Alice In The Wonderland

By yournewwriterintown

*23 parts and completed* Byun Baekhyun ร— Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol, the nerd, hopelessly falling in love with t... More

Rains
Dont
Apologize
To
Fall
,
Why
Should
You
?
But
You
Should
, Cause
You're
Hurting
Yourself
.
This
Is
The
End

Then

94 2 0
By yournewwriterintown

Baekhyun and Chanyeol finally met up and Baekhyun admitted to himself that the only reason why he is going to act like he really cares about him or perhaps love. Was only to get more attention and to be called "Awww otp" under the comment section by the jealous girls who couldn't have him.

Baekhyun had this all planned and couldn't care less about hurting the taller's feelings. It may hurt but he might get over it.

So, Baekhyun acted like he actually cared for his feelings and started with his act.

Chanyeol should really stop exploring the wonderland or else he might get lost and feel shattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
23.9M 568K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
29.2M 923K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
15.4M 470K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...