You've Changed (Akira Fudo x...

By Katjaface

Akira Fudo is, as everyone knows, a crybaby. But he's also your boyfriend. And he's also your big brother Ryo... More

Episode 1A
Episode 1B
Episode 1C
Episode 1D
Episode 1E
Episode 1F
Episode 1G
Episode 1H
Episode 1I
Episode 1J
Episode 2A
Episode 2B 🍋
Episode 2C
Episode 2D
Episode 2E
Episode 2F
Episode 2G
Episode 2H
Episode 3A
Episode 3B 🍋
Episode 3C
Episode 3D
Episode 3E
Episode 3F
Episode 3G
Episode 4A
Episode 4B🍋
Episode 4C
Episode 4D
Episode 4E
Episode 5A
Episode 5B 🍋
Episode 5C
Episode 5D
Episode 5E
Episode 5F
Episode 5G
Episode 5H
Episode 5I
Episode 6A
Episode 6B
Episode 6C
Episode 6D
Episode 6E
Episode 6F
Episode 6G
Episode 7A 🍋
Episode 7B
Episode 7C
Episode 7D
Episode 7E
Episode 7F
Episode 8A 🍋
Episode 8B
Episode 8C
Episode 8D
Episode 8E
Episode 8F
Episode 9A
Episode 9C
Episode 10A
Episode 10B
Episode 10C
Episode 10D
Episode 10E
Episode 10F
Episode 10G
Episode 10H
Episode 10I
Book 3 Teaser

Episode 9B

6.5K 275 24
By Katjaface

You and Akira flew from the top of the house, over the mob and quasi-police that were swarming.

But then, you received yet another text from Ryo. But it wasn't safe to fly and text, you assumed, so you ignored it. Akira, on the other hand, was mumbling to himself.

"Why, Ryo... I don't understand..."

Below, you heard shouts from angry humans. It looked to be another mob, this time throwing objects at other humans.

"Stay up here, YN. Let me handle this." Akira called back to you.

Unwilling to get involved in these type of affairs, you followed his orders.

You watched as Akira got pummeled with more objects. Sticks, stones, bricks, rotted food. It was upsetting to just hover in the air and watch him take it. You assumed he was trying to stop the killings; but it wasn't worth it. Not anymore.

Then, you say him cry and offer himself up. Trying to sacrifice himself for what he believed was right. Tears fell from your own eyes as your heart swelled with pride. That was your partner. He was strong, he was brave. When he cried, he cried for other people and never for himself. He cared so deeply about humanity that the very fact that humanity couldn't bring themselves to care for him was heartbreaking. You would always love Akira. You would continue to love him, even if he wanted to kill all of the demons.

He stood up for what he thought was right, and that in itself was a redeeming quality. No matter what others did to him, no matter what they said to him, threw at him, threatened him with... Akira was going to stand up for what he thought was right.

Slowly, the mob lost heart. One by one, children began approaching him, hugging him deeply.

This was your Akira. He was not a demon. He was not a human. He was just good. No labels could really be stuck on him and for that, you accepted him. You accepted everyone, because deep down, you were good too. And you realized this, but you could never have compared to Akira. You were complicit, regardless of the reasons, regardless of your circumstances, you weren't brave enough to do what Akira was doing. But you were brave enough to support him.

As you watched below, the mob fell apart. Some people going to hug Akira, others freeing the tied up humans. Everything seemed as though it was going to be resolved.

Gently, you began to float down to the top of the coliseum like place where Akira was being held.

"Look, Mommy! A fairy!" You heard a little child call out. Carefully, you fell back into the shadows, but not before providing them a tiny smile.

I'm not scary. Out of all the demons and devilmen, I think I'm the least frightening. You thought to yourself. Oh wait... is that who I think it is?

You watched as the man you knew as Koda, the man who had abandoned Akira in his time of need, approached.

And you watched as his demon horns penetrated your lover's body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.4K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
795 4 33
Ok, I suck at writing summaries so here's my best shot! The story is better I swear! 15 year old boy Akira Shirogane is 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 European...
3.6K 59 10
"𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻... �...
70 14 8
Seeing them together hurts. She didn't deserve him. He was too good for her. But when I needed him to listen, he didn't. Now she makes my life a livi...