Unheard Voices||Lee Felix✔️

By Jongwaee

"Can you see me?" "Going somewhere?" "Please help me!" "Please don't go!" "You're the only one..." "You're h... More

The House
The Ghost
The Creature
The Monster
The Story
The Bracelet
The Solution
The Mistake
The Checkup
The Heartbreak
The Painting
The Carnival
The Last Painting
The Decision
The Escape
The Reveal
The New Felix
The Hero
The Nurse
Tagged (just for fun!) ^^
The Nightmare
The Missing Princess
The Broken Bracelet
The Final Meeting
The United Couple
The Goodbye
The End

The Sunset

3.4K 238 37
By Jongwaee

Y/N Pov
Changbin disappeared before our eyes. Isabella dropped to the floor crying. I just stood there not knowing what to do. But I thought back to what Changbin did. I was Rose! I was Felix's friend! Him...and me, were in love?!

Sudden grumbling snapped me out of my daze. I saw Felix in the corner struggling to get up. I quickly scurried over and helped him regain his balance. "Felix!" I cried. "What happened?!" He asked. "I don't feel that demon inside me anymore!" I just cried and looked at Isabella. "He's gone! He could finally rest in peace!"

His eyes widened as he looked down at Isabella. "So you're saying she's Isabella? His missing princess?" He questioned. I just nodded. "But why are you crying? Are you sad he's gone too?" I just smiled and cried in his arms. "Felix! I'm sorry for not remembering!" He patted my back confused. "For not remembering?" He questioned.

"Felix! It's me! Rose!" His eyes widened as he broke our hug and looked at me. "Changbin help regain my past life!" Tears started to fall down his face. "You're her?!" He asked. I nodded. He embraced me again tightly. "I knew it!" He cried. "From everything that happened when we first met! I felt like I knew you!" He cried.

"I missed you!"

He softly whispered. "I missed you too!" I said as I sobbed into his chest. "Wait!" He pulled us apart. "Since now I found you! I can finally leave this room!" He excitedly walked over to the door. He hesitated at first but then stepped outside the door. "Ha! Look!" He cried. I smiled as I saw him cry joyfully since he can now leave this room. I helped Isabella up and we all walked outside.

~~~~

"AHHH!! It's been awhile since I felt grass!" He laughed as he rolled in the grass. I just laugh at him. "You're such a kid!" I shouted at him. "Y/N?" Isabella tapped me on the shoulder. "My boss needs me to go back to work." She said sadly. I nodded understanding. She gave me a sad smile before she left.

"Hey Y/N!" Felix called out. I turned to him just to be surprised with him standing right behind me. "Don't you mean Rose?" I lightly laughed. "Yeah....but your real name is Y/N, and I should respect you by saying your real name. Even if Rose was your past life name I think I like Y/N better." He smiled. I just blushed at his comment.

"Wow!" He kneeled down on the grass. "Things are actually growing now!" I smiled as I see him observing the little flowers that were growing up from the ground. "Look Felix! It's the sunset!" I smiled as I pointed to the beautiful reddish, orange sky. He shot up but with a completely different expression. "No! Already?!" He shouted. "What's wrong?" I asked nervously. He turned towards me with tears in his eyes. "It's about time for me to leave too!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 6.4K 60
Y/n already planned to leave Korea and go back to Australia to begin again after moving on from her young love when something happened to her grandmo...
30.7K 1.3K 60
What are you? Werewolf's don't exist?! What I am I? This is not real? A girl meets a wolf, she finds out he is good, but also finds out something ab...
1.3K 85 18
"you should go" I breathed. "You should definitely go" "Go here?" His mouth was on my shoulder. "Or here?" It moved up my neck In a world of music, f...
4.9K 263 16
"Can you be real with me?" I implore. "I just want one person to talk to me without jumping around the truth like I'm so breakable." Minho purses his...