γ€ŒπŠπšπ«π¦πš 𝐗 π‘πžπšππžπ«γ€‚γ€...

By somi-mint7

greetings. i'd like to mention that some of the earlier one shots were written back when i was young. some d... More

Karma x Reader |~Bored~|
Karma x Reader |~why~|
Karma x reader |~Popular~|
|~Manami Okuda~|
Karma x reader |~lost~|
Karma x reader |~Karma's birthday~|
Karma x Reader |~Yandere Reader~|
Karma x Reader |~Married~| (part 1)
Karma x Reader x Asano |~soulmates~|
|~I got Tagged?~|
Karma x Reader |~What ifs~|
Karma x reader x Asano |~Black Vow~|
Karma x Reader |~feelings~| Part 1
Karma x Reader |~break up~| Part 1
Karma x Reader |~Break Up~| part 2
Karma x Reader |~"just friends"~| part 1
Karma x Reader |~"just friends"~| part 2
Ahem
Karma x Reader |~first love~|
Karma x Reader |~cheater~|
Karma x Reader |~mirror~|
Karma x Reader |~first~|
Karma x Reader |~october~|
Karma x Reader |~train~|
get to know me + special bonus one shot
Karma x Reader (joking chapter- for fun)
Karma x Reader |~background character~|

Karma x reader |~meeting his parents~|

6.2K 122 204
By somi-mint7

Hellooo readers! First, I'd like to thank all of u for almost 1k reads!!

I know that must not seem like a lot, but for me it is!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV:

It was a rather hot night with nothing to do, so I decided to go to one of my neighbors house to see what they were up to.

I walked over to the house across the street and knocked on the door.

Nothing

I knocked on the door again, still nothing

"Karma! Are you in there?"

I did this lower than a normal talking voice but still louder than a whisper because it was pretty late

Still nothing.

I knocked again with still nothing. I glanced down at the door handle and reached out my hand to see if it was open.

I slightly turned the handle and to my surprise, that it was.

I walked in and looked around to see everything was dark with no lights on.

With only the sound of crickets outside that echoed the giant house and hallways.

"Karma, I'm coming in!"

I walked in thinking that Karma was most likely home, but was playing some prank on me.

I went upstairs to where Karma's room was and walked in, only to see it was empty.

I sigh and look down on my phone. I got 5 texts from Karma.

"Period Head:

(Y/N), are inside my house?

If so, I'd suggest getting out.

Don't ask why.

I think an unexpected visitor is coming.

(Y/N)?

I sigh as I texted back asking where he was and what he was talking about.

He responded saying that he didn't have time to explain and that I should just get out quickly.

It's pretty obvious that he's just pranking me and trying to get me scared.

Instead of texting him, I decided to call to see if I would be able to hear his phone or him talking somewhere in the house.

He answered after hearing the second ring and i literally screamed into the phone

"What the hell are you talking about?! Where are you?!?! What's going on?!?"

Karma doesn't answer immediately but soon did. Which only left me questioning.

"Get out of the house.."

He then hung up leaving me confused af.

I went to kitchen and then heard what sounded like the noise of a window being opened.

"Karma?!? Is that you?!?"

No answer.

But I hear the noice of heavy breathing coming from upstairs. But no footsteps..

Huh, that's odd. Since when was Karma able to float? It's interesting how the world has come to this.

I then felt rather strong, and unnatural wind swoosh past me. Even though this just a prank, I'll have to admit, he's actually doing a somewhat good job at freaking me out.

Out from my natural instinct, I quickly grabbed one of Karma's biggest knifus I saw in his kitchen. Getting ready to fight just in case.

I walked over towards the stair case, holding the knifu up to protect my lifu. You never know.

Suddenly, someone's strong hand came up from behind me and grabbed my mouth. Their other hand was grabbing my stomach.

I didn't scream, cause I knew it would be completely useless and I was used to not screaming.

Usually, I would've have used my strength to get out, but this guy was super strong.

Instead, I used my arm that wasn't holding that knife and elbowed them in the stomach.

I quickly jumped on top, with both my legs on each side of his chest. I held the knife to their throat.

But, before I could see who it was, they kicked me in the stomach, and I flew off onto the ground.

I held my stomach as I coughed up blood. I frantically looked around for my knife, but it was no where to be seen.

Someone, then, quickly hopped onto my back and held my one arm back and my other being useless.

When I turned my head to the side, I saw the blade of the knife. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw their arm raise.

They then threw the knife down and I shut my eyes closed as I prepared for a knife to the head.

Then...

I waited

There was then a loud thud that echoed through the house

When I opened my eyes, I saw that they had thrown the knife to the side of my head. And was an inch into the floor.

"I win, that makes me winning, 26 to 27"

Wait....

I recognize that voice.

Wait...

I recognize this fighting technique.

I felt my blood boil up

"KARMA AKABANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF MAN?!??? YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I quickly turned over onto my back and slightly sat up. With Karma still sitting on top of me.

He was smirking at me. Classic Karma.

Geez.

"How did you do all this?"
I questioned him awkwardly as he was still sitting on me.

"It was easy. I was literally outside the house the whole time. And when I walked in, I saw you."

He answered my question as he laid his head on my stomach with his chin down. So, he could still see me.

"No. I mean, the window opening. And the huge wind blow. And the heavy breathing. What about the-"

I stopped as we felt another blast of wind. It was even enough for the knife that was still on the side of my head to fall down.

Karma's smirk disappeared and was replaced was a confused look. He was looking straight ahead and I was plain confused.

Karma got off of me and I got up too. Karma grabbed the knife and he held my hand as I walked behind him.

"K-Karma? What's going on? If this is another stupid game of ours, it's not very funny-"

I stopped talking when we both heard a sound coming from the kitchen. It was a rather loud bang and I quickly grabbed onto Karma's arm.

Karma laughed at my reaction and patted me on the head. I glared at him as just smirked down at me.

Karma held the knife up as we entered the kitchen.

My eyes widened as I looked at the table. It had 3 plates of food on it and there, in the middle of the room, was.... Koro-Sensei?

He was wearing a red wig and had on the outfit that Nagisa wore on that field trip.

(Art of Koro-Sensei is not by me. But, I did put the hair in.)

I immediately burst out laughing. He looked so funny. Karma just stood there, still holding the knife.

Koro-Sensei than grabbed me up from the ground and made me sit at the table. He did the same with Karma, and he was placed right besides me.

Me and Karma exchanged looks of confusion as Koro-Sensei continued to set the table up.

"Ummmm, Koro-Sensei what's going on?"

He suddenly stopped moving and turned around. He than started to freak out and moved around the room.

"K-Koro-Sensei?!? Why, I have no idea who you are talking about!!!! I am KARMA'S MOTHRR!!! KORO-BANE!!!!!!!!"

I sweat-dropped as Karma tried to get up. But, was just to be placed back down by
Koro-Sensei.

"Hey, tech, you know trying to steal someone's identity is illegal right?"

Karma smirked at him and placed his chin on his hands.

"I am not doing such things my child! Now tell me children, how's things with your relationship?"

My face went blank as I replayed his words in my head. Trying to understand what he was saying.

"So, (Y/N), is my dear old son here treating you well? I hope so-"

"What are you taking about? Me and Karma aren't in any relationship."
I interrupted him and started to knit a sweater while rocking back and forth in a rocking chair.

"Ohhhh, I get it. My son wants to be more than friends I see. But you are just too stupid to see it."

"HEY! WHO ARE YOU CALLIN STUPID!!!!"
I say up from my chair and pointed my finger at him.

"Hey tech? If you'd mind me asking, could you leave now. Ur kinda killing the mood."

I looked at Karma as he leaned back in his chair, playing with the knife.

"Ohhh sure my son! Just make sure to use protection my children!"

He giggled and Karma just glared at him. I sat there as Karma then threw the knife he was holding at him.

It missed, but it caused the wig Koro-Sensei was wearing to fly off his head. I looked at the knife as it held the red wig.

"Ahhh!!! IM BALD!!!!"

Koro-Sensei started to freak out and threw his arms? Yea, arms... I guess... in the air and ran around the house.

I stated to laugh again and Karma took his phone out. Recording him.

~~~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Karma? What was Koro-Sensei taking about back there?"

I was laying on his bed as he was on his xbox playing fortnite or something.

"Huh? What do mean?"
(Ha, what do mean? Fortnite? No...ok then..")

I sat up and looked at him, even through he continued to play his game.

"You know. He said something about you wanting to be more than friends. What did he mean by that?"

He suddenly paused it and looked at me. He sighed and turned his xbox off.

"Well, what do you think he meant?"

He got up and sat next to me on his bed. I thought.

(U did this. I have no idea how to describe this, so instead I referred to a gif. Btw, does anyone know who that is? And what anime she's from?)

"Ohh. I get it. You wanna be best friends with me! Ha, how could I be so blind!"

I giggled and fell back onto the bed. Karma face palmed and I looked at him questionably.

"Huh? What's wrong? It's that not what you meant? But I thought- h-hey are what are d-doing?"

I blushed as Karma suddenly got on top of me. His hands on each side of my head. And, just to make sure I didn't move, he had his one leg in-between my legs.

"You really are stupid aren't you? I've been doing this for 4 years now and yet you still don't understand."

I tried to look into his eyes, but he was looking away from me. I extended my hand and used my fingers to brush through his hair.

This caused him to look at me now.

"Karma... I don't understand."

He got up off of me and sat there. I sat up too and looked at him.

"Never mind. Forget anything happened-eh~?"

I hugged him from behind and just sat there. I could hear him breathing and it calmed me

"Karma, if what you've been saying and the clues you've been giving me. I understand what you mean by wanting to be more than friends."

He turned his head slightly and I looked into his mercury eyes. I smiled at him.

"You want to be my ultra best friend forever!!!"

I said cheerfully and I raised my hands in the air. Karma's face went blank and I giggled at him.

"Sure."
He said this and looked away from me.

I tapped his shoulder and when he turned around to look at me, I grabbed his face and pecked his lips really fast.

"Well, that's too bad. I've always wanted to be ur girlfriend. Well, bye!"

I quickly ran off the bed and out of his house and across the street to where my house was.

K. A.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, yea. I know. I'm sorry for it being kinda short.

I started this one awhile ago and haven't gotten around to finishing it. I have a lot of other stories that I started but haven't really looked a them for awhile.

Date- Monday, July 2nd, 2018
Word count- 2017 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.5K 100
since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the requests that my awesome followers and...
163K 3.1K 32
[COVER BY @CristalLucielle] DISCONTINUED!! i will not be making anymore chapters anytime soon, sorry! currently updating all my chapters!! i was anno...
165K 1.2K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
738K 11.4K 200
Just another anime person x reader. There are female, male, neutral readers and no pronoun one shots! Got a little bit of everything in here so feel...