Various Fandom Imagines

By -chamomilecam

Here you'll find different fluffy imagines from different fandoms. Requests are taken! **Credit goes to That_... More

Short Klaus Buadelaire Imagines
Duncan Quagmire Imagine
ASOUE Imagine
Peter Parker Imagine
Harrison Osterfield Imagine
Safe
Brown Eyes
Mine
Distraction
Inside Jokes

Visitors

603 5 0
By -chamomilecam

Character: Nicky Daley
Series: Night at the Museum (3)
Type: Normal Imagine

The Chicago Tribune

Mass shooting leaves 3 dead

On friday, 7/23/1954, a mass shooting broke out on stage of the renowned teenage scientist, Y/N L/N. The shooter has not been identified yet, but will be sentenced to a life in prison. Three were found dead, and 41 were injured. Y/n was one the three deaths.

Y/n L/n, 17 years old, was told to be on a scientific breakthrough, and began to present her ideas to the public. While touring around the country, she took a stop in Springville, New York, but was unwanted by one there. The reasons are still unknown why the shooter had taken this young girl's life, but they still have not been found. The hunt for this shooter is still going on today, 4/25/2014.

In honor of Y/n's contributions to this country, The American Museum of Natural History has added a new exhibit, which they have named, Young Wonders. A life-like statue of Y/n will be the first addition to this exhibit, and will be opening 4/27/14.

Normal POV

Larry sighed happily as he set down the newspaper.

"Perfect. This is prefect. A whole new exhibit for younger kids." Larry smiled as he continued to finish his breakfast.

"Yeah, I get that this is great. But do I really have to come tonight? Can't I just stay home? Im almost 16!" Nicky complained leaning back into his seat.

"Exactly, your almost 16. And teenagers are not to be trusted alone in the house. Plus, you'll get to see if Y/n comes to life tonight." Larry pointed out while standing up and putting his bowl in the sink.

• fast forward to night •

Larry dragged Nicky off to the museum, while Nicky continuously complained about being forced there against his will.

Larry had made sure to give him plenty of rules, which basically kept him from going anywhere accept the lobby, and the Young Wonder exhibit, as it was the least dangerous.

Nicky trudged to the Young Wonders Exhibit, hoping there would be something to do. As he turned the corner into the circular room filling with empty glass display cases he sighed disappointedly.

There was a faint chatter to his left, so he quickly looked to see what I was.

Sacajawea and a young looking girl sat together on a long bench. The girl looked barely older than himself, and she wore a blue dress, that ended at her knees. Her hair was in curls and her makeup was much simpler than the makeup they wore today. She was smiling widely while talking with Sacajawea.

"Uh... Hey..." Nicky spoke while awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

They both turned to look at him. He was wearing a beanie, which was covering up his messy hair, jeans, and a t-shirt.

Sacajawea nodded and smiled, while Y/n waved and said,
"Hello."

Nicky almost immediately smiled and blushed in response.

"Nicky, this is Y/n L/n. She is new here, and quite wonderful to talk to." Sacajawea said in her sweet voice.

Y/n nodded and smiled over at Nicky again.

"Y/n, this is Nicky Daley, the son of Larry." She said gesturing to the boy.

Nicky waved and smiled at his feet.

"I'm sure you'll get along. I'll let you guys get to know one an other." Sacajawea said walking out he doors.

Once she had left, they both looked at each other. Y/n patted the spot next to her, and Nicky sat down.

"Well, it's spiffy to meet you Nicky."
Y/n said quickly.

"It's... What?" He asked confused.

"Oh... Uh... Good. It's good to meet you."

Nicky muttered a quick 'oh' and nodded towards her.

"How old are you? Like, when you died." He asked breaking the silence.

"17. You?" Y/n returned.

"16. Well, almost 16." Nicky stuttered out.

They both laughed and continued talking. They had gotten to know each other, and thought they were going to get along quite well.

As Nicky was leaving, Y/n finally snapped and asked the question she had been dying to know the answer to.

"Hey Nicky?" She asked right as he was about to close the door.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think you'll come back to visit me?" She asked sheepishly.

He nodded and blushed, as he nodded quickly.

"I can be back tommorow. If that's okay with you of course."

"Yes, that sounds wonderful. I'll meet you here." Y/n said in reply.

"Alright. Have a nice night, Y/n" He said as he closed the door.

"Same to you Nicky." She called after him, just as the door shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 12.3K 23
━━━━━ yandere!emperor x 𝐦𝐚π₯𝐞!butler!reader ↳ ❝ GIVE ME ALL YOUR LOYALTY. ❞ || Your first mistake was pledging loyalty to a bloodthirsty Empero...
1.2M 39.2K 102
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2.1M 59.3K 97
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...