Sweeter Bitter | min.yg

By kiyoptae

[MATURE CONTENT] Because your naked body should only belong to those who fall in love with your naked soul. ... More

Sweeter Bitter
⚠WARNING⚠
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 37

13.3K 388 282
By kiyoptae

[Kaia's POV]

Yoongi's lips landed on mine as his thrust went deeper and deeper, sending me to utopia every time he hit me with the look of lust that decorating his dark eyes.

His low moans and his soft grunts that sometimes followed by a few curse words won't stop echoing the whole night. It sounded very melodic in my ears to the point that it got me addicted.

The way he whispered the words happy birthday babygirl as I found my release still giving me goosebumps all over my body. And the marks that he left on my skin clearly screaming that I belong to him.

But he doesn't belong to you, moron.

I splashed my face with the cold water to wake me from the bliss of our intercourse that happened right after we got home from the store last night.

He literally returned the birthday gift that I gave him on his birthday, which I gladly accepted without refusing even once. And now I even missed his lips is just─

You've really had lost your fucking mind.

I splashed my face with the cold water once again, trying to wash out the thought of Yoongi from my mind but I guess it would never be enough.

I took a deep breath as I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet to pick an outfit randomly cause I didn't have that much time before my class started.

Once I fully dressed and made sure that I covered the hickeys on my neck perfectly, I quickly grabbed my purse and then put my shoes on.

I opened the front door, ready to leave my apartment but I stumbled on something as soon as I took my first step.

"What the??"

A large box of red roses with a letter K in gold roses caught my eyes as it waiting for me silently on my doorstep.

My eyebrows slightly furrowed as I picked it up, wondering how did it get here and who put it there. As I examined the beautiful thing, I found a card was attached on the side so I quickly took it to read what's written inside.

Happy belated birthday, Kitty K.

A smile tore my face from ear to ear as soon as I finished reading it. He just wouldn't listen, would he? I thought as I joyfully brought the flowers to my room and snapped a picture of it before I hurriedly left the apartment while smiling so widely like a freaking idiot.

~ ~ ~

[Author's POV]

Yoongi's eyes lit up at the same time his phone beeping beside him. He finally found a reason to look away from the boring papers and wasted no time to reach it. He tapped on the notifications to open the message.

[K] 10.15AM
I told you no present
but this is just soooo
beautiful I can't even
say a word!
Unless this one,
thankyou :)

<1 image attached>

Yoongi's eyebrows slightly furrowed as he stared at the picture as if something was bothering his mind. But when he imagined how happy she was while muttering those words, a smile successfully spread on his lips for the very first time on that day.

[MYG] 10.17AM
No problem

He tapped on the send button but then suddenly regretting his choice of words as he re-read them.

Wasn't it too cold? Wait, who cares?

He dropped his phone back onto the desk as he rested his back on the chair, flexing his neck before he went back to the papers that have been waiting patiently in front of him.

That was when Jimin knocked on the door before he entered his office, either to give him another bunch of papers to be checked or just to inform him about anything that mostly related to work.

"The producer will meet you in less than ten minutes, Sir." Jimin informed as he stood right in front of Yoongi's desk.

"Mhm." He responded, not bother to spare a glance at Jimin and was busy writing something on the paper instead, which is typical.

"Then you have a meeting with the heads of modeling department." His assistant added as he scrolled through the iPad that he brought along.

"Mhm"

"You also have to check the progress of some commercials that we're working on."

Yoongi just nodded this time while Jimin continued to the last information that he had on his hands.

"And then the board members wanted to meet you."

The last sentence fully captured the dark haired male's attention that he instantly stopped writing. "What they want from me this time?" He said as he looked up at Jimin, eyes slightly wincing.

"They refuse to give me the detail, Sir." Jimin said hesitantly.

"Great." He said sarcastically. "Anything else?" He sighed lowly, trying to get back to the papers before he could hear any more upsetting news.

"That's it so far, Sir. Please excuse me." Jimin bowed, intended to leave the room but something just popped up inside his boss' mind that he had to stop his footstep as soon as he heard his name being called.

"Say, Jimin." Yoongi linked his fingers together while his elbows rested on top of the desk to support his hands.

"Yes, Sir?" Jimin quickly turned around as he looked at the other guy curiously.

"Why did you still send the flower? Didn't I tell you to cancel it or did you pretend to not hear and decided to disobey?" He rested his chin on top of his hands, waiting for an answer while glaring at his little assistant.

"What?" Jimin frowned for a second at the sudden accusations but then he found out what his boss meant. "Oh, you mean for Miss Jeon, Sir? I already canceled it, really!" He quickly said.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi cocked one of his eyebrows, clearly didn't expect such an answer.

"A hundred percent, Sir. Here, look at this." Jimin typed something on his iPad before he showed the receipt where the word 'canceled' was written in bold capital red letters.

A few lines began to form on Yoongi's forehead as he stared at the screen. Even though he was a bit skeptical about his little assistant, he knows that Jimin would never lie.

Honestly, Yoongi was confused when he suddenly got a text from Kaia saying that she was grateful for his gift when he was sure that he told Jimin to cancel it.

The girl kept saying that she doesn't want any presents for her birthday. It made him hesitant whether to send the flower that he ordered a week before but he eventually decided to just cancel it because he didn't want to upset her.

And he somehow didn't want to ruin her happiness earlier so he thought that it was a good thing that Jimin actually disobeyed him this time.

But he was completely wrong because Jimin really did cancel the reservation and it made him wondered about other things.

If it's not from him, then who the fuck sent that flower to her??

Yoongi wanted to rush his way to find out who it was but he barely got ten minutes left before he stuck inside this building till late night.

A few knocks were coming from the door, snatching his mind back to reality. He quickly grabbed his phone and sent the picture of the flowers to Jimin's iPad.

"I need you to find out where this thing came from and who bought it, as soon as possible." He commanded as he tried to fix his suit that wrinkled in some parts.

"Got it, Sir." Jimin nodded firmly.

~ ~ ~

"Seriously?" Kaia chuckled as he stared inside the box that she just got.

"Does it look like a joke?"

"No, I mean... these are for children, Hoseok." She took one of the books where Percy Jackson was written on the cover.

"Listen here lil missy, I know you're twenty now but please don't expect me to buy you a whole set of that fifty shades of whatever their name is for you, okay?" Hoseok muttered in a serious face.

"There are a thousand books in this world and you chose to mention that one?" She rolled her eyes fondly, holding back a chuckle.

"Well, maybe you secretly prefer to explore the bed instead of the world? Who knows, right?" He shrugged playfully.

"Hoseok!" She gasped before she playfully hit the guy's upper arm with the book as she laughed.

"Ouch! Stop it!" He groaned, pretending to hurt.

"You know what? I'll definitely touch this every single day cause look at all of these series!" She exclaimed as she scanned the whole series that stacked neatly inside the box.

"Glad to know." He smiled fondly.

"Thankyou for the present." She said with a sincere smile as she stared at the guy who sat beside her on the couch of her apartment.

"Mhm." The guy nodded as he smiled, showing off his dimples.

"I said no present but why do you guys never listen?" She mumbled to herself, letting out a small sigh as she stared at the books but they ended up made her smile a little.

"You guys?" Hoseok muttered, a bit confused.

"Y-yeah, you and... the other friend of mine." She stuttered since she was a bit surprised that Hoseok apparently heard her.

"Oh.."

"Now tell me what it is." She quickly said as she put the box away, trying to change the topic.

"What's what?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow slightly.

"My penalty for ditching you. I told you to think about it." She muttered.

"Oh, yes of course I've found one for you." Hoseok nodded as he smirked a bit.

"Okay, what is it?"

"But first, I need you to change into something nice and follow me." He muttered.

"Like, right now?"

"Yup."

"Shouldn't you tell me where we would go so I can pick the right outfit?"

"Well, anything is fine actually. Just as long as you wear something that makes you comfortable." He shrugged.

"Alright, Professor. I'll be right back." She chuckled as she got up from the couch.

~ ~ ~

Kaia was trying to see clearly through the rear mirror due to the minimum amount of lights because something slightly bothered her. But then Hoseok disturbed her when she saw the silhouette of a car that was obviously following them from behind.

"You alright?" Hoseok glanced at her for a second as he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said, changing her attention to the guy beside her.

"Good, cause we're here." He informed as the car entered a gate and stopped right in front of a big white house where the lights flickered through all of the windows.

Kaia was stunned at how beautiful the building that was standing right before her eyes as she slowly unbuckled her seatbelt. "Don't tell me it's your house..."

"Of course not." He answered casually.

She sighed in relief as soon as she heard that words and was ready to open the door if Hoseok just remained silent, but he didn't.

"It's my parents' house." He continued with an innocent smile.

"What did you say?!" Her eyes grew wider as she gasped, starting to get nervous and terrified all of a sudden.

"Relax, they're vegan." Hoseok just chuckled as he witnessed the girl's expression.

"It's not that. I-I mean..." She glanced down at her outfit, which was just a black rompers with a vintage floral prints.

"I should've put on something nice if I knew that we're going to meet your parents─"

Her words got cut out as soon as Hoseok grabbed her chin with both his thumb and index finger, forcing her to face him.

"You look fine, okay? Now can we go inside?" He said as he looked at her.

She wanted to say no but his soft eyes made her think twice. So she took a deep breath to calm herself before she hesitantly answered, "Okay..."

The both of them finally entered the house and soon be greeted by Hoseok's sister and her fiance that came a few minutes before them. The kindness of Hoseok's sister slightly erasing Kaia's nervousness but when she heard about their parents being mentioned, she started to feel terrified again.

She didn't know why she became this nervous. Maybe she was too afraid of being judged by new people. Just thinking about it made her wanted to throw up.

But they were sitting at the same table with his parents now as they joined for dinner and the others were busy talking about Hoseok's sister wedding so she couldn't possibly do that.

"So, I've checked the building and it's finally available for the next month." Hoseok sister's, Dawon, muttered as she held her fiance's hand, sharing the happiness together.

"Good then it's finally settled." Hoseok commented as he smiled.

"Thanks. Oh and Kaia, make sure that you'll come with my brother okay? I bet he hasn't asked you yet cause he's such a coward." Dawon said as she chuckled.

"I was about to ask her right after this, you know." Hosek rolled her eyes lazily as he sighed.

"Yeah yeah. So, what do you say?" Dawon muttered at Kaia, ignoring her little brother.

"W-well, it's an honor, thankyou so much for the invitation." Kaia finally spoke.

"It's been a while since Hoseok brought a girl to this house." Mrs. Jung suddenly said.

"I know right? I forced him." Dawon chuckled.

"O-oh, really?" Kaia said as she let out an awkward smile.

"How long have you guys been together?" Mrs. Jung said as she looked at both his son and the girl that she thought was his girlfriend.

"W-well..." Kaia stuttered, trying to avoid eye contact with everyone since she just don't know what to say.

"Mom." Hoseok whined slightly, knowing that his mother made the girl beside him felt a bit uncomfortable.

"What? I'm just glad that she's such a beauty." Mrs. Jung cooed while smiling at Kaia.

"Well that, I can't deny." Hoseok shrugged as he tilted his head slightly while the others started to nodded in agreement as they smiled.

All Kaia could do was just looking down as she tried to hide her shyness that obviously painted all over her face. But Hoseok occasionally smiled at her, telling her that everything's going to be okay and gave her the courage to held her head up again.

Although she was blushing most of the time, she could feel how Hoseok's family welcomed her warmly that she eventually forgot how to feel nervous around them and started to join in the conversation.

And so the night continued as the moon began to crawl even higher to accompany the stars in the dark sky. The sparks reflected in Hoseok's eyes as he stared at the girl's face when she looked at the night sky with amazement through his old bedroom's veranda that was located on the second floor.

"I'm sorry, my mom can be a bit annoying sometimes." Hoseok broke the silence a moment later.

"What? No! She's really nice." She chuckled lightly.

"You sure?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"Honestly, I was a bit nervous and slightly terrified at first. I kept thinking about how to act and what if they don't like me or what if I said something wrong but all of them were actually really nice and it made me feel glad." Kaia explained briefly, inhaling the warm air when she's done.

"Thanks." Was the only word Hoseok said to show how glad he was as well.

"What's to thank about? I'm the one who received all this warm hospitality here." She mumbled while letting out a soft smile.

Hoseok smiled reappeared once again as he stared at that beautiful smile. Her beauty was mesmerizing underneath the moonlight, while the wind teased her hair by asking them to dance slowly in the air.

Hoseok brushed some strands of hair that covered her face with his fingers, gaining Kaia's attention as she shifted her gaze toward him.

She only got two seconds for staring at his eyes before she could feel something soft touched her lips, but she was too overwhelmed to react that she unconsciously let him kissed her that night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Two guys at the same time, huh? What a man killer." He scoffed as he watched the girl being kissed by a new guy he just discovered a moment ago before he started his car engine and drove away.

―――――――

Dear Hoseok.........

Just fill it with whatever you're feeling right now cause I just can't express how I'm feeling about this man right now fhgsfdfsgdfsgshsg

When I finally graduated last month, I thought I will have a lot of free time to write but guess what? My internship started as soon as I stepped out of uni, I even spend a week just to write this shit when I usually wrote a few chapters in just one night. idk guys I'm so sad of not having much time to do the things I love but I just can't help it. I'm just glad that I still have you guys to cheer me on and I can never thank you enough. Idk why I'm ranting out of a sudden omg sorry. I hope to see you soon, love you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 439 36
Just an imagination... Story of how an idol loved by millions feels useless and lost himself in his journey of following his passion.. I AM SORRY FOR...
325K 10.7K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
373K 11.1K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
331K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...