The thug I love

By piggy_lynn

you've heard of the saying "every one has skeletons in their closet" right? Gem and Chloe are twins they do... More

The thug I love
•Ch.1•
•Ch.3•
•Ch.4•
•Ch.5•
•Ch.6•
•Ch.7•
MUST READ!!/ UPDATE INFO!
•Ch.8•
•Ch.9•
•Ch.10•
•Ch.11•
•Ch.12•
•Ch.13•
•Ch.14•
•Ch.15•
•Ch.16•
•Ch.17•
•Ch.18•
•Ch.19•
•CAST SO FAR•
•Ch.20•
•Ch.21•
GENTLE GIANT
•Ch.22•
•Ch.23• (LONG)
•Ch.24•
IMPORTANT INFO
•Ch.25• (LONG)
•Ch.26• (LONG)
•Ch.27• (LONG)
•Ch.28•
•Ch.29• (LONG)
Chapter 30
•Ch.30• (ACTUAL CHAPTER)
•Ch.31•
•Ch.32•
•Ch.33•
•Ch.34•
•Ch.35•

•Ch.2•

3.3K 68 4
By piggy_lynn

GEM POV

"Stop it Gem that's not funny!" Chloe winned.

I couldn't help it but to let out a little giggle.

I held up her diary as I read it outloud.

"Si no lo das vuelta te diré a Dominique lo que escribiste en la tuya!" (If you don't give it back i'll tell Dominique what you wrote in your diary! . She yelled at me.

Dominique is my boyfriends. sweethearts hearts since the sixth grade.

"I don't have one" I said in between laughs.

"MOM!!!!" she screamed.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding here you go" I said putting out the diary for her to take it.

"YEET!" I yelled putting her diary up be fore she could take it

She got grunted annoyed and left the room.

"Fine i'll just drop you phone here" she yelled from the bath room.

I ran to the bath room seeing her holding my phone with the tips of her fingers ready to drop it in the toilet.

"STOP! okay fine you win here is your stupid diary just don't drop my phone" I said putting my hands up.

"Well..." she said putting my phone closer to the toilet. "that's not all I want"

I looked at her as she smirked.

"You need to promise not to touch my stuff" she said.

"Okay okay I won't just give me my phone" I said stepping closer to her begging her not to drop it.

"And" she said making me stop my tracks. "You need to do as I ask for the whole day"

I scoffed "oh no no hell no"

"Fine I guess i will....." she said motioning she'll drop it if I don't do what she said.

"Chloe I swear if you drop it.."

"Then?"

"Fine! i'll do it just give me back my phone." She handed me my phone and I gave her her diary.

I hate it when she wins.

i quickly got into the shower and put this on. (outfitinexternallink)

i look at Chloe up and down as we were examining eachothers outfits.

i smirked
"Girl we look baaad" I said

"Girl we look the baddest of them all" she started.

"The baddest of the baddest."she said

"Double trouble" she added.

"Bad girls-"

"Okay you ruined it Chloe stop it." I said motioning for her to stop as I laugh.

She crossed her arms and looked at me.

i pulled out my phone and we took like a million pictures.

i posted it on instagram my caption was "Rider"

i instantly got likes and comments

@meggie said: Girl yall look ugly af. lmbo

@queenGem: it takes one ungly person to reconnize the other. right Megan?? lol @meggie

@meggie said: you guys look like beauty and the beast but with no beauty. LMFAO

@queengem: Megan and what are you? Beautiful? girl bye👋✋ you like a Danm ape that hasn't eaten for ages.

30 more comments....

"Chicas prisa necesito ir a la escuela!" (girls hurry up you need to go to school!) my mom yelled.

I grabbed my phone and school bag and I was out the door.

We got to school and said hi to everyone who passed by.

I saw Dominique standing by my locker.

I ran to him hugging him tightly as I kissed him.

It went into a make out session until we heard someone clear their throat.

I quickly turned around and see Chloe standing there unimpressed with her arms filed across her chest.

I rolled my eyes playfully as I went to hug her.

"You know you love me?" I said leaning to kiss her on the cheek

"Ew child please,? you just toung wrestled with him and now you want them lips to touch my cheek? you crazy" she pushing my face away.

"Hi Chloe" he said.

"Hi" she said giving him a small wave.

We all walked to out class.

As I enters there was a group of guys sitting.

Dominique didn't come with us he had a different class.

"aye lil mana" one of them said to Chloe.

Chloe stoped her tracks and looked at them fixing her glasses

"Shy aren't you?" he continued "I like the shy ones because they like a egg, you need to crack it open to eat the goods" he added licking his lips while looking up and down at Chloe.

By the look on Chloe's face I new she was a bit un easy.

"Hey how bout you stop harassing my sister! you dumb ass pathetic bastard" I snnaped at him.t

He smirked.

"Oh so there is two? daddy likey." He said.

"You perverted freak I hate how you acting like you get all the girls you want like calm the fck down everyone knows that the only girl you get is your Barbie dolls!" I said.

"Nah bitch I don't think you understand"

"I'm not your bitch,bitch! boy please I don't need to understand anything stop harassing my sister or somthing will happen" right there the whole class was dying.

"Man you GON let shawty school you like that?" his friend ask him.

"And who are you his sidekick? Get a life bastard!"

They stayed quiet.

"Next time do us all a favor now you place and stay in it! jheez grow up! This im so cool", I'm the player act is getting so old. " I rolled my eyes and walked to wards Chloe.

"C'mon chloe" I said as we both walked in the back.

We sat next to each other as always.

"You didn't have to do that" she whispered.

"I did have to you looked un easy."

"Thanks"

"It's fine"

**********************

CHLOE POV

After class when everybody left the class room it was just me and that boy.

He was using his phone way to busy to even notice class was done.

As I placed my textbook in my book bag I felt strong arms grab me.

"Don't touch me!" I said pushing him away.

I scoffed and grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

He grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"Listen here! I dont think you understand how things work around here. You see, I run these streets and I run this school so the last thing you and your sister want to do is get on my bad side" he said. Through his teeth.

I not going to lie he was kinda scaring me.

"No you listen here! I could care less about the streets you run. You don't run me so what's up?. Don't you dare put your hands on me again. You stay in your zone and i'll stay in mine! get it got it good." I said grabbing my bag and my phone off the desk.

"Oh and on the other note. Of this is your way to hit on a girl, your doing a very very poor job and plus I have a boyfriend so knock it off." I said then walked out the door.

***************

"Okay ladies go stretch and we will start" our coach said.

We all walked over and did our stretches.

"Who do you think will make the team?" Dina asked me as I went into the splits.

"I really don't know I think don't want Megan to be on it tho" I responded

"Tell me about it, hey promise you won't tell"

"Yeah sure what's up" I ask as we both bent over to reach our toes.

"Yesterday When you and Gem left she was talking on how you guys won't make it because she made 'arrangements' with Tiffany."

I scoffed.

"To be honest I join this team to make it and making it is what I will do" i said stretching my shoulders

"Okay good" she said with a big smile.

Dina was about to say somthing but the coach started talking.

"Okay let go over our routine." She yelled

My and Gem looked at each other.

The music went and we started to do our thing.
***

"Okay great job girls" the coach said.

"Even if you were a little off" Tiffany mumbled looking down at her clipboard

I rolled my eyes at her comment and waited for the coach to continue.

"Okay I think we need to make our decisions now" the coach said as her and Tiffany walked into the coaches office.

~15 MINUTES LATER......~

"Okay we have our team!" the coah yelled as she came back from her office with Tiffany trailing behind.

We all to a deep breath.

"In our team we have Gem"

I looked at her as she smiled.

"Chloe"

I took a big sigh of relief as every one clapped

"Megan"

Everyone made an effortless clap.

"Dina"

And she listed the rest.

***********

I pack up my uniform and waited for Gem

"Good job Chloe I guess pigs can also jump over the moon" Megan said making the whole change room. Laugh exepct for me and gem and Dina.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"And Gem outstanding work out there, and who was I to think that exercise balls are not fit for cheerleading" she said and smirked.

GEM POV

I look at her up and down knowing that if I hit this girl she will end up in a grave.

"What nothing to say?" she added.

"Let's go Gem" Chloe said as she walk to the door motioning me to come.

I walked towards the door not taking my eyes off of Megan.

"Well would you look at that pigs don't only belong in mud" she said.

"That's it" I said dropping my bag going towards to her.

"Gem stop" Chloe said.

"No she disrespecting you and-"

"Gem I said stop now let's go!"

I scoffed and turned around picking up my bag and leaving.

One day she will get what's coming to her.

As we walked out the building I looked down at my phone.

1MISSEDCALL

1VOICEMAIL

I put the phone to my ear and listen.

"Hi babe uh I just wanted to know if your were free today so we could like chill or something I know your busy with cheerleading and all that's why you didn't answer but it's all good just call me back as soon as possible." I sighed looking down at my phone screen.

I know I haven't been hanging out with chase for a while but I am really trying to focus on school and cheer.

I put my pone back in my pocket and got in the car and we drove home.

I got home to see her crying her eyes out on the couch.

We ran to her.

"Mom what's wrong?" we asked at the same time

"Mom?"

She handed us a letter while sniffing

I looked down at the letter with disbelief.

My grandma just died.

"Tell me your joking" I said holding the tears that we're going to fall down

Me and gem looked at each other and I could see her eyes getting watery.

My mom shook her head

"Mom?" I whispered as my voice cracked.
----

A/N: HOW DO YOU LIKE IT SO FAR?

Chloe in mm

OKAY I KNOW ITS STARTED OUT A BIT LIKE THIS BUT IM GOING TO UP DATE SONNET NEXT UPDATE WILL BE WHEN I GET A COUPLE MORE READS COMMENTS AND VOTES.
CHLOE in mm
CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY "STRENGTH"
~OINK OINK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...
43.2K 1.7K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
249K 5.2K 75
Layla is only 17 raising her 5 yr old sister her mom is never home. What happened when she runs into the biggest drug dealer in the city... Will he c...
259K 7.2K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...