Kygo Coachella Love Story

By stylesguccii_

When Kyree aka Kygo a 26 year old Famous Tropical House artist accidentally spills his beer on Ella, a 18 yea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 4

400 3 1
By stylesguccii_

Ella

We get into the beach club and Myles leads us into a VIP area. Within the VIP area there's a dinner section and a club section.

"We are planning on getting dinner first then walk over to the club. Sounds good?" Myles looks back at us.

"Sounds good to me." I say. I am kinda hungry. I eat a lot on the daily basis. I honestly don't know how I'm so skinny. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner is always a big meal, and snacks in between. Probably because I work out a lot.

We get to the table and sit down. There are six seats. I follow Maren to the end of the table. I sit at the very end and Maren sits next to me. Across from me is Myles and Kyree is diagonal from me, across from Maren. Michael and Johanne sit at the end. I feel bad for Johanne, he kind of just tags along. I guess that's kind his job though haha. The waitress comes in a black dress comes over to take our order.

"Is everyone ready to order?" She asks politely.

We all nod and Maren starts to order.

"To drink I would like a glass of Champagne, and for my meal I will have the oven roasted chicken. Thank you!" She says and hands over the menu.

The waiter looks at me and I take that as my cue to order.

"I will have a Corona Beer please and the strip steak please, done medium. thank you." I smile and hand her my menu.

"I will have the same thing as Ella, thank you. " Kyree says.

"Great minds think alike ?" He laughs to me.

"Ya I guess so." I laugh.

Myles, Johanne and Michael all order various items on the menu and Maren and I talk about what she thinks will be the summer trends.

Soon enough our food arrives and it is delicious. We all eat it very quickly.

"Who's ready to party???" Myles yells to the table.

I laugh. Myles is so funny, he is always up for anything and has so much energy.

We stand up from the table and head over to the club area. The club is right on the beach this is really cool. The beach is surrounded with little tiki lanterns and the DJ is up farthest from the water. Maren and I throw our heels into the sand. Immediately dudes come over to Myles and Kyree and start talking to them. Myles and Kyree know everyone.

Now me, Maren and Kyree are chatting while Myles is talking to some other man.

"Ahh! You have a kygo shirt! Where'd you get it from?" Maren
asks somewhat suspicious.

I see Kyree behind her mouthing 'don't tell her' and is shaking his head. I decided that means he doesn't want me to tell her I got it from him.

"Oh I ordered it online before Coachella. I loved Kyree's  music before I became friend with him." I laugh.

"Oh nice." Maren simply says and looks around.

"I'm going go see Ellie over here. I haven't seen her in forever!"Maren says and walks away.

Kyree looks relived and takes a deep breath. I give him a confused look.

"I'll explain later." He whispers

I nod. Myles and another Man barges in.

"Whose this pretty little thing?" A man who is obviously drunk asks Myles and Kyree and points to me. I cringe at the gross,drunken and perverted man. I open my mouth to speak but Myles interrupted me.

"This is Ella." Myles says and grabs my waist to pull me closer to him.

"A pretty little thing ." The man says and Myles starts rubbing my back.

The man winks and walks away. Immediately I push Myles off me.

"What was that?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing." He says and shrugs. Myles walks away.

I'm disgusted. That's not how you treat a lady.

"I'm so sorry. He shouldn't have done that. Let me go talk to him." Kyree says and runs to go find him.

I try to find Maren but I can't find her. I guess I'll just dance in my own. I start dancing to Dont Let Me Down by the Chainsmokers and a cute guy comes and put his hands on my waist. He starts dancing with me to the music

Kyree

Of course Myles would treat her like an object in front of Daniel. Daniel is Myles older friend and he's the type of guy who manipulates you into do something. He's not exactly a good guy. He does way to many drugs and hooks up with girls like they are not a person. Myles probably wanted to impress Daniel. I finally find Myles and grab him by the shoulder.

"Dude what was that?!" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He asks stupidly.

"With Ella. Why did you treat her like that?" I ask him get a little angry.

"Dude, chill out. You know that's how I treat most girls and they have to behave for me. And you know I wanted to impress Daniel." He says and try's to walk away but I grab him again.

"No. You can't do that to Ella. She's not like most girls. You can't just treat her like an object. She different. I thought you actually were changing your behavior towards girls. I guess not. Myles I love you as a manager and best friend. But you can't treat Ella like that. Maybe find a girl who will accept that as how you treat her. " I finish my rant and take a deep breathe.

"Okay... But you were the one who suggested to bring her. I'm sorry bro. I won't mess with her anymore. And what's with you two? Your so protective over her. " He asks.

"Nothing. Wanna get shots?" I change the subject.

"Ya man LETS GOOO!" He screams excited.

We head over to the bartender and get two shots. I look around the beach and try to find Maren or Ella. I think I see Ella. Yup that her. She dancing with another man? I mean we aren't dating. Not at all. I have a girlfriend. But who is that? And why is she dancing with him? His arms are on her waist and her back is against his stomach. They grind to the music. She looks happy. She either really likes to dance or likes that guys. I can't help but feel a little jealous. My thoughts get interrupted by some of the people from my record label greeting us.

"Kyree!!!! My man how are you?" Frank ask me and gives me a pat on the shoulder.

"I'm good how are you Frank?!" I respond. I love frank. He's another DJ. Myles talks to Johanne while Frank and I chat. A couple more rounds of shots and it's 3am. Myles is absolutely drunk. I'm not sober, but I'm not that drunk. We have to get home. I make it Johanne's job to get Maren and my job get Ella. I walk through the crowd of people and find Ella taking a shot with that guys from earlier she was dancing with, and a few other people. God I hope she's not as drunk as Myles. I tap her on the shoulder.

"Ready to head back?" I ask her.

"Yea sure I'm getting tired anyways." She smiles. She always smiling.

"Your leaving?" The guy she was dancing with asked.

"Yup. See ya." She says.

"Here's my number." He says.

"No, it's fine. You were nice to party with and all, but no thank you." She smiles and walks away. The guy gives me the dirtiest look and I just shrug. I lead her to the entrance and Myles, Johanne Maren and Michael are all waiting there. We all hop in the car.

"Hi baby how was your night?" Marren asks me.

"It was good. How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm good. Tired though." She leans her head in my shoulder. I put my arm around her. Ella doesn't notice, she's talking to drunk Myles, which sure is hilarious.

We all get back to the hotel and Maren is asleep. I carry her up and Johanne leads Myles since he's too drunk to walk straight. We all get up to the room. I bring Maren into our bedroom and close the door. I change her into pajamas and put her on the bed. I tuck her in and turn off the light.

"Thank you" She mumbles.

"Of course. I- I love you." I stutter.

"I love you too." She says and I kiss her on the forehead.

"I'll be back I'm just gonna get some water." I say.

"Mmmhhmm." She mumbles and turn over and falls fast to sleep.

I head over to my bedroom door and open it. I walk into the common area where the couch and tv is. All the lights are off. I walk through and it's silent. Myles and Johanne must've gone to sleep. I look around and see Ella on the couch. I walk over to her. She looks up to see me.

Authors note:
Hey guys!! Let me know if you like this by commenting!! Have any questions? Ask!! Lots of love :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.4K 66
[Ages 15+] Anything for You | Joshaya | JoshxMaya"You know Boing, there are 6 weeks between our birthdays where we're only 2 years apart." This st...
83.3K 1.6K 54
What will happen when Joshua Matthews has to room with a girl? Things will definitely get complicated. Girl Meets World fanfic. #Joshaya (Maya is the...
849 43 12
Amy Young, a 25-year-old woman who doesn't want to be close to anyone. However, her life takes an unexpected turn when she attends Coachella and meet...
7.1K 137 28
It's been a few good years since Luara first listened to The Weeknd's songs and has grew to become one of his fans. When her best friend since childh...