two hearts beat as one

By lucietigger

when lucie go to a club with becky they both meet bvb but lucie falls in love with CC but dont know how to te... More

two hearts beat as one
first date
Nightmears and coffee mornings
Morning cuddles goodbye & the fight
tour and The crash
waking up & my girl
fun time
Big News
the scan
its time
understanding
forever
my number one
the wedding
surprise
hawaii
Nothing can break us apart
like lighting before the storm
for now
I miss you , I love you ,I want you and I need you
read ever lasting love for more Two hearts beat as one

Cheater

25 2 0
By lucietigger

*lucies pov*

I woke up the next day again in CC's arms I wanted to get out and about we where still on our honeymoon so I wanted to see whats out there, I got into the shower and got washed luckily I didnt wake up C , I got out and got dry and changed into a pair of shorts and my black tank top and put my black flats on , I grabed to key from the kitchen side and went out of the hotel room.

I got out side of the hotel and started to walk around this place was amazing I started to wonder why C was acting strange lately im really worried about him I was walking around the shops and looking at all the stuff it was beautifu.

"Lucie,Luc" a deep voice said I knew it from any where it was Andy he was here with the others Jake,Jinxx and Ashley, they came over and looked puzzled "hey ,erm I fought you guys where ment to be baby sitting my daughter till me and C get back" I said punching Andy softly on the arm as we all laughed.

"Bruno and Jeff are , erm is every thing okay with you and C." Ash asked I nodded and smiled they sighed with relief which made me really confused.

we spent time catching up and talking we where all walk back to the hotel room I got my key out and  unlocked the door  I walked in and went to go see is C was awake I pushed the door open a little bit and looked in to see him on top of another girl , I looked at Ash "Ash ,come here a second please" I whispered to him and he walked over and looked into the room and looked back at me.

I opened up the door fully and C looked back at me "oh I see now ,wells its good to know how much you love me C." I yelled  and walked out with Andy and Jinxx following me out of room while Jake and Ash spoke to him.

Jake threw the girl out she was all fake everything about her was fake.

Andy and Jinxx tryed to calm me down I was crying in to Andys sholder really badly I didnt know what to do.

"w,w,w,why would he do this to me?" I asked crying into Andy and he tryed to comfort me and so did Jinxx.

" I really dont know Luc but he better have a good exploration for this." Andy said  looking up at the hotel.

"Andy you go talk to him , me and Luc will go for a walk and talk." Jinxx said holding his hand out to me I nodded and took it as Andy went back into the hotel room.

*CC's pov after luc walked out*

"oh I see, well its good to know how much you love me." Luc yelled running out of the room, Andy and Jinxx followed her out  and Ash and Jake didnt look happy.

Ash pulled me off the girl  and jake threw her clothes at her and she ran out.

I put my boxers on and sat on the sofa

thats it ive done it now , ive lost every thing I know luc will take Angel away from me and she will want to leave me.

"DUDE ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR BLOODY MIND!!" Ashley yelled at me and Jake was not happy , him and Luc got closer as friends, now he is not happy with me.

"im sor" I was cut of by Jake "SORRY DO YOU THINK LUCIE WANTED THIS CANT YOU SEE THAT YOU HAVE HURT HER AND SORRY CANT FIX THIS !!!." Jake screamed at me I feel bad anoth knowing that I have ripped her heart out now.

"I know ive done wrong but please let me see luc" I said tears rolling down my face.

soon Andy walked in his face was red and he looked like he was going to blow anytime.

"and" I said but got cut off by him aswell.

"WHAT THE HELL CC , CANT YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE  YOUR WIFE OR IF SHE STILL WANTS TO BE THAT ANY MORE IS CRYING HER EYES OUT WONDERING WHAT SHE HAS EVER DONE WRONG!!!." Andy yelled looking like he was going to punch me  but instead he punched the wall putting a hole in it.

and then stormed out of the hotel to go look for her im guessing.

Ash and Jake didnt look happy at all what was I going to do.

*end of CC pov*

*luc pov*

me and Jinxx are just walking around board as death till we found a bar and went in and got a threw drinks he a beer it was very rare that he had one mostly when he was annoyed I just had pineapple jucie  we both went to go sit at a table and drink our drinks and waited for Andy to come meet us.

*hey I hope you like this , sorry if it upsetting and too soon. xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.5K 46
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
1.1M 26.8K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
18.5K 1.6K 22
Asi ve Alaz, ilişkilerini gizli tutmaya karar verir. Bu durum onlar için hiç kolay olmayacaktır. +18 kısımlar mevcuttur.
77.2K 3.6K 24
On the day Valencia D'Angelo was born, she was swapped with Alessia. No one knew about the incident, it wasn't supposed to happen. It wasn't planned...