deliver your love ㅡ jenlisa

By camrenhearteu

lisa was about to go home one night after her shift at the restaurant. she got one unexpected delivery and it... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty one

chapter twenty

7.9K 298 89
By camrenhearteu

Rosé waited patiently outside Lisa's house because although she loves the couple, she would not want to walk in them fornicating. That's like watching her parent's leaked porn or some shit.

"Um, hey Aileen." Rosé greeted after she knocked the door.

"Rosé, hello! Hi sweetheart, c'mon in." Aileen let Rosé in, before walking with her towards the kitchen where Rosé watched as Jennie held the spoon of cereal in front of Lara's face.

"Here's the airplane! You're ready for this? You ain't ready for this." Lara giggled as she nodded her head. "Nope, you don't look ready for me. Show me you're ready Lara, c'mon!"

"I'm ready." Lara shyly replied.

"I can't hear youuuuuuuu..."

"I'm ready!" Lara replied with enthusiasm and Jennie cheered. She put one of her hands below the spoon, before moving the spoon closer to Lara's lips. Lara opened her lips and ate the cereal.

"Nyawwwwwww.." Rosé cooed and Jennie immediately stared at her.

"Why are you here so early?"

"You said five p.m.! And Lara why the heck are you eating cereal at four?" Rosé questioned as she sat beside Jennie around the dining table.

"Jennie unnie was eating and then suddenly I want some captain crunch too. I love captain crunch." Lara explained.

"Jennie!!!" They heard a yell from upstairs.

"What?"

"COME UP HERE!"

"LICE NO!! ROSÉ IS HERE, WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

"IF YOU'RE HERE, YOU WOULD KNOW." Jennie sighed deeply but being the whipped girlfriend that she is, got off her seat and climbed up the stairs.

"I'll be back. Rosé, give us a minute. I'm coming baby!"

--

"Babe-oh -um" Lisa was expecting that her girlfriend would quickly look towards the door but she kept on staring on Lisa instead. "Wow- damn, you look fucking whew, damn."

Lisa chuckled at her words. She walked over to her and kissed her cheeks.

"Not that I don't enjoy this but why are you in your bra and jeans? Like is this what you're wearing? Again- not complaining but-" Lisa interrupted her rambling by lifting up two outfits. One is a red crop top that perfectly shows her abs she had been working very hard for and the other is a denim jacket with tank top in it.

"Definitely the denim because fuck people looking at your abs." Jennie quickly chose. Lisa giggled at her response but put on her tank top without further questioning. She turned around to look at the mirror and that's when she heard Lisa's groan.

"What?" She asked as she turned around to face her.

"Baby.... that ass is so-" Jennie looked like she was about to burst into tear. She bit her lip from not being able to choose her words then covered it. Lisa wondered why her girlfriend was so extra but then again she found it cute. But then again she found everything about Jennie cute.

"Why does your ass look so good in jeans? Go wear a skirt or some shit- wait no you look like a hot secretary when you're in a skirt. Baby- why do you look hot in anything?"

All Lisa could do was laugh at her. She walked over and kissed her cheeks.

"I wanna look good for you."

"Ok so can we just Netflix and chill? You can keep just your bra and jeans on." Jennie gave her a cheeky smile that Lisa reciprocated.

"I wish. But Vernon needs us."

--

"Lice- first of all, I'd just like to say I can't wait to see all the boners you're going to cause." Rosé said as they turned a right into Nancy's neighborhood.

Lisa smiled but Jennie, who was sitting behind her, kicked her seat.

"Oh shut up Jen, don't tell me you're not turned on right now."

"I am! She turns me on every time!" Okay that came out wrong and it's clear by the respond she got. Rosé's smirk was obvious and Lisa just stared at her with her eyebrows lifted and a similar smirk. Jennie just wanted to open her door and jump while the car was rolling.

"You turn me on everytime too, just so you know." Lisa winked.

"Is this modern romanticism? Cause if yes I'm all for dating now." Rosé joked.

They drove in silence but the couple was in their own la la land as the pair intertwined their hands. Isn't it lovely when you hold your beloved hands? Like.. that hand have done things for them and can do so much for them. That hand has gone through all their stories and you're holding it. You literally have their world in the palm of your hands and you're sharing yours with them too.

"Alright here we are." Rosé told them as she tried to find somewhere to park. The house clearly looked like it was holding a party. For all they know, the whole school might be invited. If Vernon was there, anyone could be there.

As soon as they found a space to park, the trio walked towards the house. Jisoo and Naeun had agreed to meet them in the front yard and that's what they did.

"Yoooo!" Jisoo greeted, walking over them and pulling them into a group hug.

"You all look hot. Damn looking like a SNACK. S-N-A-C-K." Jisoo whistled as she appreciated Lisa's look. She was jealous on how tiny her legs were and hey who isn't.

"If Lisa was a snack, she'd be hot Cheetos." Jisoo said.

"I like hot Cheetos." Rosé added.

"Who doesn't?" Naeun continued.

"Exactly." Jisoo proved her point.

"Ladies... hi!" They heard a voice from behind and the three looked behind to see the host. Nancy was wearing a tight black dress that perfectly showed her waist. Her make up was on point and her side boobs were showing. She looked like a goddess. They all smiled politely at her as she offered them some drinks. Jennie took a cup.

"Well I hope you have a good time tonight. The main event is going to happen later, so please don't leave early. We have more food inside and drinks are everywhere. Enjoy! I'll see you later Lisa." She winked at her and if Lisa wasn't in love, she would've fainted on the grass.

"Did she have something in her eye?" Jisoo asked.

"No Jisoo, she was winking." Naeun explained.

"You know I never get winking. Like why do people think closing one of your eye for a second is in any way attractive? You know what's attractive? When boys close their mouth even for a second." Jisoo ranted, causing the girls to laugh.

They headed inside to enjoy the food. Rosé quickly met up with Namjoon, a guy in the hockey team that she always had a thing for. Jisoo was busy ranting about the world and Naeun was listening to her captain as she made sure Jisoo had enough water. Lisa was trying to get her girlfriend's attention. Maybe she should've worn the crop top. Ever since they walked in, almost everyone had come over to greet Jennie.

"Baby, wanna dance?" Lisa whispered, watching as Jennie stared at someone in the kitchen. The girl had black hair but Lisa couldn't figure out who she was.

"Huh? Oh uh sorry. Sure sweetheart." Jennie held her hand as Lisa pulled her to an empty corner. Jennie knew how uncomfortable her girlfriend was in public. Jennie was surprised that she even chose to come in the first place.

"I wanna spend time with you." Lisa whispered.

"Huh?" Jennie couldn't hear her soft voice over the loud music.

"Nothing. I just- let dance."

They both knew it was loud music but by the way Lisa held her waist and her hand, she as confused on why she was doing. Lisa put one of Jennie's hands on her shoulder and kept her other intertwined with her. She started leading them to sway with the music and they both slow danced over the obnoxious EDM music.

--

"Fuck, fuck- Rosé! Rosé!!" Krystal still couldn't believe her eyes. She still couldn't. She couldn't believe that they would do that. To Jennie. To Jenlisa. Fuck, they're happy with each other!

"We- we got to stop them! She- son of a bitch!" Krystal continued, she blamed herself for being intoxicated and not being able to do anything.

Rosé was just as frustrated. She didn't know what to do but all she knew was that this was a trap and she needs to get them out of here.

But it was too late.

Nancy climbed up the table and stopped the music.

"Oh guys, we have a special guest tonight! Everyone remember Nayeon?"

And Rosé swore she could feel their hearts drop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 56.8K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 34K 58
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 6.2K 83
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.9M 82.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC