He Gave Me Love

By Queen_GoldChains

Adrianna Stevenson is a 17 year old girl who has never met her father. He left when he found out her mother w... More

He Gave Me Love
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two

Chapter Twenty Eight

607 30 8
By Queen_GoldChains

"Mommy, I miss you so much. I need you right now. I want you to hold me while I cry and tell me everything will be okay. What happened between me and Dashawn a few minutes ago wasn't cool. Do you think we got engaged to fast? Should we just call it off and wait a few more years, or break it off completely? Mama please give me sign. What should I do?" I cried.

*Dashawn's P.O.V.*

"Angel! Angel Wait!" I yelled as I tried to chase the cab but it was too fast. "Shit." I sighed and walked back in the hospital. I went back in Shawna's room ignoring the stares I was getting. "Baby girl, daddy did something bad. I have to go, but I'll be back if not tonight then soon as I wake up in the morning." I said to her even though She can't hear me. I kissed her forehead and walked out of her room.

"Shawn what happened!?" My mom said and I sighed. "Mom can we talk about this later? Me and Angel got into it and I just really don't want to talk to anyone but her right now." I said and she nodded. I hugged her and the four of us walked out together. She helped me strap Kai in his car seat.

"You and that stubborn niece of mine will be fine." Chewey said and patted my shoulder. "I sure hope so. I'll see you guys later." I said and they waved walking to their car as I drove away.

"Today we're gonna take it back a bit and play this joint by Chris Brown called Medusa. Personally I like it and have liked it since I first heard it so if you don't know it, now you will. Enjoy!" I heard on the radio.

Innocent, Heaven sent, That's the way she look. Make you turn around again, take a second look. Caught my eye walkin' by out there like she modelin', and I just had to have her.

My favorite thing to watch on her is her legs. But I love everything about her, there's nothin' to replace. So I call her over to my whip, tryna see what the business is.

Then she hopped up in my ride, ride.

Then I looked into her eyes, eyes.

She cold as ice, turned me to stone, stone. Couldn't move... 'Cause the way she rockin' them Jimmy Choo's, I call her Medusa. She the typa girl that seduce ya, She that, she that typa girl.

She the typa girl that'll turn you into stone, look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

She a medusa, she the type of girl that seduce ya, she that, she the type of girl. She the type of girl that'll turn you in a stone, look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

This nigga trying to put niggas in they feelings and shit.

Shawty got what I want, I got what she need. But I don't mind if she take advantage of me 'cause, she got that bomb shit, I'm talkin' atomic. My player days are demolished.

She done took me out the game. Now she packin' heat, gunnin' for my last name. I can't even lie, shawty got some great aim, gotta keep her lookin' good. Man, she really had me hooked, when she hopped up in my ride, ride. Then I looked into her eyes, eyes. She cold as ice, turned me to stone, stone, couldn't move. 'Cause the way she rockin' them Jimmy Choo's. I call her Medusa. She da typa girl that seduce ya. She that, she that typa girl. She the typa girl that'll turn you into stone. Look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

Yeaa It's official. A Nigga in his feelings for real now.

Angel and I need to work this out because I need my Medusa back... That was corny as shit. This is why I don't listen to music like this!

She a medusa. She the type of girl that seduce ya, She that, she the type of girl. She the type of girl that'll turn you in a stone. Look her in the eyes and you can't leave her alone.

Tell me how she always get's a shoppin spree, outta me yeah. I Louis Vuitton her and Dolce & Gabbana,

Gucci and Prada, shawty get anything she wanna. Don't know how she always get's a shoppin spree, outta me yeah. It don't matter what it cost yeah, money ain't an object. She wear it the best, so she get it when she want it.

Chris I thought we was cool and you do this to me.. I need my Angel.

"Okaaaaay that was Chris Brown's  Medusa I hope you all enjoyed it and that every guy out there will find their Medusa if they haven't already."

That was a nice song though...

Don't tell nobody I said that or I will personally hurt your feelings.

I got to the house and took Kai out the car. Lil man was knocked out so when I got in the house I didn't see her anywhere I called Phoebe.

"Hello?" "Hey Phoebe, have you talked to Angel?" "No Not today, Why what's going on." "Shawna is in the hospital and me and Angel got into it earlier. She left in a cab and I just got back to the house but she's not here." "Aww poor baby. But I'll try to call her and see if she answers. I'll call you right back." "Thanks Phoebe." "You're welcome, bye." She said and I hung up. Something told me to look at the wall so I did and saw a picture of Angel, her mom, and Jay when he was first born smiling. That's when it dawned on me. "The Cemetary!" I ran to the car and strapped Kai back in, then sped off towards the Cemetary. Once I was there I shot Phoebe a text saying she didn't need to call her.

"Jay I know you don't want to see Mommy sad or crying, but I can't help it. He actually hurt my feelings." I heard her say as I got closer and my heart dropped.

God please don't let me lose My street cred for what I'm about to do. I know she loves this song and singing to her won't make her forget what I said and forgive me, but it's a good place to start.

"Mi amor love you more with each look in your eyes.

Maybe these simple words will do best to best describe, what I feel in my heart, what I'll feel for all time.

How to make you see. How to let you know. How to say, how to say how I need you so.

With words you understand. Words that get through to your soul. Words to let you know,

Tu Amor, I will always be. Tu Amor, means the world to me. Esteras siempre en mi corazon. You're the one in my soul

And I live for tu amor."

She didn't turn around until I finally finished. "I know me singing a song won't make everything better. What I did and said to you, I wish I could take it all back. I was just angry and on top of that my child could have died. When I saw you fighting with that lady, I was embarrassed. Why was my fiance fighting with a lady almost twice her age? I know it's wrong and I truly am sorry. Whatever you do, don't ever take off that ring." I said with tears in my eyes but I refuse to let them fall.

"What you said hurt me to my core Dashawn. I never thought that someone like you who was nice, sweet, gentle, and always there for me would say something like that. The look in your eyes scared me. It was as if the devil jumped into you. How will I know that you're not just another Alvaro? How do I know that you won't put your hands on me when I do something you don't approve of? Because you surely looked like you wanted to." She said with tears flowing down her face. I wanted to wipe them away.

"Angel I would NEVER put my hands on a female in a harmful way. You of all people should know that. Not when I grew up with just my mom. That would be a slap in the face to her. Yes I have a temper but don't we all? You sure do and I don't mean that in a way that you should get defensive so fix your face."

*Angel's P.O.V.*

"Dashawn I think we moved to fast, I don't think this is what-"

"Angel don't you dare finish that sentence. All couples have fights and they get through it together. I almost lost you before and I'm not letting it happen again. We JUST got engaged yesterday and you want to call it off? No Angel, No." He said and I could see the hurt in his eyes. I couldn't stand it so I looked down. He walked up to me and lifted my head wiping my tears.

"I am so sorry about what I said that hurt your feelings. There's no excuse that can justify my actions, but I love you Angel. Just listened to this song by Chris Brown called Medusa and you are my Medusa." He said and I smiled. "I love that song." I said wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him tight. "I just asked my mom to send me a sign and she did. Even when she's not here, she's here. I love you Dashawn." I said and kissed him as best I could with Kai in his arms.

"Its been a long day so how about we go home and rest. We can see NaNa in the morning." He said and I nodded grabbing his hand walking away. Something told me to look back and when I did I saw my mom standing there with a big smile on her face and she mouthed to me, "I love you." A happy tear rolled down my cheek as I turned around and kept walking.

Finally we were in bed and showered. I was asleep wrapped in my baby's arms when I heard banging on the front door. "Day Day you hear that?" He sat up looking at his phone. "Who the hell is that at 1 in the morning?" He asked angrily getting up. He's not one to be woken up like this so I know he's pissed.

I jumped up after him and went to Kai's room making sure he was still asleep. He was and I went downstairs to the door.

"Are you Adrianna Stevenson?" The officer asked. "Yes, why?"

"You're under arrest for the assault and battery of Velentina Newman, Alvarez Newman's wife. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law.."

He said cuffing me. I looked at Dashawn and saw he was teary eyed. "I'll meet you at the station." He said and I nodded.

It seems like every time I'm happy something goes bad. Every time something bad happens, it continues to get worse. I don't know how much longer I can take all of this bullshit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1M 472K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...
302K 6K 39
Adrianna, a teen that is getting beat, visually raped, hurt, and lied to all by her mother and soon to be step dad. When she falls for a thug will it...
40.7K 1.1K 32
in this story it will be about 16 year old jasmine Brown she is abused by her step dad her mom is never home she always at work jasmine also has a ab...
28 0 37
To Burn Brightly It is about a girl named Adrianna who after experiencing something when finding out the secret of what she really is on her 16th bir...