Baby Girl - Supernatural x Re...

By AngelMariaKurenai

More

Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader
Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader - Castiel's part
Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader - Dean's Part
Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader (Part 5)
Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader (Part 6)

Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader (Part 2)

21.1K 711 386
By AngelMariaKurenai

Baby Girl - Supernatural x Reader (Part 2)

"(Y/N)?!" both Winchester brothers said wide-eyed and turned to look at you.

"What do you mean by ‘(y/n)’ ?" Dean asked turning to look at Castiel.

Cas frowned and tilted his head “I thought you knew…” he said narrowing his eyes.

"Know what Cas? Explain please" Sam said frowning.

"Yes! Explain Cas, cause I do think we need one seeing as just yesterday there used to be a little girl while now there, at her place, is standing a really damn hot chick! And not only that, but you also got to get into her pants before me!" Dean said in an all-too-dramatic voice while Sam just shot him a bitch-face.

"I don’t understand" you said from behind the boys and stepped to were Castiel was "I wasn’t wearing any pants last night… or anything for that matter…" you said making both brothers’ eyes widen.

"And now, apart from this shirt I-" you started again but Dean cut you off.

"No! Don’t keep going cause I’m seriously having a hard time not doing something else right now or picturing anything for that matter!" he said with his hands in front of you; to stop you from going on.

"Really Dean?" Sam shot him yet again another bitch-face.

"What?!" he turned to look at his brother; raising his eyebrows "Don’t tell me you didn’t think of it too!"

"Think of what?" you asked looking at them with a tilted head.

"Nothing!" both brothers said; faces flushed and eyes almost wide.

You opened your mouth to ask again but then a small bell was heard signaling that the pie was ready.

"The pie!" you suddenly said and walked between the brothers to get to the oven.

"Is she doing that on purpose!?" Dean almost shouted at Castiel that looked at him frowning and then at you…

… that were bending to get the pie out of the oven.

"Doing what?" Castiel asked frowning.

Dean only sighed and Sam decided to speak this time “Nothing Cas, never mind and uhm, (y/n)?” he asked turning to you and you nodded; placing the pie on the counter “Please… just please don’t move a lot, just “he took in a deep breath “Stay at one place so that the shirt won’t show a lot” he said almost struggling to keep his eyes on your face and not look anywhere else.

"Oh ok" you said and you all sat at the kitchen’s table to eat the breakfast you had made.

"And Cas" Dean said and Castiel turned to look at him "Will ya wear a damn shirt?!" he said.

"But I don’t have-" Castiel started but you cut him off "Oh, here. It belongs to you, I can give it back." you said and started unbuttoning.

"NO!" Dean and Sam said to you wide-eyed.

"But it belongs to-" you started but Dean cut you off.

"Just don’t, ok?!" he said and got up "I’m going to get ya one of Sam’s, Cas, ok." and made his way upstairs.

Once he got downstairs and gave Cas the shirt to wear, Bobby came behind him and sat at the table and started eating just as Cas and you did.

Sam and Dean just stood there waiting for an explanation.

No scratch that.

Sam just stood there waiting for an explanation while Dean had started eating, or better, devouring his and Sam’s food.

Sam waited for a little more and then turned to look at Dean “What? Were going to eat that?” Dean asked his brother with a full mouth.

Sam made a face and then spoke “Well first of I think we’re supposed to be waiting for an explanation and second…” he paused for a while just as Dean put the last piece of bacon in his mouth “Yes! I was going to eat that!” he said raising his voice a little bit.

"Well, too bad. I did." he said with a cheeky grin and immediately grabbed the pie and started eating.

"Jerk" Sam said rolling his eyes.

"Bitch" Dean mumbled with a mouth full of cherry pie.

"So…" Dean started "I think we need an explanation, don’t we?" and looked at Bobby that was next to you.

"Here we go, what do you want to know?" Bobby asked back.

"Well for one, how come (y/n) just yesterday was a little girl and now is… well grown?" Sam said with Dean quickly mumbling "In every possible way…” and luckily Bobby didn’t hear him.

"Well you see she wasn’t" he said; making both brothers frown at him.

"What Bobby means is that some years ago a witch hexed her. The one that killed her parents and she was going to kill (y/n) too but you see that would be… impossible, at least with who her parents were." Castiel said and immediately Dean asked "And who her parents were?".

"They were fallen angels, archangels to be exact, and they were respected by everyone while they lived up there and even when they came down in earth. They were from the first ones to be created. Anyway, later when they came down in earth they lived among the humans and interacted with them for some time. After a while (y/n) was born and they lived a happy life till the moment a witch name Tessa wanted to use (y/n)’s blood in order to create an immortality spell. They fought to protect her but they ended up dead, she turned out to be quite powerful along with the help of other witches." he took in a deep breath and looked at you that you were looking down at your hands.

"But when the witch was about to kill her too, heaven got in the involved and saved her. Since then they provided (y/n) with a home where she spent almost all her life… alone. Meanwhile, they thought that it would be best if she stayed the way she was and not undo the spell that the witch did, it was easier to protect her that way. Not until the time came." he finished and looked at you; putting a hand on yours.

"And it did? Last night?" Dean asked this time.

"When I would meet you" you spoke this time "When the witch hexed me, I was at the age I am now. And she made me be half the age I was. The angels decided to not undo it but leave me the way I was until the day I would meet you and would help Castiel in the role of guardian angel." you said.

"But how did you even age? You’re an angel right?" Sam asked.

"Although both my parents were angels I was only half angel, a side that, you could say, heaven decided to put at sleep. So basically I’m just human." you said and they nodded.

Silence followed for a while but Bobby broke it, telling Cas to go get you some clothes (the looks that Dean and rarely Sam were sending you made it obvious that you should definitely wear something that would cover more) and when he returned you took the clothes and went to your room to get dressed, while the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby sat at the living room.

"So Bobby you didn’t tell us, how did ya find her?" Dean asked him.

"I was on a hunt and it got really bad and maybe I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her, she did save my ass." Bobby said almost proudly.

"The kid saved you?!" Dean asked stunned.

"Well I’m going to repeat it since you obviously did not get it. She might had the innocence of a child but she was an adult inside, Dean, and therefore has all the knowledge needed about things, whether it is fighting a wendigo or painting like Picasso, as you said." Bobby explained.

"Seems fair" Sam mumbled.

"Which also reminds me that…" Bobby started and they looked at him waiting for what he would say "She is coming with you, on this hunt and on every hunt you’ll go from now on" he said proudly smiling.

"WHAT?!" both boys said wide-eyed.

"You gotta be kidding us!" Dean said; getting up from his seat.

"No" Bobby said in a calm voice "Why would I?" he frowned a little bit.

"Bobby do you hate us?" Dean asked once again; Sam just stood there dumbfounded.

"Where did that come from?" Bobby asked raising an eyebrow "How did you even think such a thing?" he asked once again.

"Well you obviously want us dead, by sending (y/n) to hunt with us" he said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Dean I told you she is really good at fighting" Bobby sighed.

"I don’t mean that!" he answered.

"Then what?!" Bobby asked exasperated.

"I mean that we will be distracted… in some ways !” he said hoping that Bobby would get the point.

Distracted? How will you be-” Bobby started but you cut him off as you had walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Bobby, guys some help here" you said and all heads turned to look at you; eyes widening.

You stood there in only your underwear holding a shirt and a belt.

"Which is the front and which the back of this?" you asked turned the shirt that had prints on both the front and back "And isn’t this a really big bracelet?" you asked showing them the belt.

"And how do I wear these things properly?" you said pointing to your bra "I think I clipped it right but I feel as if it is giving away and it is kind of bothering me. Is it ok if I don’t wear it at all. Dean? Sam?" you asked as you looked between them.

"Dean turned to look at Bobby "Yeah, really… how will we be distracted?” he said full of sarcasm while you stood there looking at them innocently.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 295 30
*Final book of the WayWard series* Emily is finally free from Ruth, but being a Winchester she will always keep getting herself into some deep troubl...
393K 9.6K 22
Short little blurbs of a baby angel reader with the Winchesters and others~