jerk but somehow i always fall for those ones.

Cam walks up to us like he something to say, something really important.

Cam's Pov

I have to tell her about Matt but it might be to soon, who cares she needs to hear this to end up with the right guy.

"Crystal, i have something to tell you." She looked up at me and looked at Matt he knew what was going down.

"What is it Cam?" She asked. 

"Well it's kind of a long story..." I said

"I got time, tell me." She said.

"You know that girl that was kissing Hayes?" "Yeah, don't remind me." She scoffed. "Well that's his ex, Lux she would do anything to get Hayes back and their relationship. Before i get in to that, it was a week before we left for toronto he broke up with her cause she used him for fame. Well lets just skip to the magcon day. So everytime we would go back stage to get ready to go out again Matt would always ramble about some girl, and it was you. Hayes wanted to check it out for himself, when Matt pointed you out, Hayes thought Matt would be to pussy to give his number to you so, Hayes gave his number to me for you before you were on the verge of leaving. Right after, Matt built up some courage to give his number, but you had already left with Hayes' digits. Crystal looked at Matt, out of nowhere she kissed him and kept staring at him, he stared right back at her.

Matt's Pov

I wanted to ask her so bad if she wanted to stay in my room, but i think it's to soon, oh who am i kidding i just kissed her for crying out loud. I'm going to ask her. Before i could, she got up and went to Hayes' room, oh frik i should have asked her sooner. Just then she came out with her bags and everything and walked directly over to my room, i didn't even need to ask her she read my mind.

Crystal's Pov

Matt had this look in his eyes that he wanted to ask me something, but i didn't care i just wanted to be with someone who cared for me. So i went over to Hayes' room, packed and grabbed all my stuff. I came out walked over to Matt's room he had a surprised look on his face, they all did, oh well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709 33 28
8.4K 213 21