TordTom OneShots

By MjelikART

Dom Tord Sub Tom (don't judge) I accept requests (ToriTamara, opposite au and some other au) I don't write E... More

First of all
Their Guardian
Orders
Last Ruby guard
Chances
Happy Meal
You Forgot?
Lead to my Fate?
I met him
It's the same
The Big City
I don't want..
I don't want.. 2
Last Ruby Guard 2
Bad Coffee
The Big City 2
"what?"
Right Hand Man
The kid's counterpart
It's you that I want
Patient
Do me a favor
I Don't Know!!
Why?
Understand?
a true story
request?
Lies and Marks
was that Normal?
He came back for?
A Typo Mistake
Experiment #2733
Why? 2
In heat
ABOUT THE 'KIDS'
Sleepless nights
Time Travel Crisis
Time Travel Crisis 2
Fanart for Experiment #2733
Another Fanart for Exp. #2733
He's alive?
Time Travel Crisis 3
Hanahaki
Sleepless nights 2
Migraine
Telling the Parents
A Game
Hey?
Hey? 2
Usual 4am's (short)
Best Birthday Ever
A Bed Time Story
Job
Job 2
Unexpectedly in love ver.2
Fanart and mine
If I told you
Gender bend Tablet
Large Tip
Reboot
Comfort
If I told you 2
Band au but different
UUURRRGGHHH
A not so secret Boyfriend
A not so secret Boyfriend 2
Arranged by whom?
Sorry
NAH
Gamble
Take care of them
Laundry
Warning: somewhat ANGSTY
Love's over?
Song based
Letter for Santa?
Hell Talks
(Not a Chap)
Cook up a story! (not a chap)
Ironic
Ironic 2
Switched
Switched 2
Last Time
Last Time 2 (short)
Song
Not a chap but is serious (?)
Seated with Each Other
Fanart <33

Unexpectedly in love

4.8K 219 233
By MjelikART

[2 weeks since the apocalypse has started]

No One's P.O.V

"TOM! GET IN!!" Edd yelled as he pushed Matt into the backseat and shut the door as quickly as he could then he ran into the front seat. Tom ran faster as he could as a group of zombies chased after him like hungry dogs.

Tom turned around and shot a zombie in the head, it tripped down, tripping some other zombies leaving only one stand up. It was a male zombie, he was wearing a red, wrinkled, dirty, bloody hoodie. He was also wearing a black, rigged, dirty jeans and black and white converse. He had dirty honey-brown hair and two hairs stood up like two horns, soft tanned skin and beautiful silver.. dead eye.

He seemed to have lost his right eye and his right arm but this didn't really made Tom care. He was focused on surviving.

The zombie was hovering closer to Tom who was about to shoot his head. But to Tom's surprise.. he ran out of bullets.

"FUCK!" he cursed as he throws away his gun and ran to the car where Edd was shouting at him. The zombie however stopped chasing after him and just stared.

"Jump in!" Edd yelled before Tom jumped right beside him in the car seat then they hurriedly drove off. All of them sighed in relief.

"I really thought I was gonna die.." Tom breathe out as he takes another gun out of Edd's bag, Ringo jumped out of the bag as well causing Tom to jolt back in fright.

"Thank God it was just Ringo.." Tom stated as he sighed in relief, petting Ringo on her head. Edd let out a giggle as Matt slowly reload his gun and takes out his bat.

Tom saw his bat and took it from him, "you never told me you have a bat! I could have blasted bloody zombie brains out!"

"Well you never ask!"

All three laughed in unison as they drove over 2 zombies and they didn't even noticed. Soon when their laughter died off, their happy faces turned into sad ones.

"Do you guys think Love is gonna be the only cure of this.. apocalypse?" Edd asked,

"Love?! Those zombies can't even feel those shit!" Tom replied,

Soon silence took over again.. until Edd spoke..

"You think we'll be able to find.. other survivors like us?" Edd asked as he kept his gaze on the road. Tom and Matt shot glances at each other before turning back to Edd,

"Yeah, I'm sure! Maybe they'll be able to help us!" Matt chirped happily as Ringo went over beside him and slept. Tom let out a nod, "yeah, don't worry about it for now. Let's just be glad that we met each other." Tom said as he lay his back on the chair gently.

Matt snorted, catching the other's attention, "yeah! Like the day we met you Tom! You were such a crybaby!!"

"M-matt! You mofo--"

"OMG! I STILL REMEMBER!!" Edd joined before laughing at the embarrassed Tom.

"I both hate and love you guys."

2 hours later~~

"I guess we can camp here.. for now." Edd said as he puts his bag down and wiped his sweat. They were in the middle of the woods where so far as they know no zombie has ever been in. Tom helped Matt with the sleeping bags as Edd set out to get firewoods.

As Tom and Matt settled out their sleeping bags they heard the bushes rustle. Both of them took their weapons from the car and waited for the intruder to reveal itself.

Edd came out of the bushes while hugging himself making Tom and Matt put their guns down in relief.

"Where's the firewood?" Tom asked Edd as he wraps him a blanket.

"I sorta got.. scared.." Edd muttered, Tom sighed, "alright, I'll take it from here. You guys watch the camp." Tom ordered before taking the axe from Edd and going inside the darkness.

----------

"Edd.. do you think Tom left us because we are useless?" Matt suddenly asked his friend, Edd. It's already been an hour and a half since their friend left and so without the fire they couldn't keep themselves warm, so they decided to wait for Tom in the car.

White puffs of cloud squeezes out from their breath and nose whenever they speak or breathe.

Edd shakes his head, "no.. Tom wouldn't do that. I-in fact! There he is now!!!" Edd chirped as he ran outside of their car with Matt following behind him happily.

"Guys! I'm sorry I took a long time!" Tom said as he puts the woods down and crouches down to start the fire.

"I-I'm just glad you came baaaaaa--" Edd steps back with shear fear showing on his face,

"Uh.. Edd?" Tom questioned when he saw his two friends slowly walked back to the car to get their weapons.

"Edd? What are you--"

Suddenly a weight conjoined onto Tom's back. He smelt something rotten... He felt something cold.. he slowly tilts his head on his side.. seeing the exact zombie earlier. Tom slowly turns back to his friends who stood there.. in complete shock.

"Edd.. you know what to doo--" Tom was cut off when the zombie nuzzled his face on Tom's shoulder, like he was being gentle to Tom.

"Holy fu--"

"Tom wait.. he's.. not.. biting you?" Edd asked as he lowered his gun down.

"YEAH, HE WILL AT ANY SECOND!!--"

"No, Tom! He's just hugging you!"

"HE SMELLS FUCKING ROTTEN EDD! JUST SHOOT HIM!!" Tom yelled as The zombie kept on nuzzling onto Tom. Matt and Edd giggled,

"Oh! You think this is funny?!"

------

"So tell me, how did you die?" Edd asked the zombie who just kept his stare on Tom.

"Do you have a zombie family?!" Matt added as he puts his empty bowl down. They were all by the fire and are having dinner. Tom finally looked over to the zombie,

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" Tom annoyingly asked as he moves away from the zombie before putting down his bowl.

"Could it be? He's in love with you???" Edd chirped as he puts his empty bowl down by Matt's.

"Wah-- no!" Tom defended before looking back to the horned zombie.

Are you planning to eat me later?" He asked as he shot a glare at the zombie who surprisingly shook his head.

Edd and Matt gasped,

"OOHH!! HE CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND YOU TOM!!"

"ASK HIM MORE!!"

both Edd and Matt cheered as they both squealed. Tom cleared his throat before turning himself to the zombie.

"What happened to your eye and arm?"

"....."

Tom turned to Edd and Matt, "nothing."

"Ask him another question!! Where he can only nod or shake his head!!" Edd said,

Tom turned to the zombie once again and leaned a bit closer, "are you going to eat me?"

The zombie shake his head as a 'No'.

Tom let out a chuckle as he gets closer to the zombie, "come on. I know you wanna eat~"

"WHAT THE FREAK TOM!!"

"TIM!! WHAT THE HEY!!"

The zombie, himself didn't respond to the sweet scent of Tom's skin at all. It made Tom look at the zombie confusingly, "you're.. not gonna eat me? Or us?"

The zombie responded with a nod. The zombie still showed no expression on his face whatsoever.

"Wow.." Tom muttered as Edd and Matt interrupted him with a squeal.

"Tom! Ask him his name!!" Edd squealed, Matt nodded happily as he agreed. Tom cleared his throat once again,

"W-what's your name?" Tom asked feeling a bit.. nervous. The zombie claps his bloody lips and mutters softly.

"M-mmyyhh...nahhm...T...Tohor...dd.."

"HOLY FUCK!!-- EDD!!"

"I KNOW TOM!! I KNOOW!!"

"I know too!" Matt interrupted before falling back onto his sleeping bag and sleep. Soon Edd felt like he was getting sleepy and so he decided to lay down and drift off. Leaving Tom and Tord awake.

"Do... Zombies sleep?" Tom asked as he chugs a lot of Smirnoff on his flask. Tord shook his head as a 'No', getting a nod from Tom.

"Say.. are they any other zombies like you?.. you know.. not gonna eat humans and shit.." Tom asked as his grip on his flask hardened.

"P-paat.. aanm.. Pa-pauul.." Tord muttered,

"Oh.. are they your friends?.. somehow?.."

Tord nodded in response. Tom may seem calm about all this but actually in the inside.. it was absolutely a shock to him. He had never met a zombie like Tord! Never!

"You know.. earlier.. I don't know if you remember but.. you were chasing me.. with some other zombies to probably eat me.. so.. why aren't you eating me now?" Tom asked as his gaze dropped on to the fire. Watching little specks of fire lit up towards the sky.

"Mm,-meeh.."

"Hmm?"

"L-loovee.. yoohh..."

Tom felt his cheeks suddenly burn as he look over to Tord with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"W-what?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.7K 27
Eddsworld Oneshots -requests are currently: CLOSED -mostly TomTord -still updates!!! I'm reworking some of the stories to makes them higher quality...
274K 3.2K 42
Ello, friends! Feel free to request, I'm always taking 'em, and I'll do almost any! Just no OC requests, and no smut. See ya! ^w^
22.4K 539 37
2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer, and this gracious monstrosity of a des...
4.2K 75 18
Started 17/1/22 Finished 11/4/22 "Just a couple of dudes being guys" "A couple of guys being dudes" "Just a couple of dudes being gay" "show me your...