Reincarnated in another world...

By hikari231

[Highest Rank: #1 in magic (14/06/2018) #1 in shounen (30/11/2018)] Tsukishima Na... More

I was reincarnated because.....
I am a boy now.....
Six months.......
Tellestia........
Nature of magic........
Nature of magic (part 2).........
Birthday.........
Birthday (part2)........
A normal day............
Lilian...........
Lilian (part 2)............
Lilian (part 3)................
Lilian (part 4)...............
Invitation to Ball............
The Ball............
Meeting in the forest..........
Going on an adventure..........
Singer near the lake.............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV.............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part2)...........
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part3)............
Reincarnated: Ray's POV (part4)..........
Let's talk...................
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Royal Capital...........
Exploring Selia.........
The Five Year Ceremony........
The Five Year Ceremony (part2)..........
Healing...............
Underattack...............
Silas...............
Archanid................
Waking up..............
Healing (part2).............
The Five Year Ceremony Arc: Returning Home..........
A normal day (part2)...........
Teacher arrives............
Katherine's condition...............
Studying is hard, Test is harder..............
Investigating Oletha Household.............
Investigating Oletha Household (part2)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part3)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part 4)..............
Investigating Oletha Household (part5).................
I always keep my words..............
Inspecting Shein Village..............
On the way back........
The boy.......
The battle at the hideout...........
The battle at the hideout (part 2)............
The Battle at the hideout (part 3)........
Making new friends.............
Making new friends (part2)...........
Stronger.............
White Fang.........
Training..........
A day in hell..........
A day in hell (part2)........
A day in hell (part2.5).....
Birth....
We're big brothers now....
Realisations...
Author: Something happened...
Starting from scratch....
Starting from scratch (part2).....
The battle at the Oletha Mansion......
The battle at the Oletha Mansion (part 2)...
The battle at the Oletha mansion (part 3).....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 4)......
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 5).....
Announcement...
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 6)....
The battle at the Oletha Household (part 7).....
Umm... A Conversation

Missing Allen.........

2.6K 109 11
By hikari231

Edited by: dragonsam656

...........................

Ray wakes up because of the sound caused by someone walking. As his eyes opened little by little while adjusting to light he saw a figure with black hair coming towards him. He instantly started to cast a fire spell which made a huge fireball right above his head.

"Ray, who are you trying to kill with that spell? Wait, you can use magic!!" said the figure.

"Who are you?" Replied Ray with a question.

"It's me... Luci" he stepped forward in a place with light to make his face visible to Ray.

"Ray where is Allen?" He immediately changed the topic.

"What are you saying? He is sleeping in his bed over there." He pointed towards Allen's bed only to realize it was empty. Surprised and shocked Ray started to get tensed thinking where he could have gone as he got out of his bed. He entered a state of panic.

"Ray calm down, Was there any place where he would frequented a lot or any place he would act weird around?" inquired Luci in scrutinizing tone.

"Hm...He was acting weird whenever he went near the lake. It was like something was making him uneasy." Ray answered.

"Ray, I'm going there and you inform Reind and Melinda about this. We may need Melinda's help, hurry." Said Luci as he jumped out of the window and went towards the forest.

"Mama, papa, Allen is in danger." said Ray as he entered the room."Mama Papa, wake up, hurry."

"What’s happened Ray and why are you awake at this time of the night?" asked a half asleep Reind.

"Papa wake up already Allen is in danger." He jumped on Reind's stomach to wake him up from his sleep.

As he heard that, Reind was wide awake and so was Melinda. They alerted only Lilian about the situation as they didn't want this to spread to anybody outside the house or want anybody to worry unnecessarily.

They all went outside to search for him.

Meanwhile, Luci was already searching near the lake. There was no clue to be found about Allen and the situation was getting dire as time was passing. It was a race against time.

As he was about to go to search someplace else he saw some bubbles forming on the surface of the water. He realized the location of Allen and he dived into the water.

..................................

Allen's POV

By the time I realized that the person standing near the lake was an illusion some weird water strings had dragged me under water. I was unable to do anything and magic wasn’t working for some reason.

As it dragged me deeper it became harder for me to breathe. Suddenly a voice started to speak to me “you humans are so gullible, all you ever want is someone to rely on, all you seek is people you can depend on and to form relationships. And to achieve that you are ready to do anything for that. It is really a pity that all you seek is such a beautiful thing and that person. But yet fail to realize time after time that you have them already by your side." She chuckled as she touched my face.

"Now, boy, who was it that you were wishing to meet? He was definitely not from this world. That world was not this world; everything was different than the one here." As she continued to talk to me my vision got blurry and the only thing I could see was darkness. Hearing her say that make me shocked for a little while. "How do you know that?" Was what I wanted to ask her but due to the water the words failed to escape my mouth.

The water around me was starting to choke me, and due to lack of oxygen my body was feeling really heavy and I couldn't think straight anymore.

Suddenly the woman touching me seemed to have disappeared and I was able to see some light shining through the water. As I was thinking how short this life was and started to lose consciousness I was embraced by a warm hug and started go back up to the surface. It was the last thing I remembered.

"Sumi........Natsumi". A voice called out to me. As I regained consciousness I opened my eyes slowly as I adjusted to the light as tears rolled down my cheeks when I heard those words.

As my vision got back, I saw Ray calling out to me but he was not using the name Allen rather he was using the name Natsumi. He had a really worried expression on his face.

I tried to stand with my weary body which felt really heavy. "Ray, why do you know that name?" I asked as I fell down to my knees and was supported by Ray.

"Natsumi......Allen, please don't leave me alone. Please don't do something so dangerous again. I didn't know what I would do if anything happened to you." He said with worried tone. "Allen, I'm Tetsuya, I was reincarnated as Ray and your brother."

As I heard that I bursted into tears and I hugged him "I thought you forgot everything. I thought you did not have any memories of when you were Tetsuya, why didn't you tell me you me that before?” I said in a really low voice while I cried burying my face into his chest before collapsing again.

................................

As Allen collapsed he was caught by Ray who supported him. Ray was surprised to see Allen collapse again and as he was thinking of what to do next Lilian came and saw them both.

"Ray-sama, why is Allen-sama so wet?" Lilian asked Ray who had a really worried expression on. He tried to pick up Allen but was not able to do so because Ray was not ready to leave him or let anybody touch Allen. Ray was extremely cautious of everyone.

Lilian let out a heavy sigh "Ray-sama don't worry Allen-sama will be alright." He said to make Ray relax a little.

As they were talking Reind and Melinda arrived there. Both of them got really worried seeing Allen unconscious and wet. As Melinda touched his forehead she felt Allen's body burning up due to fever.

Meanwhile Luci was on the trail of the mastermind behind this incident who was running towards the exit of the forest only to disappear suddenly while running. From the expression on Luci's face one could feel how angry he was. Luci halted on the spot where the mastermind disappeared and returned to where Allen and everyone were.

He realized that that was his plan all along, to distract him and take him somewhere far from where Allen was. After realizing how easily he fell into his trap the man was really angry at himself for his foolish action.

................................

As Lilian picked Allen up to take him back to the manor a black figure approached them from behind and tried to attack them. Lilian taking notice of the presence of the figure was able to dodge the attack at the right time. This alerted Melinda and Reind who took an offensive and defensive stance immediately in response.

"Lilian, take Ray and Allen back to the manor as fast as you can. We will take this thing on." ordered Reind as he gave out bloodthirsty aura which caused the black figure to retreat a few steps back.

The black figured seeing them in those stances and the bloodthirsty aura coming from them decided to take a human form. The black figure changed into a woman and once again tried to attack. It was quite clear that her target was none other than Allen. Only to be stopped by some black coloured fireballs, this suddenly turned into a wall of fire creating a divide between them and acting like barrier to protect them from any attacks from the opposite side.

"Lilith, stop right there" said Luci who was standing on the side. His usually mellow looking eyes were really sharp and narrow at the moment.

Lilith was a strong female demon who specialized in luring men and taking not only their mana but also their life force. She held the rank of a commander in hell and was strong enough to conquer seven fief of kingdom of Felicia all on her own without any assistance. While most of the demons had a more of what a person would say a monster like form for original form. Lilith had a more human form as her original form.

"Huh?! Who are you order me? I'm not going to take any orders from the black sheep of the demons, a demon king who loves human. You are joke." said Lilith with a smirk.

"I don't care what you think of me, why did you hurt Allen?" Questioned Luci sounding annoyed as he clenched his fist.

"Because he is an oddity, He is the oddity of human race. If I gained his powers I can overthrow the current hierarchy of the demons." changing her expression from smirk to a serious one.

"How dare you." Murmured Ray in low voice in an angry tone. "How dare you hurt Allen." Cracks started to form on the surface where Lilith was standing. As she saw the cracks on the ground and got ready to jump a cannon of water shot through the lake. The pressure of which forced her to kneel. Just when the pressure of water subsided Lucifer stepped in close to her and grabbed her faced and slammed it down to the earth with enough force to break the earth's crust where her head hit the ground.

"I, Lucifer, on my name as the king of hell order the path of total darkness to open and lead this foul demonic soul the way to the eternal abyss of hell." As he chanted the spell the ground suddenly turned into a pool of darkness which started to pull Lilith inside it. The more she struggled the more quickly she sink, that pool of darkness was similar to quicksand. Some string of solidified dark made from that pool of darkness wrapped around her body and restrained all of her movements until she was completely drowned in the pool of darkness. After that the pool turned back into the ground like it was before.

As she was banished to hell, Lucifer let the wall of fire down and it disappeared quickly after that.

"Reind thank you for the supporting me with the water magic" said Lucifer as he sighed with relief.

"I didn't cast that magic and neither did Melinda." said Reind.

"Then who did?" questioned Lucifer.

As they thought of that they saw an enraged Ray clenching Lilian's trouser tightly.

"Lilian, is Allen ok?" inquired Melinda.

"Melinda-sama, Allen-sama is having a really high fever but when Ray-sama refused to go back after he heard that demon admit that she hurt Allen-sama." answered Lilian.

As they talked about that Allen who was being carried by Lilian started to breathe heavily they decided to go back to manor first to treat him and after that discuss about the whole matter later.

....................................

As they reached home the whole house was rustling with footsteps as they heard about Allen's condition while Lilian was taking care of Allen and nursing him. Ray was sitting beside Allen who was unconscious for three hours now as he stubbornly refused to leave his side.

"Ray is refusing to leave Allen's side." sighed Reind as he told Melinda and Lucifer this news. "Lilian is with them so it's alright but Ray hasn't left him side since we came back."

"Hmm....Ray is depressed isn't he?" said Lilian.

"So, it was Ray who casted that water spell and who caused the ground crack huh." Reind changed the subject of the topic.

"Well, how did your kids learn magic so early?" asked Lucifer.

"That is not important right now, Reind, Lucifer, Allen's fever is not going down and according to what Lucifer told us I cannot use my magic to heal him. The only way left for us is to hope he doesn't die and wake up as early as possible." said Melinda in tension with hopeless expression showing on her face, as if she was about to cry.

"Melinda don't worry Allen will be ok. I'm sure." Reind tried to calm Melinda down.

"He is right Melinda, Allen will be fine. The fever is most probably caused by stress because of whatever Lilith showed him. He'll recover in sometime and we are trying to get her confess if she used any magic on him which get cause him harm. Thus, I'm telling you to not use magic on him." said Luci as he too tried to calm Melinda down.

Meanwhile, Ray was still sitting depressed in the room as he watched Allen breathing heavily due to high fever. As he looked at him he was about to burst into tears he controlled himself. "Allen, please don't leave me alone here. I don't want to be left here alone, please Natsumi…"

..............................

(Next chapter will have Ray's POV.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 882 79
After dying and being chosen as the new God of Fiction. Soto Kenji our MC has enjoyed life and lost more. After losing the thing most precious to him...
7.2K 240 158
After a god screws up and accidentally takes high schooler Shou's life, he offers him reincarnation with a gift to make up for it. Shou asks to retai...
48.1K 1.1K 28
Kaya. So simple. My big brother is different. Well but, we're twins. Kasanoda, scary guy? No, well sometimes. Our eyes separate us a lot. Do I fear a...
584K 31.8K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...