DO YOU LIKE ME? || J.JKโœ”

By sarangjjunie

Jungkook is Y/N's childhood bestfriend. They once split because Jungkook moved out. ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ท... More

01-Childhood [Edited A/N]
02-๋ฐฉํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ
03-Rooftop
ONLY filipino kpopers can relate
Pls read!
WHUTTTT?!
04-Jungkook
05-Parents
06-Argument
07-Dorm
08-Mistake
09-Chubs
A/N!
Share ko lang
10-Apartment
11-Jimin
12-Yoongi
13-Fight
14-Club
Fanfiction
15-Sick
16-Jealousy
17-Ghost (short chapter)
18-Dinner
Fanwars
20-Just a Crush
21-First Kiss
22-Angry
23-Cafeteria
24-Busan
25-Ice cream
26-Yugyeom
27-Broken
28-Back
29-Back Pt.2
30-Ara
31-Dream
32-Mom
A/N
33-Text
34-Hurt
35-Lipstick
36-Lipstick Pt.2
37-Regret
38-Regret Pt.2
39-Date
40-Boyfriend
41-Arranged Marraige
42-Court (short chapter)
43-Period
44-Dad
45-Accident
A/N
46-Hospital
47-Baby
A/n
48-Epilouge Pt.1
49-Epilouge Pt.2
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
THANK YOU!!!!
Jaein's question
a/n
Bonus Chapter #4
Bonus Chapter #5
Sequel?
BOOK 2 IS OUT

19-Truth (short chapter)

3.8K 102 13
By sarangjjunie

Flashback :Dorm

"So, I heard someone has a crush on Jimin. Am I right?"  Taehyung asked.

4 members nodded, while Jimin and Jungkook were shook.

"And she is at 1st year, right?" Then they kept on describing until they found the girl. Yoongi and Jungkook didn't want to join them, they think it's fake.

(Yoongi didn't join their things every afternoon he's busy producing music. That's why he doesn't know everything)

*****

"So Jimin, I want to dare you to confess to her and make her your girlfriend for a year." Namjoon said.

"What?!" Jimin said and continued "But why?"

"It's just a dare Jimin." Jin said.

Then the rooftop incident happened.

*****

Your parents will be out for 5 months, its bussiness trip. You sighed I'm going to be alone in this dark house again You flopped on the couch.

You got your phone and accidently opened the camera, you saw your face. You noticed you are gaining weight. Oh, hey you lil fat rat. We'll go to the gym soon.

*****

Jimin POV

I feel happy and brightened. Me and Y/N talked again. But sometimes, I always get a dream about the time when Namjoon-hyung asked me a dare. They don't know who is the girl.

I can't break up with her! I like her! But, I still don't know if I love her...I just don't know if-wh-ho--. I JUST DON'T KNOW!

Jungkook and me barely speak to each other. We don't sit beside each other every meal. I just hate that. He became close to Taehyung now. They always hangout. They're so noisy when I try to sleep at night. Hmmmm....is Y/N okay?

*****

A/N: Sorry guys, its short. I just made it clear for you. Remember when Jungkook and Yoongi is talking in the middle of the night?

He doesn't know the real story behind it.

So yeah. Bye and Thanks!

BTW, They just released their album tracks and their comback photos are so hot😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 585 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
312K 9.4K 22
Jungkook Fanfiction You and Jungkook are best friends since elementary. You parted ways and when meet again for the second time you can't seem to get...
285K 8.8K 30
โI'm not falling in love with him. I know I'm not.โž He was a roommate she never wanted, but he became someone she couldn't live without. --- M...
240K 3.2K 49
Y/n and JungKook have been a couple for ages what happens when Y/n is debuted as the 8th member of BTS ? Let's see how her journey goes! *+*+*+/ Hey...